Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Jennifer Hudson's mom murdered

Twist away.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by flipstick View Post
    Yes it would. It would make me happy if people came out and said enough is enough we're tired of innocent members of our community being killed because of drugs and crime.

I guess I feel bad for the mother and brother but consider them complicit.

The true victim here is the little boy.
    Al Sharpton is a boil on the ass of society.

Members of all communities are being killed because of drugs, it's not just one race of people affected by drugs and violence.

It isn't a community issue that Hudson's family were drug dealers???? Ok
    what did that have to do with them getting killed?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I understand what Flipstick is saying, but it's not really relevant to this case as this was a domestic issue, that as far as we know had nothing to do with gangs or drugs.

woah woah woah

Back up, I'm not blaming rap music for crime at all. I'm sorry didn't mean it to come across that way.

I'm blaming the fact that this is tolerated as a way of life in the worst effected areas. That's what I'm saying. Yes crime happens all over. Yes violence is glorified. I agree. We could spend ages talking and debating this.

It just makes me mad that we never see any of the loud mouths like AL Sharpton, who would be the first person showing up if the man who shot the Hudson family was white, taking on and addressing the sad reality. The sad reality reflected in the fact that people heard gun shots and didn't call the police because they are used to it.

Other people are twisting this to mean all black people, all black communities etc etc etc. I'm being specific. I think its time the crime and violence that is so out of control in these specific areas, should be addressed by leaders in the black community. I'm spinning wheels now. I guess I'll just have to agree to disagree. To me if Al Sharpton and others really did care about the community they would address this.
    Crime should be addressed in ALL areas, not just the inner-city. And it's not the responsibility of black leaders to address crime, which many do. They aren't cops. But, more importantly, it's the responsibility of the parents to do their jobs as parents and try to teach their kids right from wrong.

And why do you keep bringing up Al Sharpton? Like I said in one of my other posts Sharpton and Jesse Jackson do not speak for all black people, so who cares what they have to say about anything? I know I don't.

^^ Hey King!

^^Hey, Sweetness. How are you feeling?

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    It isn't a community issue. This was domestic violence. It happens everywhere and among every socio-economic group.
    Bingo!

But maybe Al Sharpton can speak out on domestic violence and end this whole trollish argument.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

It isn't a community issue. This was domestic violence. It happens everywhere and among every socio-economic group.
    We don't really know that for sure. Investigators are not releasing information. It is known that Jason and Wm had gang and drug related associations. Which is why Jason was shot and living with Mom. Julia has also been tied to this environment as well.

One doesn't cut off the hand of a 7 year old and put 2 bullets in his head due to domestic violence. That is payback.

Gold Member

Drugs could have something to do with it, because Jason and William were in a gang and involved with drugs. However, thats about all I agree with flip about. The rest is just wrong, especially as said that MOST CD buyers/Concert goers. of 50 cent/Jay-Z/Tupac/Biggie/Lil Wayne etc are WHITE KIDS THAT LIVE IN NICE NEIGHBORHOODS!!!!!!!

Elite Member

You mean the ones which generally flunk out of college, are the discipline problems in schools, and end up a burden to society? That is the failure of parents. I know a few of them. Love it when they end up in juvey.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    You mean the ones which generally flunk out of college, are the discipline problems in schools, and end up a burden to society? That is the failure of parents. I know a few of them. Love it when they end up in juvey.
    No, not all white kids who listen to rap have behavioral problems..damn..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Elite Member

Jeebus. If Sharpton came forward would it make you happy? Why are you waiting for his word on the matter?
    Yes it would. It would make me happy if people came out and said enough is enough we're tired of innocent members of our community being killed because of drugs and crime.

I guess I feel bad for the mother and brother but consider them complicit.

The true victim here is the little boy.
    If you'd pull your head out of your ass and did a little research, Becky, you'd realize that Black Folk have already been there and done that.
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

wow... this thread sure took an interesting turn.

i went to Julia Hudsons myspace page just to check it out, and she's changed it to private.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    ^^Hey, Sweetness. How are you feeling?
    Fantastic! Hope you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by Alysheba View Post
    One doesn't cut off the hand of a 7 year old and put 2 bullets in his head due to domestic violence. That is payback.
    Hell is too nice of a place for that evil a**hole.

Thread Information