Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Matt LeBlanc had an affair????

So, everyone can evaluate for themselves - a shirtless Joey retrospective.....

I never found him to be handsome at all. There's something about his eyes that has a slight Down Syndrome quality to it. But he's not ugly. And judging the father by the picture, with his four chins, if Matt has it, he probably got the fat gene from him.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

Bronze Member

No, Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc Did Not Repeatedly Kiss In ‘Friends’ Dressing Rooms

No, Jennifer Aniston, Matt LeBlanc Did Not Repeatedly Kiss In Friends Dressing Rooms

Matt LeBlancs father, Paul LeBlanc, has just blown the minds of Friends fans across the world, after he alleged that his son repeatedly used to make out with Jennifer Aniston in the dressing rooms of the hit sitcom.

And even more revelatory is that Paul LeBlanc insists these make-out sessions took place when Aniston was still married to Brad Pitt. Of course, these are all just wild rumors at the moment.

Speaking to OK! USA, via Heatworld, Paul LeBlanc admitted that his son had a wild and wonderful time on the set of Friends, before teasing that Matt and Jennifer Aniston actually had a relationship on set.
    He had fun, thats for sure. He even had a relationship with one of the girls Jen. They would make out in the dressing rooms.
    However, a representative for Jennifer Aniston was quick to dismiss these allegations, insisting that Matt LeBlanc and Jennifer Anistons relationship on Friends was purely platonic.
    In response to Paul LeBlancs comments, they told Hollywood Life, It is absolutely 100 percent false. Jennifer has never had a romantic or sexual relationship with Matt LeBlanc.
    Die-hard Friends fans will be fully aware that Matt LeBlanc and Jennifer Anistons characters, Joey Tribbiani and Rachel Green, enjoyed their own dalliance in the last few episodes of season 9 and the opening of season 10.
    Fans never truly got behind the duos relationship on the program, though, and the pairs attempts to strike up a romance soon dissipated as the characters insisted that they were much too friendly to become lovers. In the end, Anistons Rachel Green rekindled her relationship with David Schwimmers Ross Geller, while Joey moved to L.A. for the NBC spin-off, Joey.
    If these allegations are true, then it would mean that Jennifer Aniston cheated on Brad Pitt several months before the actor allegedly started up his own affair with Angelina Jolie while on the set of Mr. and Mrs. Smith. However, neither of these reported rumors have ever been confirmed, though, so people shouldnt start re-writing history just yet.
    Meanwhile, according to HeatWorld, 73-year-old Paul LeBlanc also teased that Matt LeBlancs looks are fading, and he even predicted that he wont age well at all.
    He was as good looking as anyone in Hollywood, LeBlanc insisted at first, before he then declared, but he isnt going to age well. Its the high life Ill see him with his gut hanging over his belt. Hes not someone who keeps himself toned when hes not in front of the cameras.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I don't mind Jen, but her taste in men is sad. Brad Pitt? Yuck. Matt LeBlanc? Yuck. Step up your game, girlfriend. You can do so much better.
    Eh, he was young, he was there, he was...better endowed than Brad.

Nah, probably didn't happen. I can believe them getting wasted all the time though.
    Jazzy likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

I think that Matt LeBlanc's shitty father simply namedropped the biggest name in the cast for maximum effect. What a gigantic dick.
    CornFlakegrl, Jazzy and Kittylady like this.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

The biggest name who had the biggest name tabloid-fodder husband in the cast. Yeah, no, we can't see through that at all.
    Jazzy likes this.

Gold Member

But do they know that we know?
    sluce, crayzeehappee and Jazzy like this.

They know that we know that they know.
    Jazzy and Yellowjacket like this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post

And now they are on a break.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    I recently rewatched that season, and it holds up very well.
    Jazzy and crayzeehappee like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information