Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston's vag cries sandy tears at news of Angelina Jolie's pregnancy

I know,next stop..Hell
    But that would be funny,no?

But that would be funny, yes!!!

It certainly would if AJ left hold of his bollox long enough for any sperms to flow through....

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I wish JA would corner that creep James Haven,bang him hard and get pregnant with his love child
    That's inspired! Can you imagine the combination of chin and lips?

That and the family gatherings,bdays,holidays..
    OMG,i am sick..

Gold Member

James Haven is probably the father of the brotherfucker's bastard spawn.

Jen had Brad when he was hottest. The bloodsucking vampire has sucked all of the hotness out of him. He's well past his prime now. Jen isn't missing anything.

I wonder what the Manstealing Vagina will call her newest biobaby. Shiloh was a blob who she didn't care for nearly as much as the orphans she collects like people used to collect Beanie Babies. Miss TMI will have to invent a new way to put her spawn down. She seems to feed off putting her foot in her mouth with her crazy sounding statements she gives to the press.

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I wish JA would corner that creep James Haven,bang him hard and get pregnant with his love child
    She looks enough like a man..... it might just work!

Great plan, effie!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetness View Post
    She looks enough like a man..... it might just work!

Great plan, effie!!
    If only,my dear
    That will keep us busy for weeks

Hit By Ban Bus!

Is it the first time Angelina is pregnant? This is a big joke, people should leave Jeninfer Aniston alone, she has moved on and cares less what Angelina does. What did she do wrong? By getting married to Brad, let us give her a breathing space, she was a lawfully wedded wife and never recked anyone's home it's time we respect her and wish her well. Brad took her direct to the alter, she deserves a lot of respect it doesn't matter if their marriage didn't work out, she isn't the first one to be devorced. We need to surpport Jenn any possible way we can, she deserves to be happy just like any of us, kids is not the only way to fix marriages like what Skank has done. Team Aniston all the WAY.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Is it the first time Angelina is pregnant? This is a big joke, people should leave Jeninfer Aniston alone, she has moved on and cares less what Angelina does. What did she do wrong? By getting married to Brad, let us give her a breathing space, she was a lawfully wedded wife and never recked anyone's home it's time we respect her and wish her well. Brad took her direct to the alter, she deserves a lot of respect it doesn't matter if their marriage didn't work out, she isn't the first one to be devorced. We need to surpport Jenn any possible way we can, she deserves to be happy just like any of us, kids is not the only way to fix marriages like what Skank has done. Team Aniston all the WAY.
    True. Jen-Jen should be left alone to continue to make more bad movies and implant herself in the middle of other people's marriages like an unwelcome third wheel. What Jen-Jen needs is a hobby. Maybe Chin-boarding or Chin-diving. Something that she can do by herself.

(Pssst! King! did you know that she no longer lived next-door to Courtney & what-is-name? She's living in the Hollywood Hills while the renovations on her new BH place are finished - However, I think she really needs my BIL as it's taking a-g-e-s!!!)

How about sculpture?

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    (Pssst! King! did you know that she no longer lived next-door to Courtney & what-is-name? She's living in the Hollywood Hills while the renovations on her new BH place are finished - However, I think she really needs my BIL as it's taking a-g-e-s!!!)

How about sculpture?
    Well, her chin looks like the Rock of Gilbraltar, so she's already got the materials to work with.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

Quote Originally Posted by purple rain View Post
    James Haven is probably the father of the brotherfucker's bastard spawn.

Jen had Brad when he was hottest. The bloodsucking vampire has sucked all of the hotness out of him. He's well past his prime now. Jen isn't missing anything.

I wonder what the Manstealing Vagina will call her newest biobaby. Shiloh was a blob who she didn't care for nearly as much as the orphans she collects like people used to collect Beanie Babies. Miss TMI will have to invent a new way to put her spawn down. She seems to feed off putting her foot in her mouth with her crazy sounding statements she gives to the press.
    No, no, tell us how you REALLY feel.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Jennie is over Brad, she has moved on. Is it the first time Angelina is getting pregnant? Stop fabricating stories a bout Jennie, she walked out just in time, who needs a cheater anyway? Children dont fix a marriage and she never cried when she heard of the Skanky being pregnant, she cares less. Angelina can have all the bitches she wants inorder to change her image, but we all know a snake is always a snake. Jennie doesn't need Brad in her life, she dumped Brad and filed for devorce it's the other way round and no one seems to get it. For one she is not a homerecker but was a lawfully wedded wife she had him for over 7 solid years, so why should she care if Angelina is pregnant or not? Fabricators stop it!

Kenesha,seriously the home's computers doesn't have spell check?

Next time Jenni comes over,ask her..
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Holy fucking necropost batman!

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Jennie is over Brad, she has moved on.
    She told you that did she.. over Chins and crumpets?

Is it the first time Angelina is getting pregnant?
    Not sure, aren't you camped outside their french villa, tomatoes ready?

Stop fabricating stories a bout Jennie, she walked out just in time
    Yeah, she got out of there just in time to have Braddie-poo waltz off with his succubus, leaving the Chinmeister with leathery skin, a fug face and lank hair. WHEW! DODGED THAT FUCKING BULLET!

who needs a cheater anyway?
    Maniston could probably stand to have someone cheat and hoover the sand out of her sniz for just one day. Click your chin 3 times and say it with me.. There's no place like sandysniz!

Children dont fix a marriage and she never cried when she heard of the Skanky being pregnant, she cares less.
    Oh yes she did, and you were there to dab up the tears as they rolled off that Lincoln memorial of a face.

Angelina can have all the bitches she wants inorder to change her image, but we all know a snake is always a snake.
    and a chin is always a chin.

Jennie doesn't need Brad in her life,
    That's right! She was a hairstyle before him, you know. She always has that to fall back on.

she dumped Brad and filed for devorce it's the other way round and no one seems to get it.
    Yeah, she was chasing him down the street with her chin around her ankles, waving the papers at him while Vampira helped herself to a little bit more Bradblood.

For one she is not a homerecker but was a lawfully wedded wife she had him for over 7 solid years
    7 styleless, barren sandy vag grating years.

so why should she care if Angelina is pregnant or not?
    Because it's the one superpower she can never have! BABIES ARE HER CHINTONYTE

Fabricators stop it!
    *takes it under advisement*
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information