Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree617Likes

Thread: Jennifer Lawrence, Ariana Grande, More Celebs Have Alleged Nude Photos Leak

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    is he a teenager and doesn't know any better or just a complete idiot? of course the FBI will be so accommodating to call the family members before they visit. maybe they'll bring flowers, too.
    He's 26, and I think he works for his mom. Come and get him, Ladies!!!
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton nude photos to be displayed by Los Angeles artist at upcoming exhibit - People - News - The Independent

Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton nude photos to be displayed by Los Angeles artist at upcoming exhibit

Cory Allen Contemporary Art (CACA) has announced that the works will be among the new additions to artist XVALA’s 'Fear Google' concept

Jenn Selby

The recently leaked private images of Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton, among others, are set to be printed onto life-sized canvases and exhibited at an upcoming event held in Los Angeles.

Cory Allen Contemporary Art (CACA) has announced that the works will be among the new additions to artist XVALA’s "Fear Google" concept.
    They are set to be displayed at his upcoming exhibition, named "No Delete", at the CACA's space The Showroom in Saint Petersburg, Florida.
    The artist’s publicist, Cory Allen, said in a statement: "XVALA appropriating celebrity compromised images and the overall 'Fear Google' campaign has helped strengthen the ongoing debate over privacy in the digital era.

"The commentary behind this show is a reflection of who we are today. We all become ‘users' and in the end, we become 'used.'"

The personal photos, which will remain unaltered, will sit alongside other images of celebrities XVALA has collected from Google over the last seven years. In particular, it features those who have had their privacy compromised by the internet or by paparazzi.

They include Britney Spears' shaved head and shoulders shot and the leaked naked photographs of Scarlett Johansson that saw hacker Christopher Chaney sentenced to 10 years in jail in 2012.

Britney Spears was pursued by Paparazzi after suffering a breakdown in 2007 "In today's culture, everybody wants to know everything about everybody. An individual's privacy has become everyone else's business," XVALA added. "It has become cash for cache."

The exhibition, "No Delete", is set to open on 30 October 2014.

Over 100 household names have been the target of online thieves, who have stolen scores of naked photographs andintimate videos and posted them on the website 4Chan.

Several of the images – in particular, two of Hunger Games star Lawrence – quickly circulated on Twitter.

Among others the list includes Ariana Grande, Jessica Brown Findlay, Mary E Winstead, Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Mary Kate Olsen, Mary E Winstead, Cara Delevingne, Kate Bosworth, Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and Kaley Cuoco.

The FBI and Apple are both conducting investigations into the apparent widespread invasion personal accounts thought to be connected to the iCloud service.

Model Kate Upton was among the celebrities targeted by hackers

A spokesperson for Lawrence said: "This is a flagrant violation of privacy. The authorities have been contacted and will prosecute anyone who posts the stolen photos of Jennifer Lawrence."

Justice and Grande have both said that the pictures are fake, although Lawrence’s spokesperson verified their authenticity.

Meanwhile, representatives for Upton said they were "looking into" the authenticity of the indecent images.

Ricky Gervais went on a back tracking spree on the social media site after he was criticised for 'victim blaming', while Emma Watson also took to Twitter to voice her condemnation of the breach.
    The FBI and Apple are both conducting investigations into the apparent widespread invasion personal accounts thought to be connected to the iCloud service.

READ MORE: PEREZ APOLOGISES FOR PUBLISHING NAKED IMAGES
    IS ICLOUD SAFE AFTER LAWRENCE LEAK?
    JENNIFER LAWRENCE LEAK SPARKS MASS HACKING FEAR

Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton nude photos to be displayed by Los Angeles artist at upcoming exhibit - People - News - The Independent

czb

i hope jlaw sues this gallery.

Legitimizing LeAnn Rimes' Murderous Trip to the Top

Cory Allen Contemporary Art (CACA)
    at the acronym formed.
    sluce, czb, KrisNine and 4 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dougie View Post
    They include Britney Spears' shaved head and shoulders shot and the leaked naked photographs of Scarlett Johansson that saw hacker Christopher Chaney sentenced to 10 years in jail in 2012.
    Lol, 10 years for hacking pictures. Would be better to make him work as a free hacker to catch paedophiles in Vatican.

People get less for killing a black man.

I saw a tweet today saying: I'm beginning to think that Kleenex was behind the hacks. LOL
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I wonder if this could hurt Kate Upton's modeling career. She's really all about her body and especially her breasts and now that everyone's seen her naked and can look at them anytime they want, will people still want to buy a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit magazine with her on the cover in a swim suit?
    azoria likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Neptunia View Post
    I wonder if this could hurt Kate Upton's modeling career. She's really all about her body and especially her breasts and now that everyone's seen her naked and can look at them anytime they want, will people still want to buy a Sports Illustrated Swim Suit magazine with her on the cover in a swim suit?
    If I remember correctly, most her leaked shots were either badly focused or had her head cropped out. Also, Emily Ratokowski, who was in the same SI issue as Upton, was mainly known as an au naturel figure model before appearing in SI.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    If I remember correctly, most her leaked shots were either badly focused or had her head cropped out. Also, Emily Ratokowski, who was in the same SI issue as Upton, was mainly known as an au naturel figure model before appearing in SI.

A lot of the very explicit stuff wasn't even her. Hell of a way to find out your boyfriend has been cheating...

Kim Kardashian, Vanessa Hudgens, Other Celebs Fall Victim To Celebrity Picture Hack

The newly leaked photos come a few weeks after dozens of private pictures were stolen off of celebrities’ iClouds. This story is developing

Kim Kardashian and other celebrities have become part of the hacking scandal that struck dozens of celebrities a few weeks ago, with nude pictures of the reality star appearing on 4chan and Reddit.

Gus Ruelas / Reuters
    A rep for Kim Kardashian, who recently posed nude for British GQ, declined to comment to BuzzFeed News.
    In the selfies, Kardashian is posing sans clothing in a bathroom and holding a Blackberry. She isn’t wearing a wedding ring.

Actresses like Vanessa Hudgens and Aubrey Plaza, designer Mary-Kate Olsen, and soccer star Hope Solo also appeared to be hacked, with new personal photos and videos being passed around the web on Saturday.

Vanessa Hudgens
    WireImage / Imeh Akpanudosen

Hope Solo
    Grant Halverson / Contributor

Aubrey Plaza
    Jemal Countess / Stringer

Hayden Panettiere and Leelee Sobieski also appeared to have both clothed and nude photos hacked from their personal accounts.

Getty Images / Peter Bischoff

Jason LaVeris / Contributor

The new pictures come a few weeks after celebrities like Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton had multiple private pictures released online, with a screenshot of rows of thumbnails purporting to show that more picture and video releases were imminent.

But many of those photos never saw the light of day, with the alleged hackers refusing to release them without receiving large sums.

4chan

Much of the hubbub quieted down after Reddit shut down the main thread for the leaks, dubbed The Fappening, after multiple celebrity lawyers threatened lawsuits.

Reddit

Yet a handful of threads still quietly thrived on Reddit, claiming to be just for “discussion” while a few thousands contributors actually schemed on how and when the rest of the pictures might be released.

Reddit

BuzzFeed News has reached out to multiple reps for comment.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/rachelzarrel...-leaks#3ba16k1

I have never taken a photo of me naked? Are all these girls really taking nude photos?
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Elite Member

Kinda not uncommon to send photos or videos if apart a lot, or in an LDR. And a lot of these celebs would be in that situation with people they date.

Quote Originally Posted by CL** View Post
    Kinda not uncommon to send photos or videos if apart a lot, or in an LDR. And a lot of these celebs would be in that situation with people they date.
    I'm kind of in that situation at the moment, still haven't braved the camera yet though a girl can only procrastinate for so long.
    CL** likes this.
    Who lit the fuse on your tampon?

The Hope Solo one is quite foul. Nothing left to the imagination, nothing at all. Likewise Aubrey Plaza. I am sorry for them because wow, this has got to make for some horrific embarrassment.

Leelee has nothing to be worried about so far--oddly, considering her blind item reputation.

Kim's are bland and boring, though they're old enough that her face looks better. And the bidet in the background puzzled many 4chan users. However, butt implants were pretty much confirmed.

This is all so weird and twisted. Definitely the train wreck I couldn't look away from last night.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

^Link?

Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread Information