Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston poses naked in GQ, talks Angelina Jolie again

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    It's a term they teach all child prodigies.

Why didn't they teach me then??
    On avance, on avance, on avance...

i was a child prodigy. i was ice carving portraits of miniature volkswagon beetles when i was 2, i could reconstruct toasters into miliatry planes at 5 years and picked up the bagpipes when i was 4 months. omfg it was SUCH A HARD LIFE! i got hooked on peyote buttons at 8 and was in rehab for ritalin at 11.

Quote Originally Posted by Annika View Post
    i was a child prodigy. i was ice carving portraits of miniature volkswagon beetles when i was 2, i could reconstruct toasters into miliatry planes at 5 years and picked up the bagpipes when i was 4 months. omfg it was SUCH A HARD LIFE! i got hooked on peyote buttons at 8 and was in rehab for ritalin at 11.
    I think I saw you on True Hollywood Story. I shed a few tears.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Elite Member

I just went back and looked at that cover again. Gawd, how I hate it!! What's she doing, the friggin' Bunny Hop?!!?! I mean she's cute and all, but Geez! And you'd think she'd at least try to put on some kind of "come hither" look or somethin'. Or is the point for her to just be cute and naked but not sexy or doable at all??
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

i was blown away when i saw there were 47 pages about jennifer aniston lol.

then i read them!

being new here, i did read alot of lily's posts but always held back on wanting to say something to her. especially when she insulted amy winehouse over her singing...
    I might be wrong, but I think Lily insulted lots of celebs for something cause we hated on Chiniston. I knew the bashing of Chiniston was something Lily did not like, but I figure it's something she needed to get used to cause people bash on people I like, but I don't mind. People can like or dislike anyone they like. Maybe Lily identified with miss chiniston to the point where an insult on the chin was an insult on her, too. And the only way Lily could feel better about it is if she found someone people liked and insulted them, too. My advice to anyone is not to define who you are or how you feel by how a celebrity is perceived, unless you want to risk feeling the same crap they might be feeling or said about them. But reading Lily's past, and how she should have turned out more than she did, was an indicator that she was prone to identify herself with someone who made it to a higher level than she did.... like Chiniston.
    Last edited by potato_chips; December 19th, 2008 at 09:52 PM.
    "The most important question in all of human kind is..... would you hit it or not?" ~potato_chips

Elite Member

^^ Exactly. I'm an unapologetic fan of Scarlett Johannson (not bothering to spell it correctly now, some fan, eh?) and LaLiHo (La Lindz, Lindsay Lohan, whatever). I have to read a whole mess of posts if I enter a thread about either of them, and I'm usually the lone fan (except for maybe one other poster ) but I don't take any of the shit people say personally. Why? Cuz I don't know them two hos, and they ain't payin' me shit to defend them and their "honor."
    *two snaps*
    Bringin' up old shit since 1998.

St. Vaginamon
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

classic!
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by potato_chips View Post
    I might be wrong, but I think Lily insulted lots of celebs for something cause we hated on Chiniston. I knew the bashing of Chiniston was something Lily did not like, but I figure it's something she needed to get used to cause people bash on people I like, but I don't mind. People can like or dislike anyone they like. Maybe Lily identified with miss chiniston to the point where an insult on the chin was an insult on her, too. And the only way Lily could feel better about it is if she found someone people liked and insulted them, too. My advice to anyone is not to define who you are or how you feel by how a celebrity is perceived, unless you want to risk feeling the same crap they might be feeling or said about them. But reading Lily's past, and how she should have turned out more than she did, was an indicator that she was prone to identify herself with someone who made it to a higher level than she did.... like Chiniston.
    awesome analysis. i really like how you kept up with the "chiniston" theme the whole time while sounding very professional.

tee hee.

Page 47 of 47 FirstFirst ... 374344454647

Thread Information