Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston 'prefers John Mayer to Brad Pitt in bed' Ewwww

I'm not a big Aniston fan but I've never believed her to be as pathetic as the media paint her.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ya think?
    I should have known Oprah wasn't going to give her 6 million dollars for a wedding when Vince Vaughn wouldn't even admit he was dating her. I saw the show, I didn't get the part where it was a debunking.
    Yes, she did in fact come on and debunk the rumors. Actually, she called in to the show:

Jennifer Aniston phoned up Oprah live on her show earlier this week to laugh about the whole idea of an Oprah-funded wedding to Vince Vaughn. Which at least provided a temporary breather from all the whooping and insincere applause that normally goes on during her show.
    Rumors have been building for a long time that Oprah Winfrey is planning to throw a giant $8 million wedding for Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. These rumours were first made painfully public a fortnight ago when Today host Jill Rappaport broached the subject in an interview for new Jennifer Aniston movie Friends With Money. Although Jennifer Aniston remained unusually silent on the Oprah wedding rumour, her co-star Catherine Keener tore Rappaport off a strip for even asking.
    To further clear things up, Jennifer Aniston gave Oprah Winfrey a tinkle on her TV show earlier in the week to strangle the wedding rumour once and for all. In a exchange thankfully short of any mention of champagne or sunsets or any other kind of the girly hippy crap that Aniston yammered about last time she was on Oprah, Jennifer told Winfrey:
    "The rumours are so unbelievable. For us, I guess, at a certain point, you have no other choice but to think it's funny."
    Heckler Spray

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ That is a face that only a mother could love.....oh wait, she didn't either.

Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Stolen? IDK, but free will or not, its really not a tough call when you look at it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

no I didn't think Oprah would give Aniston 6 mil for her wedding but it seemed to me they were trying to get VV to admit they were a couple. Which for all his sleep overs and balcony PR camera shots, he never did admit to.

It's not her bad acting that bugs me, it's not the fact that everytime they put Jolies face on a rag mag it's followed by a Jennifer Aniston pic, it's not the fact they have her picture with some new guy every week, it's not even the pretend boyfriend for PR purposes == actually it's all those things.

no I didn't think Oprah would give Aniston 6 mil for her wedding but it seemed to me they were trying to get VV to admit they were a couple. Which for all his sleep overs and balcony PR camera shots, he never did admit to.

It's not her bad acting that bugs me, it's not the fact that everytime they put Jolies face on a rag mag it's followed by a Jennifer Aniston pic, it's not the fact they have her picture with some new guy every week, it's not even the pretend boyfriend for PR purposes == actually it's all those things.
    to each his or her own opinion. personally I think she is a good actress and I am sure they all play the pr game in some way or another. it's their bread and butter to stay in the public eye. in truth it is all bs and they are simply doing their job on screen and off....... acting.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

OK girlfriend just remember that the next time you say Jolie is in the media to much b/c truth is the media zooms in on the flavor of the month and shoves them in our faces 24/7 ... and if we're going to excuse Jennifer then we need to excuse Jolie because its the old goose and gander thing.

OK girlfriend just remember that the next time you say Jolie is in the media to much b/c truth is the media zooms in on the flavor of the month and shoves them in our faces 24/7 ... and if we're going to excuse Jennifer then we need to excuse Jolie because its the old goose and gander thing.
    peach you know I have never said they ALL didn't play the pr game. sometimes however it is really,really nice when they are all out of the public eye as they are annoying to watch already. btw, your aniston t shirt is ready for you to pick up. LMAO
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

The media will really try to grasp onto anything in poor chins' life...

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    sad but true. I would love to live poor chin's life. LOL
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    ^^ and thats the bummer of it all, she's boring so they keep inventing crap to say about her. If she's on a date "he's the one" If she goes to the beach "the photo hogs are up her butt" If they talk about Angelina Jolie then they have to talk about Jennifer even if there isn't anything to say.

I wish they would bugger off. However Jolie has two movies coming out so there fore we will have to listen to "woowho Jennifer has a boy toy" again and again

Viggofan I'll wear a Chinniston tee if you'll wear a "I lust Brad Pitt" tee

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Lord, I would really hate to be Aniston (and Brad, for that matter) and have these ridiculous stories written constantly. Seriously, who cares!?!?! It's almost as if Jennifer and Brad were supposed to be the BE ALL, END ALL... Move on already, this is just pathetic anymore

I say show us the money! Give us full frontal nude shots of all their packages and let our imaginations decide. And no bullshit about it ain't the meat its the motion or in this case aim. LOL! Still think Chingate is her fault since she keeps baiting the paps bringing out all these asshole new luvers whenever the Jolie Pitts are releasing a movie or adding to the brood.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I say show us the money! Give us full frontal nude shots of all their packages and let our imaginations decide. And no bullshit about it ain't the meat its the motion or in this case aim. LOL! Still think Chingate is her fault since she keeps baiting the paps bringing out all these asshole new luvers whenever the Jolie Pitts are releasing a movie or adding to the brood.
    IDK...sometimes I wonder if they're all in on it together, BranCHINlina, all in the same bed.

Whoever it is, the story is deader than the deadest of the dead horse. Let.It.Go. I think everyone's sick of it...yet, somehow it still seems to sell magazines, so who knows.
    Last edited by CherryDarling; May 24th, 2008 at 12:07 PM. Reason: added thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Lord, I would really hate to be Aniston (and Brad, for that matter) and have these ridiculous stories written constantly. Seriously, who cares!?!?! It's almost as if Jennifer and Brad were supposed to be the BE ALL, END ALL... Move on already, this is just pathetic anymore
    ITA, but it appears that most of them are here....

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    There was a thread on here the last couple of days about JM's body being "a wonderland" and girls having a hard time getting over him because of it.

And yeah, there are women out there who don't want a man unless she can be the triumphant vixen, besting another woman out of her man. I have a friend who went through this, and I swear the "other woman" reminded me so much of AJ.
    I had a friend like that, wouldn't/couldn't let me date anyone without interfering.... strangely enough my love/sex life has been so much better since I dumped her...

Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Jen still hasn't gotten over Pitt. The first emotion of a broken heart is comparison.
    or more accurately the source hasn't got over Pitt...

Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    Do we get a trial session too? becuase its not what you've got but how you use it that counts.....

Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    IDK...sometimes I wonder if they're all in on it together, BranCHINlina, all in the same bed.
    Thanks Cherry, that was my dinner!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information