Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree697Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux SPLIT

Dumplin. Well, I am sure they are both making money, especially Justin with his raised profile. However, they want SYMPATHY and it ain't happening.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    It can be worse. This is one of their last pics together.

My guess on the cause of their breakup is maybe she got sick of looking at his ridiculous gun necklace hes worn for the last 7 years straight. Then I realized she bought it for him.

The necklace is by Lazaro SoHo and was a gift from Aniston

Read more: Justin Theroux still wearing gun necklace, with Aniston | Daily Mail Online
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

It is horrid but allegedly she/her PR upgraded his image - hair plugs, nose job, (hipster) clothing but they couldn't fundamentally persuade him to live on the same coast as her and abandon his bachelor lifestyle so it never looked real unless you believe in the red carpet.
    Sunnygirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I have a shoebox in a closet here too. Big deal. It doesn't mean I'm carrying a torch for my high school sweetheart, or any of the other (few) guys whose pics are in there. Oh yeah, and my old wedding pics too. It's not like I get drunk, play old music and cry while looking through them. Well, not very often anyway.

I doubt there are any post-it notes in there though, I don't think they'd been invented yet.
    Old pictures are different. Holding onto old pics is hardly torch-carrying behavior.
    Kittylady likes this.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

justin theroux ring finger's naked 3/1/2018 12:01 PM PST

Justin Theroux's keeping his jewelry to a minimum ... he's ditched the wedding ring.
    Justin was seen strolling around NYC Thursday and it looks like he's putting his marriage to Jennifer Aniston behind him. It's the first time we've seen him out without the ring.
    As we reported ... Justin and Jennifer announced the day after Valentine's Day they were separating after getting married in 2015. We got him out a few days before V-Day and he was hiding the hand that woulda showed us a wedding ring.
    He's no longer hiding it.

Justin Theroux Strolls Without a Wedding Ring in NYC | TMZ.com

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I think romance has died in the water. And the idea of keeping letters and notes and moments is so beautiful. From a time when every word meant something. Nowadays, instead of a flustered, sweet note, a girl just gets a dick pick. Sad times.
    Jack I swear.

Between Ermahgerd and Yee-muthafuckin' Haw

I don't believe the post-it notes thing. UsWeekly is practically the National Enquirer after being bought by the American Media Inc. They're making shit up.
    rollo and MohandasKGanja like this.

I think Annistion and Jolie should get married and be done with it. That'll keep them in the limelight despite their faltering careers.
    ChemicalHelena likes this.
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I think they both have the careers that they want. Making films when they feel like, side projects that keep them busy. That's Cabo for Jen and saving the world for Angelina.

But it would be a great day in celebrity entertainment if these two hooked up.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

fgg

Star: Justin Theroux & Petra Collins ‘have been carrying on for some time’

The weekend following the big split announcement from Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston, The Sun published a very interesting story about the “rumors” about Justin’s behavior while he was being edgy and hip in New York. It was no secret that Justin had spent much of the past year living full-time in New York, all while Jennifer lived full-time in LA. It was no secret that Justin had (and has) a lot of friends in New York, and that he never gave up his edgy bachelor pad in New York. But what we didn’t know until then was that there were some rumors about Justin acting like a single guy for months, and that he had reportedly gotten very close to a 25-year-old photographer and It Girl named Petra Collins. In the weeks since, we haven’t heard much more about Petra and Justin. Until now. Star Magazine picked up the gossip thread!

Sources say Jennifer Aniston was devastated when she discovered her husband began seeing other women behind her back! Insiders say Justin began a relationship with Petra Collins, a willowy 25-year-old photographer and rising star on New York’s art scene.

“Justin and Petra have been carrying on for some time,” spills an insider. “He insists that they’re just ‘friends’, but he seems to be obsessed with her, and Jen isn’t buying it.” Jennifer feels like “this is like history repeating itself… she’s heartbroken and humiliated.”

Justin and Jennifer’s pals aren’t surprised by his apparent straying. Theroux has had no shortage of opportunities: he signed on for one overseas project after another, taking him as far away from Jen as possible for huge chunks of time. “Even when he’s back in the States, Justin has been spending most of his time in Manhattan, hanging out with all sorts of models, artists and designers, which is how he met Petra. While Jen was living in LA, Justin was partying it up like a bachelor – and was even telling people he was single. When Jen got word, she totally hit the roof!”

What Jen hadn’t heard was that Justin had become close with It Girl Petra after doing a sexy fashion photo shoot for her website. “They hit it off right away and no wonder. Petra is totally Justin’s type. She’s hip, cutting-edge and has a cool downtown vibe. She’s everything Jen isn’t.”

The insider adds, “He and Petra have gone out on cozy dinner dates and exchanged flirty messages on social media. They’ve actually been pretty brazen.” Just days before Justin and Jennifer announced their separation, he posted an Instagram with himself and Petra, clad in clingy, hand-painted tees, her hand resting provocatively on her chest, touching the breasts of an image of a nude woman. “Jen was embarrassed and appalled that Justin would flaunt his new relationship in this way,” hisses the source. “She deserves better.”

[From Star Magazine, print edition]

I’m including the shady Theroux Instagram below. I didn’t even look at it before now, but it’s true – he even tagged Petra’s account. So he posted a shady photo of himself and Petra just days before the separation announcement… and yet he didn’t post anything on social media for Jennifer’s birthday. I mean… I already knew that Justin had checked out a while ago. But damn, he really wanted OUT. He was doing some petty sh-t to force Jennifer’s hand, refusing to acknowledge her birthday, refusing to fly to LA to do a birthday pap stroll, and openly posting Instagrams with Petra. Very shady. Also: I’ve been trying to figure out the timeline for this. Petra absolutely photographed Justin last year for L’uomo Vogue – was that when it started? Hm.

Cele|bitchy | Star: Justin Theroux & Petra Collins ?have been carrying on for some time?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

It remains only for them to have a child or six in the next couple years.

Meanwhile, somewhere Heidi Bivens is trying not to smirk.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I can believe the whole thing about Justin but what I can't believe is that Jenni was hissing and hitting the roof! They had a red carpet arrangement and that was that.

If I was Jenn Aniston I would never get married again. She's rich, famous and good-looking. Shit, I would have hot pool/lawn boys and take vacations with my besties and enjoy the fuck out of my life and never work again.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Petra Collins:

She's so fugly I just can't.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

Yikes. She looks like Rocky Dennis' sister.
    Sylkyn, needmeds, Brookie and 8 others like this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information