Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 62

Thread: Jennifer Aniston 'prefers John Mayer to Brad Pitt in bed' Ewwww

  1. #46
    La vie en rose DitaPage*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    37,547

    Default

    I'm not a big Aniston fan but I've never believed her to be as pathetic as the media paint her.

  2. #47
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Back of Beyond
    Posts
    11,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    ya think?
    I should have known Oprah wasn't going to give her 6 million dollars for a wedding when Vince Vaughn wouldn't even admit he was dating her. I saw the show, I didn't get the part where it was a debunking.
    Yes, she did in fact come on and debunk the rumors. Actually, she called in to the show:

    Jennifer Aniston phoned up Oprah live on her show earlier this week to laugh about the whole idea of an Oprah-funded wedding to Vince Vaughn. Which at least provided a temporary breather from all the whooping and insincere applause that normally goes on during her show.
    Rumors have been building for a long time that Oprah Winfrey is planning to throw a giant $8 million wedding for Jennifer Aniston and Vince Vaughn. These rumours were first made painfully public a fortnight ago when Today host Jill Rappaport broached the subject in an interview for new Jennifer Aniston movie Friends With Money. Although Jennifer Aniston remained unusually silent on the Oprah wedding rumour, her co-star Catherine Keener tore Rappaport off a strip for even asking.
    To further clear things up, Jennifer Aniston gave Oprah Winfrey a tinkle on her TV show earlier in the week to strangle the wedding rumour once and for all. In a exchange thankfully short of any mention of champagne or sunsets or any other kind of the girly hippy crap that Aniston yammered about last time she was on Oprah, Jennifer told Winfrey:
    "The rumours are so unbelievable. For us, I guess, at a certain point, you have no other choice but to think it's funny."
    Heckler Spray

  3. #48
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    The Edge of the Annex
    Posts
    5,383

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    ^ That is a face that only a mother could love.....oh wait, she didn't either.

    Ouch!

  4. #49
    Elite Member sweetness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    southeastern U.S.
    Posts
    11,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Stolen? IDK, but free will or not, its really not a tough call when you look at it.

  5. #50
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    no I didn't think Oprah would give Aniston 6 mil for her wedding but it seemed to me they were trying to get VV to admit they were a couple. Which for all his sleep overs and balcony PR camera shots, he never did admit to.

    It's not her bad acting that bugs me, it's not the fact that everytime they put Jolies face on a rag mag it's followed by a Jennifer Aniston pic, it's not the fact they have her picture with some new guy every week, it's not even the pretend boyfriend for PR purposes == actually it's all those things.

  6. #51
    Elite Member viggofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    no I didn't think Oprah would give Aniston 6 mil for her wedding but it seemed to me they were trying to get VV to admit they were a couple. Which for all his sleep overs and balcony PR camera shots, he never did admit to.

    It's not her bad acting that bugs me, it's not the fact that everytime they put Jolies face on a rag mag it's followed by a Jennifer Aniston pic, it's not the fact they have her picture with some new guy every week, it's not even the pretend boyfriend for PR purposes == actually it's all those things.
    to each his or her own opinion. personally I think she is a good actress and I am sure they all play the pr game in some way or another. it's their bread and butter to stay in the public eye. in truth it is all bs and they are simply doing their job on screen and off....... acting.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

  7. #52
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    OK girlfriend just remember that the next time you say Jolie is in the media to much b/c truth is the media zooms in on the flavor of the month and shoves them in our faces 24/7 ... and if we're going to excuse Jennifer then we need to excuse Jolie because its the old goose and gander thing.

  8. #53
    Elite Member viggofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GaPeach View Post
    OK girlfriend just remember that the next time you say Jolie is in the media to much b/c truth is the media zooms in on the flavor of the month and shoves them in our faces 24/7 ... and if we're going to excuse Jennifer then we need to excuse Jolie because its the old goose and gander thing.
    peach you know I have never said they ALL didn't play the pr game. sometimes however it is really,really nice when they are all out of the public eye as they are annoying to watch already. btw, your aniston t shirt is ready for you to pick up. LMAO
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

  9. #54
    Elite Member Bijoux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Salem
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    The media will really try to grasp onto anything in poor chins' life...

  10. #55
    Elite Member viggofan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    The media will really try to grasp onto anything in poor chins' life...
    sad but true. I would love to live poor chin's life. LOL
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

  11. #56
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    support histiocytosis awareness
    Posts
    7,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bijoux View Post
    The media will really try to grasp onto anything in poor chins' life...
    ^^ and thats the bummer of it all, she's boring so they keep inventing crap to say about her. If she's on a date "he's the one" If she goes to the beach "the photo hogs are up her butt" If they talk about Angelina Jolie then they have to talk about Jennifer even if there isn't anything to say.

    I wish they would bugger off. However Jolie has two movies coming out so there fore we will have to listen to "woowho Jennifer has a boy toy" again and again

    Viggofan I'll wear a Chinniston tee if you'll wear a "I lust Brad Pitt" tee

  12. #57
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Lord, I would really hate to be Aniston (and Brad, for that matter) and have these ridiculous stories written constantly. Seriously, who cares!?!?! It's almost as if Jennifer and Brad were supposed to be the BE ALL, END ALL... Move on already, this is just pathetic anymore

  13. #58
    Elite Member WesCAdle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Chokey Chicken on the Left Coast
    Posts
    1,518

    Default

    I say show us the money! Give us full frontal nude shots of all their packages and let our imaginations decide. And no bullshit about it ain't the meat its the motion or in this case aim. LOL! Still think Chingate is her fault since she keeps baiting the paps bringing out all these asshole new luvers whenever the Jolie Pitts are releasing a movie or adding to the brood.
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

  14. #59
    Elite Member CherryDarling's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Little Detroit
    Posts
    14,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I say show us the money! Give us full frontal nude shots of all their packages and let our imaginations decide. And no bullshit about it ain't the meat its the motion or in this case aim. LOL! Still think Chingate is her fault since she keeps baiting the paps bringing out all these asshole new luvers whenever the Jolie Pitts are releasing a movie or adding to the brood.
    IDK...sometimes I wonder if they're all in on it together, BranCHINlina, all in the same bed.

    Whoever it is, the story is deader than the deadest of the dead horse. Let.It.Go. I think everyone's sick of it...yet, somehow it still seems to sell magazines, so who knows.
    Last edited by CherryDarling; May 24th, 2008 at 12:07 PM. Reason: added thoughts

  15. #60
    Elite Member Novice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Beyond Caring, then hang a left.
    Posts
    42,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Lord, I would really hate to be Aniston (and Brad, for that matter) and have these ridiculous stories written constantly. Seriously, who cares!?!?! It's almost as if Jennifer and Brad were supposed to be the BE ALL, END ALL... Move on already, this is just pathetic anymore
    ITA, but it appears that most of them are here....

    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    There was a thread on here the last couple of days about JM's body being "a wonderland" and girls having a hard time getting over him because of it.

    And yeah, there are women out there who don't want a man unless she can be the triumphant vixen, besting another woman out of her man. I have a friend who went through this, and I swear the "other woman" reminded me so much of AJ.
    I had a friend like that, wouldn't/couldn't let me date anyone without interfering.... strangely enough my love/sex life has been so much better since I dumped her...

    Quote Originally Posted by snuffy View Post
    Jen still hasn't gotten over Pitt. The first emotion of a broken heart is comparison.
    or more accurately the source hasn't got over Pitt...

    Quote Originally Posted by WesCAdle View Post
    I say show us the money! Give us full frontal nude shots of all their packages and let our imaginations decide. And no bullshit about it ain't the meat its the motion or in this case aim. LOL! Still think Chingate is her fault since she keeps baiting the paps bringing out all these asshole new luvers whenever the Jolie Pitts are releasing a movie or adding to the brood.
    Do we get a trial session too? becuase its not what you've got but how you use it that counts.....

    Quote Originally Posted by CherryDarling View Post
    IDK...sometimes I wonder if they're all in on it together, BranCHINlina, all in the same bed.
    Thanks Cherry, that was my dinner!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer getting frisky...
    By Belinda in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: May 22nd, 2008, 11:00 AM
  2. Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer - a con job?
    By Chimera in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: May 14th, 2008, 02:50 PM
  3. Jennifer Aniston & John Mayer’s sexy weekend
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: May 1st, 2008, 08:48 AM
  4. Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer had lunch
    By mrs.v in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: April 27th, 2008, 04:15 PM
  5. Brad Pitt's mom still prefers Jennifer Aniston
    By moomies in forum Gossip Archive
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: June 30th, 2006, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •