Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: “The last five years have been about spring cleaning for me”

Rude control freak.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

They were both assholes; that could have all been really funny if Jennifer and Gerard had any sense of humor and comedic timing.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

Cool Jennifer Aniston

She would take Brad back in a minute. I will say this for her, she has a great PR person. She is still on every major magazine cover, even with the same old boring news and silly films. She said her fans did not like Derailed. That is the only one I did like. She was not the same old character.

Holy crap, did they use a whole tub of vasoline on the lens for those pics? They're so soft they're barely in focus. Although I will admit to mad jealousy of her legs - thems are some fantastic gams - but I just find her way too contrived and she doesn't seem fun at all.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

She's been saying the same thing for five years.
    When your daughter plays "House," she pretends to be an annoying doctor with a pill-addiction and a limp.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    They were both assholes; that could have all been really funny if Jennifer and Gerard had any sense of humor and comedic timing.
    I thought she was just pretending to be mad. I think it may have come across as harsher than it really was meant to be because the comic's English wasn't as fluent so his timing was off. He was so slow that it seemed as if it threw her timing off.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Brand new Jen hater here. I saw an interview with her on German tv a few days ago. She lost her shit with a comedian who was just trying to be nice to her in a cute, funny way. Now let me tell you, this royal bitch of a woman does not answer any questions she doesn't approve of. Hell, she won't even allow them being asked. I have never seen such a bitchy tantrum, not by Madonna, not by Elton John.

I am so sick an tired of this whiny, ungrateful, self-absorbed, repetitive cunt. Bitch is ugly, untalented and utterly unoriginal. Go away, you sandy chin snatch.

I'm 99% sure this is a bit. She was playing her part. Ok, it wasn't funny, but it wasn't serious.

well that was certainly an awkward interview.. are all his interviews that bad??
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

I actually liked "Derailed" and thought all the actors did good in it, especially Clive. And she wasn't really playing a femme fatale - the casting worked because she was playing a middle class white female executive, supposedly frustrated with her boring marriage. Then it turns out she was just a crazy white trash con artist in cahoots with her sociopath of a boyfriend. She played both sides well, I thought. It wouldn't have worked with someone like Megan Fox in the part.

I also give her credit for copping to loving coffee, dairy and wine and other shit and saying she has to work out hard. I'm so sick of the "no sugar, no flour, no dairy, no carbs" diet pushed by celebs. Now if she would only admit to her pot habit...

Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    I thought she was just pretending to be mad. I think it may have come across as harsher than it really was meant to be because the comic's English wasn't as fluent so his timing was off. He was so slow that it seemed as if it threw her timing off.
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I'm 99% sure this is a bit. She was playing her part. Ok, it wasn't funny, but it wasn't serious.
    I got that impression, too. I think Butler did a better job than her with it. A better actress would've done a better job playing along with the bit instead of repeating "inappropriate" over and over...
    "Oh! I've been looking for a red suede pump!"
    - Marie (Carrie Fisher), When Harry Met Sally

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Brand new Jen hater here. I saw an interview with her on German tv a few days ago. She lost her shit with a comedian who was just trying to be nice to her in a cute, funny way. Now let me tell you, this royal bitch of a woman does not answer any questions she doesn't approve of. Hell, she won't even allow them being asked. I have never seen such a bitchy tantrum, not by Madonna, not by Elton John.

I am so sick an tired of this whiny, ungrateful, self-absorbed, repetitive cunt. Bitch is ugly, untalented and utterly unoriginal. Go away, you sandy chin snatch.

That's a comedy show. The whole thing was a bit. Like German SNL stylz.

Chilly, you seriously got mad at this joke interview? It wasn't exactly knee slapping funny but you could see that they were merely joking around!

OMG, I honestly cannot believe a single person on this planet could possibly think that "interview" was the least bit serious! They were obviously being assholes to him on purpose. It was awkward, and I blame the language barrier (unless that guy is just not that funny, IDK) but I laughed at Gerard's "I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT" comment. I'd rather hang out with Gerard and Jennifer than Brad and Angie, no lie. Lots of pot and I'd probably get to second base without even trying!
    "Not only do we embrace it, we take it out for drinks, get it absolutely steaming drunk, leg hump it and then leave it covered in shaving foam and a stolen Chuck E Cheese outfit in its own bath with no recollection of how it got there." -Kittylady on the sad and pathetic and strange.

^^ i agree bigben. it's pretty obvious that this is staged and they're acting like they're outraged on purpose. gerard did a better job than jen, though.
    i hate elton, he used to be funny but he's not anymore. he sucks big time, it's not just the fact that he can't speak english. this could've been funny if someone else like stefan raab would've interviewed them.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information