Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston: “The last five years have been about spring cleaning for me”

Uma will make a comeback!!!!

Jenni, well ...

I read that the studios said the movie did better than they expected.

Who the hell makes a movie and hopes for mediocre?

Bronze Member

Saw Bounty Hunter and Hot Tub Time Machine-the hubs wanted to see them both. He looooved Bounty Hunter, said it was the best movie we'd seen in years. He despises movies where someone is humiliated all of the way through until the end.He said it had action, wasn't mean, and had an interesting twist. It reminded me personally of an old Doris Day movie, very simple. Hot Tub Time Machine was absolutely nothing but fun fluff. It kinda deserved its spot in the Box Office-lots of boomers and people who grew up in the 80's were in the audience laughing their asses off, and I haven't seen that many guys in a theater since Star Trek.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I read that the studios said the movie did better than they expected.

Who the hell makes a movie and hopes for mediocre?
    Jenni

She is looking hot.
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Just out of an honest interest, how long is acceptable to mourn the loss of one's marriage? Is it half as long as the marriage itself or what?
    I think there should be a limit. When my sister was first separated, she moaned about a friend who "couldn't get on with her life" and how she would NEVER be like that...wouldn't dare remind her of that. She'd rip my head off.

Actually, she thinks she's doing so well, that she wouldn't get how anchored in the past she really is.
    Last edited by tulip; April 1st, 2010 at 03:04 PM. Reason: changed my mind!

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Does she actually mention her marriage?
    I get the five year reference and wish she hadn't but usually the journos ask her these types of questions.
    Brand new Jen hater here. I saw an interview with her on German tv a few days ago. She lost her shit with a comedian who was just trying to be nice to her in a cute, funny way. Now let me tell you, this royal bitch of a woman does not answer any questions she doesn't approve of. Hell, she won't even allow them being asked. I have never seen such a bitchy tantrum, not by Madonna, not by Elton John.

I am so sick an tired of this whiny, ungrateful, self-absorbed, repetitive cunt. Bitch is ugly, untalented and utterly unoriginal. Go away, you sandy chin snatch.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Welcome to the dark side!

Wake me when Jenni says something interesting. Until then:

What I really want to know is whether it makes your poop glow in the dark after eating it! ~ Kittylady

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Welcome to the dark side!
    Thanks. Took me a while, I admit. Bitch dug her own grave. No wonder she can't keep a man.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Five years' worth of sand in the vacuum cleaner...

Do you all really think she looks awesome? She's always had a hot body and a cute style, but my god, the chin! That thing is all I can focus on, and I'm sure it's been shopped and is actually bigger. I barely notice her eyes, skin, hair, anything - the chin just makes her really unattractive to me.
    I personally love the chin. I hate Reese's, that's FUG but I love Aniston's.

Quote Originally Posted by Chilly Willy View Post
    Brand new Jen hater here. I saw an interview with her on German tv a few days ago. She lost her shit with a comedian who was just trying to be nice to her in a cute, funny way. Now let me tell you, this royal bitch of a woman does not answer any questions she doesn't approve of. Hell, she won't even allow them being asked. I have never seen such a bitchy tantrum, not by Madonna, not by Elton John.

I am so sick an tired of this whiny, ungrateful, self-absorbed, repetitive cunt. Bitch is ugly, untalented and utterly unoriginal. Go away, you sandy chin snatch.
    Oooooh I wish we could see that! What's the show's name? Maybe it's on Youtube.

ETA: Is this it?

[youtube]tlqTAwo--4k[/youtube]
    Last edited by bellini; April 1st, 2010 at 03:57 PM.

I'm either really tired or their parading around the world for premieres was lost on me. When I read "The Bounty Hunter," I wondered why in the heck we were talking about Dog.

Jenni needs Botox. All the smokes are catching up to her and her face is aging really fast.

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Oooooh I wish we could see that! What's the show's name? Maybe it's on Youtube.

ETA: Is this it?

[youtube]tlqTAwo--4k[/youtube]
    Jenni needs to lighten up and knock the sand loose. She runs around with these PR relationships, and then when someone plays into it they're being 'inappropriate.'

He conducted the whole interview in English and she didn't even know what schoneste meant. Now that's inappropriate!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information