Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston starts new film company

^ Yes, its called Preying Mantis Films now.

Plan B bought the rights to the Mighty Heart story when Brad and Jen were still together. Somehow, he wanted Jen to play that role. *shakes head*

Gold Member

Brad didnt want her to play it. She WANTED to do so. Talking about Jennifer, and nope Angelina didnt take over Plan B. Its SOLELY Brads company. Well unless they marry and they get a prenup but with their million spawns, I doubt they Will divorce if they marry and they have a connection with their kids that will ALWAYS be there. And Angelina dosent seem like to be the type to just go away, she be a "ghetto baby mama" LOL.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Imo, Angelina already looks bored with Brad, and if they got married, she would probably leave eventually. She's got certain "cravings" that she's not delving into any longer. Pussy is like a magnet to her, it keeps trying to pull her back in.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Gold Member

Name one other man she ever let knock her up? She was ALWAYS talking that shit about tubes getting tied, how its unfair to have bio kids blah blah.

GMAB. She aint going nowhere. IF anything its Brad who be looking bored with her but I think they are both loony tunes and I dont see either packing for shit, but I bet on Brad before her. I really doubt Angelina is about the pussy, she always been a dick and likes that much more.

^Hmmm... nah, I'd say she likes pussy more.

Back on topic: Will Chinni's lover, oops I mean her best friend, Courtney Cox be a part of her new company?

I think they both look old and bored with each other. But you have to hand it to Ang, she knew kids was the way to get Brad. And it worked. He won't leave her because of them. But I can see her bolt at the first fresh pussy that comes along.

As for Jen's company, if she truly is using it to farm for parts, if she really wants 'acclaim' other than Rachel, she has to do something edgy and against type. Her best bet is to go Indy with a few gritty films and use them as her 'resume'.

^That would be nice, but I think Chinni lacks the talent to play anything other than herself onscreen.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    I think they both look old and bored with each other. But you have to hand it to Ang, she knew kids was the way to get Brad. And it worked. He won't leave her because of them. But I can see her bolt at the first fresh pussy that comes along.

As for Jen's company, if she truly is using it to farm for parts, if she really wants 'acclaim' other than Rachel, she has to do something edgy and against type. Her best bet is to go Indy with a few gritty films and use them as her 'resume'.
    She did try an edgy role in Derailed.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^That would be nice, but I think Chinni lacks the talent to play anything other than herself onscreen.
    Well hell! That won Ang an Oscar for Girl Interrupted!

Viggo, that film was ok, but I thought she underplayed that role.

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Well hell! That won Ang an Oscar for Girl Interrupted!

Viggo, that film was ok, but I thought she underplayed that role.
    I have to be honest with you I never saw it but I saw that it was an edgy role and people who saw it said they liked her in it. idk.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

I haven't seen many films by any of them other than brad pitt and that was really recent. I saw AJ in MAMS, and JA in the Break Up. I never followed any of them at all until 2005.I have to say that I think Jen plays a really good supporting actress. not everyone is meant to be the star who stands alone.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

^I agree with your last statement. There are so many good actors and actresses out there who add a wonderful element to movies as a supporting character, but could never pull off a movie by themselves. And then there are those who are in denial about there abilities. Like Jessica Simpson, Chinni, Eva Longoria, etc.

^I agree with your last statement. There are so many good actors and actresses out there who add a wonderful element to movies as a supporting character, but could never pull off a movie by themselves. And then there are those who are in denial about there abilities. Like Jessica Simpson, Chinni, Eva Longoria, etc.
    I have to disagree with you about Jennifer. I don't think she is trying to carry a movie by herself but I don't think she is in denial. One never knows. I think most actors and actresses are in an ensemble cast and rarely carries a move by themselves. I think she was wonderful in the Break Up. I really think that she is better as a supporting actress but that doesn't mean that someday maybe she might be able to carry a movie on her own. idk.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by tamjo54 View Post
    Why do all the movies sound depressing or boring? I wish Hollywood would make more feel good movies. I want to be entertained. I find the actors and actresses' transgressions more interesting than the movies they make.
    I agree with you. Hollywood needs to learn how to make some 1) good movies, and 2) original movies that aren't just remakes, sequels or old TV shows. That's why I like watching independent movies more, because at least they don't have the same old stories. They actually take risks.

Being herself is why she keeps getting dumped, so that's probably why her movies bomb. She's annoying in real life and in films.

^I love you, King.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information