Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: “The last five years have been about spring cleaning for me”

The only thing I laughed at was Elton's "you brought your butler". Jenni and Gerard were both not funny, and I think she was actually trying.

^ Yes, that was funny bc it was another thing Jenni found inappropriate. She wants the bowing and scraping and I don't for a minute think she saw the funny side. She even looked at her watch.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Yes, that was funny bc it was another thing Jenni found inappropriate. She wants the bowing and scraping and I don't for a minute think she saw the funny side. She even looked at her watch.
    OMG it was a comedy bit!

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post

[youtube]tlqTAwo--4k[/youtube]

I think they were doing a great job together, Elton was funny twice (the third date thing with the listings of the previous ones and the butler joke), the rest was awkward because he was pushy and both Jenni and Gerard were tagging along the best they could without forcing themselves to do anything they would not want to do.

I mean if this guy started to talk to me in a pub while I was there with a friend, I would tell him to eff off or at least tone it down a little because it's pathetic. Like haha, very funny, now stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    OMG it was a comedy bit!
    I KNOW RIGHT? This is so weird how people aren't seeing it! Of course she was looking at her watch, she was acting annoyed at this interviewer-turned-stalker for the bit! OMG people are so weird.
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

Hold up everyone! Chilly hasn't been back, so that may not even be the interview she was talking about. I posted it asking her if that was one. It's the only one I could find.

The interview did fall flat. Jenni seemed to be a bit wound tight, but maybe it was an act that didn't work. I thought Butler tried to be funny. He seemed relaxed anyway.

Maybe it's not the same interview though. Chilly come back and tell us!

Quote Originally Posted by Sundance View Post
    I used to have no real opinion of this woman at all but she is seriously starting to piss me off.
    Yes. Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    This woman is so dreadfully dull and repetitive.
    and..........YES

Seemed like for months, every movie I went to showed the trailer for Bounty Hunter. Looked so stupid and pointless, I couldn't imagine anybody wanting to see it. I'm trying to think of a movie where she actually had to do some acting, and was good. Not coming up with anything. Seems like all of her roles could have easily been played by someone else.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

She should go back to sitcom television. She probably could do very well again in the right show.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    OMG it was a comedy bit!
    Yes but for it to be comedy I would have thought the minimum requirement would be that it was funny. Jenni and Gerard weren't funny even though they tried. Elton was a bit funny but the whole thing was so lame, and I don't think that was Elton's fault.

I think it was a comedy bit that fell flat. Yeah it was a little lame but it didn't seem to me that their annoyance was part of the bit. I think it was genuine and they didn't want to play along, which might have made it a little funny. Jenni seemed like the main wet blanket and Gerard didn't go along with it because he saw she was annoyed.

A*O

Me me me me me me me.......
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldn’t be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information