Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree582Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux SPLIT

What a great idea for a Sunday afternoon out with the kids.

I dunno... Maybe people should start taking their kids to the penis park instead of gun shows.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

They both discharge, but for different reasons.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

If Jennifer Aniston goes back to Brad for any reason (fling/relationship/revenge) she'd looks like a huge, desperate, pathetic idiot.

What reasonable woman would go back to a guy who left her for another woman.

Fuck that shit. My husband left me after 20 years for his best friends side piece. If they ever broke up, there ain't NO way in hell I would go back to him. If he showed up at my door, looking for something, I'd pretty much do this to him...

P.S - Without rat poisoning him, of course. I think.

Whatever happened to the friend to whose side piece your ex hooked up with?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Whatever happened to the friend to whose side piece your ex hooked up with?
    Side piece and best friend were at about the 5 year cheating mark when she told him she wanted him to leave his wife and kids for her. He said there was no way that was happening; that she was side piece and nothing else.

So, she continued being side piece to him. In that time frame, my X was helping the best friend install security cameras in and around her house, and doing I.T stuff for her business - her business is based in her house. I guess this is where she started being side piece to my X too. She then ended the relationship with best friend and was just side piece to my X, I guess? The best friend apparently became a stalker and would drive by her place all the time, and since he had done the security cameras in and around her house, he found out what the side piece and X were doing. He confronted X, with the whole "bros before hos" shit and then started stalking the both of them.

I came home from work one night and X wasn't there. My son had said X was at a business meeting and that his dad had said "see you later, son" and left the house. 1am I got an email from X (with the subject line being - "I don't know how to tell you this") saying he didn't want to be a husband or father (my son was 18 at this point) anymore and that wanted to start a new life free and without the responsibilities of a wife and son. He ended the email with a tell our son "sorry, but bye!"

Then X moved in to side piece's house. Best friend became crazy, always parking in front of their house and waiting for them to come out to yell at them, or try and attack X. He would send side piece and X threatening emails and voice messages. He called X's workplace saying X had done all this illegal shit there, trying to get him fired. They got a restraining order on him... and that's all I know. My X's mother told me all this. As far as I know, they haven't had an contact since all that happened.
    BITTER likes this.

Omg. What a cluster. Is the ex-friend still with his wife? Did she ever find out?

And has this fucker seen his son since?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

And does the X's dumb ass realize that he probably started off as a revenge fuck for side piece toward the friend who wouldn't leave his wife? And that eventually he'll be on the other side of the camera?
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    Omg. What a cluster. Is the ex-friend still with his wife? Did she ever find out?

And has this fucker seen his son since?
    From what I've heard, the ex-friend is still with his wife. She did find out about this when it all went down, and I suppose she forgave him because he chose her and their children over the side piece.

My X bumped into our son once at the grocery store (that's about a 5 minute walk from our house) about a year ago and said, "Oh hey, how are you? Want a ride home?" to which my son said, "Fuck off" and kept walking.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    And does the X's dumb ass realize that he probably started off as a revenge fuck for side piece toward the friend who wouldn't leave his wife? And that eventually he'll be on the other side of the camera?
    I'm hoping for that, and that one day he'll be old, all alone and realize he lost his only child for some skankho.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    Side piece and best friend were at about the 5 year cheating mark when she told him she wanted him to leave his wife and kids for her. He said there was no way that was happening; that she was side piece and nothing else.

So, she continued being side piece to him. In that time frame, my X was helping the best friend install security cameras in and around her house, and doing I.T stuff for her business - her business is based in her house. I guess this is where she started being side piece to my X too. She then ended the relationship with best friend and was just side piece to my X, I guess? The best friend apparently became a stalker and would drive by her place all the time, and since he had done the security cameras in and around her house, he found out what the side piece and X were doing. He confronted X, with the whole "bros before hos" shit and then started stalking the both of them.

I came home from work one night and X wasn't there. My son had said X was at a business meeting and that his dad had said "see you later, son" and left the house. 1am I got an email from X (with the subject line being - "I don't know how to tell you this") saying he didn't want to be a husband or father (my son was 18 at this point) anymore and that wanted to start a new life free and without the responsibilities of a wife and son. He ended the email with a tell our son "sorry, but bye!"

Then X moved in to side piece's house. Best friend became crazy, always parking in front of their house and waiting for them to come out to yell at them, or try and attack X. He would send side piece and X threatening emails and voice messages. He called X's workplace saying X had done all this illegal shit there, trying to get him fired. They got a restraining order on him... and that's all I know. My X's mother told me all this. As far as I know, they haven't had an contact since all that happened.

wow. Sorry. what a story
    napanights, tulip, fgg and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    wow. Sorry. what a story
    Thanks, Kasippu. It doesn't bother me that he left me for a skankho, just what he did to my son. I mean, our son was 18 when he left. 18. My son wasn't/isn't a bad kid - he's a combination of Sheldon Cooper (really intelligent) and an old man (really mature). I had never heard him even swear until he told me about the day in the grocery store...and I laughed because it was so weird to hear him swear.

Bronze Member

My ex convinced me to leave graduate school, move away to the far away 3rd world country he came from, rent a fancy house next door to the woman he dated before we met- at least 8 years prior- she was several years older and a non-starter but besties with my jealous sister-in-law- who had done nothing but drop a neglected kid that was raised by her parents, living under parents roof, smoking pot and partying all night. I didn't feel that she was a threat. We were madly in love for 12 years. I did remember she would show up everywhere we ever went and seemed super jealous and obsessed-also he was from a billionaire family and her father had worked for that company for decades... I didn't think anything of it- she insisted in infiltrating his group of lifelong friends; like one of the guys. She was over my house, having dinner. I told him I didn't like it but I didn't have much choice- once they are back on native soil and you are far from home, you are not gonna call the shots... at least until you have babies, which I hadn't yet. The ex was watching my house, having her maids report the nights I was gone, when I was writing for a magazine on assignments. She'd show up with the boys and get drunk in my house with my husband and then bad talk me to him, like Iago. Next thing I know they are kissing in my downstairs guest room and she's disappearing with him on dive trips for three days. I lost my home, my career, probably 10 years of my life. She got pregnant immediately of course. I spent Christmas crying on my suitcases wondering how I was supposed to make a brand new life when I had been with him from the age of 18. Fuck adulteresses.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Now she can go back to Pitt.

fixed it

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by ChemicalHelena View Post
    I figured they'd divorce at some point since everyone in Hollywood divorces but I thought they'd last longer than 2 years. Jen/Brad stories in the tabloids in 5, 4, 3, 2...
    Well, two years was the marriage. They were together for seven. That's about normal for a breakup. I remember when she moved to NYC to snare him. She would visit him, once Heidi was moved out, and the paparazzi were all over her. She's always been a paparazzi magnet. He can go where he pleases. They don't care. If Jen is there, they are all over his place.

So she bought a West Village penthouse and another apartment below it to combine. It was stunning. The penthouse had terraces all around it. So he left his pad to go live with her. But she didn't think about no garage, and a park being in front of it where the paparazzi could easily position themselves and hound her yet again. I read Justin tried to negotiate a deal with them to just photograph her once a day and leave her alone. It didn't work. She sold it within a year, losing half a million.

She said in an interview NYC wasn't the way she remembered it. She grew up there and in her early career lived there. Well, she wasn't famous then, so of course the paparazzi weren't a problem back then. She said she and Justin found a home in Bel Air that they loved the property and they could renovate and create a home together and have his place in NYC. So he was on board I guess for a while about LA being their main home, but being bi-coastal, is the way he phrased it. He had kept his Greenwich Village pad and I guess has been renovating it for two years, probably to get Jen to like enough to stay there more. It's a one-bedroom. But the pap situation is still bad there.

He's a hot commodity these days as far as getting acting work. She's working on some new series with Reese Witherspoon. I guess when not working he prefers NYC and she prefers California. So maybe they both tried but reverted back to not compromising on where to spend their down time. No one is really wrong, but it seems like they would have realized all of this before tying the knot two years ago. I kind of understand both. They are so busy with work that it's not possible to have plenty of time to actually be bi-coastal. He absolutely loves NYC where he can step outside and have the city, with all of its vibrancy, right there. She loves nature and the ocean, and she actually can live her life. You really don't see Jen hounded in LA. She has learned, like a lot of celebrities, that you can go places there and not be bothered if you don't pick the celeb hangouts where you know you will be photographed daily. Not everyone lives like Jennifer Garner, making herself a target for the paparazzi in her daily activities, refusing to adjust her routine, even for her children's sake. Unfortunately, Jennifer Aniston has always been a target by the paparazzi. Her photos sell. But she knows how to minimize that problem in LA and have her privacy.

Justin is famous now because of her and has acting jobs and now can go back to Greenwich Village and hang with his hipster friends. I wonder what their prenup gives him for two years of marriage.
    Last edited by LameAnn; February 18th, 2018 at 12:07 PM.
    redcat, yanna, Trixie and 1 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post

If there were a murder, this would be a total ID network tv show.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information