Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree697Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux SPLIT

I have a shoebox in a closet here too. Big deal. It doesn't mean I'm carrying a torch for my high school sweetheart, or any of the other (few) guys whose pics are in there. Oh yeah, and my old wedding pics too. It's not like I get drunk, play old music and cry while looking through them. Well, not very often anyway.

I doubt there are any post-it notes in there though, I don't think they'd been invented yet.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I know. But what am I going to do? Make him put it away? Hell no. I act like I don't even see it, which is easy enough to do in a room with a giant L desk that looks like an air traffic controller's battle station.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I have a ton of things from my ex. We were together for a long time and have tons of pictures, a few letters, and some other mementos. My SO has stuff from his ex too. It doesn't bother me at all and it doesn't bother him. It's not as if I walk into his office and he's clutching her photos while reading one of the cards she gave him, crying.

^^me too. birthday/xmas cards, love letters, etc. I have some boxes of old junk that are stored away, and I just figure its all part of my life anyway. It means nothing more to me than my old letters/postcards from friends that we used to write in summer when we were all in different places as kids. Those are probably in the same boxes
    Mrs P, KrisNine, gas_chick and 1 others like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    Why would she keep those? Justin must have felt extremely insecure upon reading those. I can't imagine why she would hold onto those.
    I still have artwork of me by an ex and some letters. I remained friends with him and Mr P doesn't mind, although we speak only once a year or two. We shared furkids and a few tumultous years on my end (yay bipolar with no meds then). I don't know how to explain it, but he was there for me in a dark time and I'll forever be greatful. Now when it comes to the abusive highschool twat, got rid of all the photos. He was probably too stupid to even write a sentence on a post it note.

czb

i threw out my shoebox of stuff before mr czb moved in. nothing in there meant that much to me and it just seemed like the right thing to do. wouldn't be suprised if mr czb had a shoebox somewhere, though.

i doubt that jen is still pining over brad. if i were her i'd look at his 6 spawn and think i dodged a bullet.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    i threw out my shoebox of stuff before mr czb moved in. nothing in there meant that much to me and it just seemed like the right thing to do. wouldn't be suprised if mr czb had a shoebox somewhere, though.

i doubt that jen is still pining over brad. if i were her i'd look at his 6 spawn and think i dodged a bullet.
    Ha, reminds me of a friend that dated a guy for a year before he told her he had two kids from two different gals. She said pack your shit up and get out. He also lied about his job and didn't tell her he was heavily in debt.

I still have my wedding photo album from my first and J has no problem with it, it was a part of my life. I was young and traveled and wouldn't change it because It's a part of who I am today. Hell, my brother just texted me a pic of J and his GF from when they were late teens that he got from facebook. It cracked me up but freaked J out actually.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Years ago, when she was promoting He's Just Not That Into You, I remember her saying that she kept all of her love letters, from her first boyfriend to her first husband. Which there is nothing wrong with, I'm a sentimental person, I've kept all of my letters, but due to constantly moving over the years, I've lost all of them. If this is true, Brad sounds really sweet, I wish I had a boyfriend like him. I wonder if he was ever like this with Angelina?

^Probably in the beginning.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

or the rags are slowly socializing the concept of the worlds most EMOTIONAL REUNION! Brad and Jen 4ever:
    arie_skop likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Bloke has a photo album that is stuffed full of mementos from trips all over the world, concert ticket stubs, beer mats, convention ID badges etc and there's a couple of pictures of his various ex-GF's in there. It doesn't bother me in the slightest, even though one of them has her nipple hanging out in a shot (it's actually a very good, very arty picture). The album sits on a shelf and is mostly untouched from one year to the next but it's a record of his life and as such I respect it for what it is. He didn't come to me as a virgin or a blank slate waiting for me to fill him up with my scrawl; he was a grown arse man with a very colourful past and to try and pretend otherwise would be stupid.

At the same time I have a memory box that has letters and cards from Bloke, my patches and badges from the Bike Rallies I went on with my exes, a pendant from one ex and a silver ring from another, my concert stubs, my backstage AAA photographers passes and so on and so on. And on top of all of that I have the biggest memento of all, which is my best friend who was also my first love. If Bloke can live with that then I can live with a tasteful titty-pic in an album full of all kinds.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post

I didn't keep stuff either and given the public coverage of their breakup I wouldn't feel exactly comfortable if I were Justin. There is enough clutter in the modern homes to keep stupid stuff like post-it notes. Even from Brad Pitt. I certainly wouldn't keep anything from a guy who cheated me with a crazy bitch and dragged me into a huge scandal. Especially if my new husband who supposedly I love doesn't feel comfortable with that.

I wonder if the kids even write love letters anymore? Or do they just hook up, have oral sex and text each other?

I used reread love letters from my ex dozens of times after he'd send them. They meant a lot to me then. I remember being jealous of everything back then too. I couldn't stand the thought that he had ever even kissed someone else. But I was 18. I certainly wouldn't care at 50 something years old if someone had a lame boring sticky note. Plus, this story sounds fake as hell.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Putting further strain on the relationship, Justin’s career is busier than ever with upcoming films, “On the Basis of Sex”, “Mute” and “The Spy Who Dumped Me.” Jennifer, who still earns millions from product deals and “Friends” reruns, has been taking on fewer big roles – her next movie is a comedy called “Dumplin’”.
    A few years ago, Datalounge had this hysterical thread called "Let's Make a Jennifer Aniston Movie"...twisted, hysterically funny romcoms, a spin on some of her lame movies. It's so UN-PC though.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information