Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston's vag cries sandy tears at news of Angelina Jolie's pregnancy

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

If Jennifer Aniston wanted kids, maybe she would have had them by now. I doubt she's so torn up over Angelina being pregnant. It's been like 3 years already. Geesh, it must have been a slow news day.

Shut UP, Maniston. Jeebus. No one cares if you're jellus of Anus Lips.

Gold Member

Default Thank you, sweetie!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I also think this story is garbage.

Newsflash to the media - Lots of women DON'T WANT KIDS and choose NOT TO HAVE THEM. And guess what? They are PERFECTLY HAPPY! So GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY and move on to something else. You've beaten the Aniston/Jolie horse to death. NOBODY, including Aniston and Jolie, gives a shit anymore.
    My sentiments exactly.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    Shut UP, Maniston. Jeebus. No one cares if you're jellus of Anus Lips.
    good ones! they both suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I also think this story is garbage.

Newsflash to the media - Lots of women DON'T WANT KIDS and choose NOT TO HAVE THEM. And guess what? They are PERFECTLY HAPPY! So GET THE FUCK OVER IT ALREADY and move on to something else. You've beaten the Aniston/Jolie horse to death. NOBODY, including Aniston and Jolie, gives a shit anymore.
    Thankyou, YES!

I am not a Jennifer fan but I call BS on this ; its not the first time Angelina has been pregnant, and what does she think will happen? Brad will come back to her, and the more kids he has the further away that dream is? Please.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Liars, they will always look for something bad to say about Jennifer, she has moved on and needs to be left a lone. Is it the first time Angelina is pregnant with Brad? No, so why should Jennifer care if Angelina is pregnant? if she has decided to be baby producer to ruin other women's life's. It's time Jenni to be left a lone and you stop publishing fake stories just to make her look bad. She had Brad over 7 years that means she wasn't that bad, it just didn't work. Who said all women want children?

Quote Originally Posted by Kenesha Freebies View Post
    Liars, they will always look for something bad to say about Jennifer, she has moved on and needs to be left a lone. Is it the first time Angelina is pregnant with Brad? No, so why should Jennifer care if Angelina is pregnant? if she has decided to be baby producer to ruin other women's life's. It's time Jenni to be left a lone and you stop publishing fake stories just to make her look bad. She had Brad over 7 years that means she wasn't that bad, it just didn't work. Who said all women want children?
    Seriously,does your keyboard not let you type the word ALONE together?
    eat a hot bowl of dicks.

Liars, they will always look for something bad to say about Jennifer, she has moved on and needs to be left a lone.
    LULZ

Is it the first time Angelina is pregnant with Brad? No, so why should Jennifer care if Angelina is pregnant?
    Sandy vagina?

if she has decided to be baby producer to ruin other women's life's.
    ??

It's time Jenni to be left a lone and you stop publishing fake stories just to make her look bad.
    .. who the hell are you talking to?

She had Brad over 7 years that means she wasn't that bad, it just didn't work. Who said all women want children?
    We aren''t talking about a woman, we're talking about Jawniffer Chiniston, swamp hag.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Aniston is a brittle, neurotic, needy, self-obsessed bitch. On coke. But I swear this article is just a reprint of one from Jolie's first pregnancy, with a new sentence tagged onto the end of it to make it seem current.

Hit By Ban Bus! AliceInWonderland's Avatar

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fuzuoko View Post
    Aniston is a brittle, neurotic, needy, self-obsessed bitch. On coke. But I swear this article is just a reprint of one from Jolie's first pregnancy, with a new sentence tagged onto the end of it to make it seem current.
    that about sums her up perfectly i love it!

^^^^funny that sums up AJ to me except substitute coke for heroin.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

That's right. Malibu Jen-Jen needs to be left alone. She's suffered enough. Angelina is stoopid and she's just jellus of Jen-Jen's talent and beauty.

^^ ANd you forgot her big ass chin.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

^^The chin is unforgettable, in every way.

I think her ears are worse, but maybe that is cause I have a big chin?? Ya know I never noticed JA's til I came here.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information