Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak

Fucking Amber Heard even has to make her tit shots oh so arty. Pretentious bitch.
    Kittylady, BoogsBun, deenz and 5 others like this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

I haven't looked at any of the links or pictures....but, is Johnny in any of the pictures with Amber? That would be funny....smudge his already scummy image.

Quote Originally Posted by Belt Up View Post
    Fucking Amber Heard even has to make her tit shots oh so arty. Pretentious bitch.
    Rhiana has a big screw run through one of her nipples. That just freaked me out.

Elite Member

Again, I'm going back to this: Don't take nude photos of yourself unless you want the world to see them. NOTHING is digital is private. Fair? No. True? Yes. I don't care if these were hacked from personal phones or whatever. Nothing digital is safe. Nothing. If you think it is then you are completely deceiving yourself. Once it's digital it's out there and some clever SOB will find it and it will be all over the net and people will look because it is human nature. I'm not even a person who enjoys looking at nude photos and curiosity got to me. It is what it is. It was a flagrant violation, but especially if you are a celebrity you have to expect this sort of stuff. Fair? No. Intrusive? Yes. Invasion of privacy? Yes. But, unfortunately, it is the way it is. Digital is not private and you don't leave a footprint, you leave a tattoo. It's permanent. Always there somewhere.
    BeantownBitch likes this.

I looked at a Kim Kardashian pic hoping she'd look huge. I was disappointed. Must've been an old pic...
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Again, I'm going back to this: Don't take nude photos of yourself unless you want the world to see them. NOTHING is digital is private.
    Your bank records are digital. Your 401K is digital. Your healthcare records are digital.
    Froogy, twitchy2.0, czb and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Your bank records are digital. Your 401K is digital. Your healthcare records are digital.
    Everything is digital now. Consumers who refuse to use online resources need to realize that the companies they do business with has their information online, whether they like it or not. Everyone is susceptible to hacking.

That one of Jennifer Lawrence with the two fingers opening her up is disgusting, how is that even attractive?
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Elite Member

Yup...and none of it is TRULY safe.

Yup...and none of it is TRULY safe.
    Right, don't have money in the bank, or go see a doctor, or save money for retirement because none of it is truly safe.

Elite Member

Right, don't have money in the bank, or go see a doctor, or save money for retirement because none of it is truly safe.
    Oh come on...I think you know what I am trying to say. In this digital age, we all need to be cognizant of the fact that our information is never truly ever going to be safe. No matter how many firewalls or safeguards there are out there, there will always be somebody that can hack through it. Do I think we shouldn't use banks or credit cards or go to the doctor? Of course not, but the more everything in our lives becomes digitized bits and bytes of info, the less control we have over it. Just a fact. I'm not shaking in my boots about it or anything. Not going off the grid and becoming a prepper.

But the other posters are right. Not that everyone will be hacked, but the software these companies use aren't hack-free. There is always some genius hacker who will break the code. The government has been hacked. Everyone is at constant risk of their personal information being exposed. Just look at the Home Depot and Target situations. My husband and I were victims of the Target hacker. We didn't even use our card online, we used it at the store and still got hacked. People trusted their personal information to these companies and they were hacked, their credit at risk, etc. It's not an usual situation, just recently a hacker got into millions of people's gmail accounts and posted passwords on a Russian website. I changed mine immediately even though I don't know if I was a victim.

That's not to say that one should avoid living their lives- and for many of us digital stuff is a part of our everyday lives- but you should be cognizant. Some people don't take ANY precaution to protect themselves from hackers (ie, using the same password for years, not using antivirus software) and then act shocked when they become internet hacking victims. Even if you take precautions you're still at risk, but at least it's a lower risk.
    tulip and JazzyGirl like this.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Oh come on...I think you know what I am trying to say. In this digital age, we all need to be cognizant of the fact that our information is never truly ever going to be safe. No matter how many firewalls or safeguards there are out there, there will always be somebody that can hack through it. Do I think we shouldn't use banks or credit cards or go to the doctor? Of course not, but the more everything in our lives becomes digitized bits and bytes of info, the less control we have over it. Just a fact. I'm not shaking in my boots about it or anything. Not going off the grid and becoming a prepper.
    I agree, but by the same token, the solution to attractive people taking photos of themselves in the buff (and being vulnerable to being hacked) is not for everybody to give up on some activity that they shouldn't be ashamed of in the first place and live like scared Amish/Taliban prudes. I already said it earlier, I don't think less of any of the people whose photos have been leaked. They aren't committing crimes, or kicking their dogs or kids, or joining ISIS. They are just naked.

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    But the other posters are right. Not that everyone will be hacked, but the software these companies use aren't hack-free. There is always some genius hacker who will break the code. The government has been hacked. Everyone is at constant risk of their personal information being exposed. Just look at the Home Depot and Target situations. My husband and I were victims of the Target hacker. We didn't even use our card online, we used it at the store and still got hacked. People trusted their personal information to these companies and they were hacked, their credit at risk, etc. It's not an usual situation, just recently a hacker got into millions of people's gmail accounts and posted passwords on a Russian website. I changed mine immediately even though I don't know if I was a victim.

That's not to say that one should avoid living their lives- and for many of us digital stuff is a part of our everyday lives- but you should be cognizant. Some people don't take ANY precaution to protect themselves from hackers (ie, using the same password for years, not using antivirus software) and then act shocked when they become internet hacking victims. Even if you take precautions you're still at risk, but at least it's a lower risk.
    In this case, celebs are vulnerable because they are a highly prized target. For example, hackers have probably been trying to get into Lawrence's Apple account forever. Did they try even once to see Ruth Bader Ginsburg's private shots? Not even once, I bet. So, your security approach is predicated on who you are and what you have to protect. It's kind of like how they realize now that they need to teach professional athletes about basic finance because 70% of them are almost bankrupt within 5 years of retiring from sports. Vanessa Hudgens would be like that kid you knew who had to repeat senior year twice -- God bless her.
    Tati likes this.

Elite Member

I agree, but by the same token, the solution to attractive people taking photos of themselves in the buff (and being vulnerable to being hacked) is not for everybody to give up on some activity that they shouldn't be ashamed of in the first place and live like scared Amish/Taliban prudes. I already said it earlier, I don't think less of any of the people whose photos have been leaked. They aren't committing crimes, or kicking their dogs or kids, or joining ISIS. They are just naked.
    I see your point. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking the photos (although there is NOTHING that will convince me that sticking a curling iron in your privates is 1) a good idea and 2) worthy of a photo), but you are assuming some risk, especially if you are a celeb. If you think it's worth it, then snap away. But, then don't complain if it gets out there because you are assuming the risk. It's not fair. It's not right. It's the way it is. Celebrities are always having their privacy violated in some manner. This is just the latest way it can be done.

In this case, celebs are vulnerable because they are a highly prized target. For example, hackers have probably been trying to get into Lawrence's Apple account forever. Did they try even once to see Ruth Bader Ginsburg's private shots?

Thread Information