Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree697Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux SPLIT

Jennifer A has already released a statement about Brad Pitt

Jennifer Aniston has issued a statement addressing reports she's using ex-husband Brad Pitt as a shoulder to lean on in the wake of her split with Justin Theroux.

The 49-year-old actress was married to Pitt (54) for five years before splitting in 2005. He went public with his romance with Angelina Jolie (42) four months later and they couple had six children together during their 12-year relationship, before announcing their intentions to divorce in 2016.

Naturally, the internet was abound with suggestions that Pitt and Aniston could reunite and some reports suggested the former couple had been in touch. Her publicist said the suggestion was "a complete fabrication".
    Similarly, insiders in Pitt's camp said he has not been in touch with his-ex wife regarding her recent separation.

https://www.independent.ie/style/cel...-36615635.html

fgg

Justin Theroux Found Post-Its From Brad Pitt During Jennifer Aniston Marriage

Fans have always longed for ’90s golden couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston to get back together — something Justin Theroux became keenly aware of two years ago when he found love notes Aniston had saved from the heartthrob, a source recalls in the new issue of Us Weekly.

“He stumbled upon old Post-it notes Brad had written,” a source tells Us. “Sweet little Post-its like, ‘You looked nice tonight’ or ‘Miss you already.’”

The source explains that impact of those little notes was huge. “Jen assured him they weren’t a big deal, but Justin wasn’t thrilled … Justin had moments of insecurity like that.”

As previously reported, Aniston, 49, and Theroux, 46, announced their separation on Thursday, February 15, via a joint statement: “In an effort to reduce any further speculation, we have decided to announce our separation. This decision was mutual and lovingly made at the end of last year. We are two best friends who have decided to part ways as a couple, but look forward to continuing our cherished friendship.”

The duo, who started dating in May 2011, tied the knot in August 2015. While it was Theroux’s first marriage, Aniston was married to Pitt, 54, from 2000 to 2005. He infamously moved on from the Friends alum with his Mr. and Mrs. Smith costar, Angelina Jolie. Pitt and Jolie, who share Maddox, 16, Pax, 14, Zahara, 12, Shiloh, 11 and 9-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, called it quits in September 2016 after two years of marriage and 12 years together.

“Jen has struggled with the perception that she is this pathetic woman after the divorce from Brad,” the insider tells Us. “It played a role in her wanting to marry Justin.”

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ston-marriage/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

twitchy2.0 and rollo like this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Why would she keep those? Justin must have felt extremely insecure upon reading those. I can't imagine why she would hold onto those.
    I'll bet Goopy is steam cleaning the fuck out of that vagina!-MsDark

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Justin Theroux Found Post-Its From Brad Pitt During Jennifer Aniston Marriage

Fans have always longed for ’90s golden couple Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston to get back together — something Justin Theroux became keenly aware of two years ago when he found love notes Aniston had saved from the heartthrob, a source recalls in the new issue of Us Weekly.

“He stumbled upon old Post-it notes Brad had written,” a source tells Us. “Sweet little Post-its like, ‘You looked nice tonight’ or ‘Miss you already.’”

The source explains that impact of those little notes was huge. “Jen assured him they weren’t a big deal, but Justin wasn’t thrilled … Justin had moments of insecurity like that.”
    I don't really buy this story. To me, Theroux looks like one of the last guys to be threatened by something like that.

Ugh. Because there's more than a little bit of truth in her pathetic woman rep. Why else would she be having a hard time with it?

For the love of all holy, let her move on with someone who has grown children and does not want any more!

No more milking the "I might want kids some day" bullshit. We know you don't. Now stay away from men who do. And to be on the safe side, even men who act ambivalent but just haven't had any yet.

And leave Vanilla Pitt alone. He is now connected to Angelina forever. She will stab out your eyeballs and suck out your soul through the sockets.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    I don't really buy this story. To me, Theroux looks like one of the last guys to be threatened by something like that.
    I don't buy him being threatened either. More like incredulous and like: "Oh shit. Those pathetic woman stories are true. What the fuck am I bothering with here?"
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I don't believe a word of that. If my husband left me for another woman, I would burn every card or love note he ever gave me.I doubt she saved any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    I don't believe a word of that. If my husband left me for another woman, I would burn every card or love note he ever gave me.I doubt she saved any of those.
    A long time ago, I stumbled across some photos (G-rated) of two of Mrs Mo's former long-term boyfriends. I didn't feel threatened about it at all. She had already described them to me - their personalities, their families, why they broke up, etc. I was kind of fascinated and think it gave me insight into how to maintain our relationship. She knows I saw the photos, and they are somewhere in the basement in a shoebox.
    lindsaywhit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    Mine left me after 20 years for a skank, I couldn't tell you if I have any notes or cards from him tucked somewhere in the house. Don't know, don't care. Sometimes that shit becomes totally irrelevant.

‘You looked nice tonight’ and ‘Miss you already.’ are notes Justin became insecure over?? There isn't even an once of romance in those at all.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    It can be worse. This is one of their last pics together.

Oooh! Designer plywood!
    Brookie and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I found an old box of stuff from high school and in it were notes tucked in my yearbook from the boy I loved then. I'd forgotten all about them. And I didn't want to throw them out because it was sweet and it made me feel nostalgic and happy to think of those innocent times. The Mr. didn't give two hoots about it either.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Ugh. Because there's more than a little bit of truth in her pathetic woman rep. Why else would she be having a hard time with it?

For the love of all holy, let her move on with someone who has grown children and does not want any more!

No more milking the "I might want kids some day" bullshit. We know you don't. Now stay away from men who do. And to be on the safe side, even men who act ambivalent but just haven't had any yet.

And leave Vanilla Pitt alone. He is now connected to Angelina forever. She will stab out your eyeballs and suck out your soul through the sockets.

I don't buy him being threatened either. More like incredulous and like: "Oh shit. Those pathetic woman stories are true. What the fuck am I bothering with here?"
    This. Everything about this.

LOL. The desperate stories begin AGAIN from her (or his) clueless PR. We know it was a FAKE marriage so you don't need to make our eyeballs roll out of our heads with your FAKE stories.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Well good point. Who knows if any of this is even true. I can't imagine wanting to keep anything.

I definitely don't have shit lying around of my ex. The only reason I didn't have a bonfire is because of DarkJr. There's an old pic of us 3 in Jrs room on a shelf. And a generational pic (Jr, his dad, grandad, great-grandma taken when Jr was 2 days old) I left on the buffet table where several framed pics reside of older family members and my siblings and have for awhile, so I never think about it. Really can't see the ex in that pic if my eyes drift over because it's not in the forefront. And recall at the time I was doing what purging I did feeling it would upset Jr to remove it.

I think stories like this were inevitable. It wouldn't shock me if Jen were still hung up. But I doubt Justin would be anything more than annoyed over it.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    There's an old pic of us 3 in Jrs room on a shelf. .

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information