Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree697Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux SPLIT

Don't sell the house. Enjoy it. Unless she's a flipper.

The real reason Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux split

Jennifer Aniston’s hatred of New York doomed her marriage to Justin Theroux, friends say. The actress had tried to move to Manhattan after she fell for Justin, 46, who owns a place in Greenwich Village, but Jen, 49, “couldn’t deal with the paparazzi and the pokey apartment,” and retreated back to the privacy of her sprawling Bel Air estate.

“Jennifer is more comfortable in Los Angeles with her close-knit group of friends,” said a source, adding, “But Justin doesn’t feel as at home in LA, nor with Jennifer’s friends, he loves New York, and the edgier crowd in the city.”

While the couple, who married in 2015 after dating for five years, spent a lot of time apart for work, he began taking more time alone in NYC.

The source added, “As they spent more and more time apart, their problems became bigger. He’s very focused on himself and his craft. And Jen is not the easygoing girl she wants the public to think she is. She isn’t as happy, and she is far more complicated.

Putting further strain on the relationship, Justin’s career is busier than ever with upcoming films, “On the Basis of Sex”, “Mute” and “The Spy Who Dumped Me.” Jennifer, who still earns millions from product deals and “Friends” reruns, has been taking on fewer big roles – her next movie is a comedy called “Dumplin’”.

They announced their split Thursday, hours after Page Six contacted their reps about the separation, which we were told was initiated by Justin.

Uncomfortably, Jen is on the cover of Architectural Digest’s brand new issue, showing off her and Justin’s supposed Bel Air “love nest.” The article swoons, “Jennifer…crafts a scene of pure domestic bliss with husband Justin Theroux.”

She coos in the piece, “I look around at my husband and my dogs and our home, and there’s nowhere else I want to be.”

Tellingly, there’s no sign of Justin at the home. And on Thursday, as Architectural Digest editor Amy Astley hosted an NYC cocktail party to celebrate the issue, “Everyone’s phones started pinging with a news alert that Jen and Justin had split. It was all rather embarrassing. The magazine editors had no idea."

https://pagesix.com/2018/02/16/the-r...theroux-split/
    Brookie and sputnik like this.
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    You got it! If I buy it, the GR reunion will have a permanent party site.
    Don’t forget to have Jell-O molds, canned chicken, and moist cake.
    Brookie, Honeythorn and twitchy2.0 like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I can't deal with try hard guys. If a guy spends more time in front of the mirror than me and more money on clothes to look "edgy", pass. And oh hai Justin, 2005 Vegas stripper wants her orange fake tan back.
    mopar and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Don’t forget to have Jell-O molds, canned chicken, and moist cake.
    Cilantro! Bacon flavored vodka too.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Any thread. GR is world class at making any dang thread about food. I'll bring fresh berries and french toast. Let's eat outside by the pool.

I'll bring a wonderful variety of cheeses.
    I'mNotBitter and twitchy2.0 like this.

I'll bring backup cheeses. And Crocs for everybody.
    Tati and twitchy2.0 like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

hmm.
    Article from the mirror. (won't let me post it properly for some reason)

They are, by all accounts, headed for the divorce courts.

Yet sources close to*Jennifer Aniston*and*Justin Theroux*believe the Hollywood couple may never have actually married in the first place.

According to reports by*TMZ*, there are no official records for the union in LA county - even dating back seven years to 2010.

This is despite the couple holding a lavish wedding at their Bel Air mansion in 2015.

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux in happier times(Image: WENN)

Read MoreBaby on board? Jemma Lucy fuels MORE pregnancy speculation as she uncharacteristically covers-up in loose-fitting tracksuit

The gossip site acknowledge that the couple could've registered their union at any of the other 57 counties in LA, but claim there's no obvious evidence.

They also say that, despite reaching out to the couples' respective divorce lawyers, it seems that neither representatives have been contacted.

"We also checked with numerous divorce lawyers, and no one, as far as we can see, has been contacted by either Jen or Justin," they said.

"It's certainly possible they're legally married, but based on what we found, it's possible they're not."

The Mirror have contacted a representative for both Jennifer and Justin, but are yet to receive a response.

The couple announced their split earlier this week(Image: Getty)

Read MoreSouth Korea's bizarre penis-themed park attracting lots of Winter Olympics tourists

Interestingly, the pair's official statement doesn't mention the word divorce - which suggests the ceremony could've been a superficial one.

If true, it could explain reports that Jen's £160million fortune is supposedly secure from her soon-to-be ex-husband.

The development comes shortly after allegations that Justin's passionate interest in NYC's art scene is what drove them apart.

In total, the couple's marriage lasted less than three years.
    Brando likes this.

I believe it. These Hollywood types aren't exactly truthful people.
    arie_skop, Honeythorn and holly like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by sprynkles View Post
    I believe it. These Hollywood types aren't exactly truthful people.
    Yep. I find it hard to believe many of the relationships are even real at all. It's all about image and publicity.
    arie_skop and holly like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    hmm.

Yet sources close to*Jennifer Aniston*and*Justin Theroux*believe the Hollywood couple may never have actually married in the first place.

According to reports by*TMZ*, there are no official records for the union in LA county - even dating back seven years to 2010.

This is despite the couple holding a lavish wedding at their Bel Air mansion in 2015.

Read MoreBaby on board? Jemma Lucy fuels MORE pregnancy speculation as she uncharacteristically covers-up in loose-fitting tracksuit

The gossip site acknowledge that the couple could've registered their union at any of the other 57 counties in LA, but claim there's no obvious evidence.

They also say that, despite reaching out to the couples' respective divorce lawyers, it seems that neither representatives have been contacted.

"We also checked with numerous divorce lawyers, and no one, as far as we can see, has been contacted by either Jen or Justin," they said.

"It's certainly possible they're legally married, but based on what we found, it's possible they're not."

The Mirror have contacted a representative for both Jennifer and Justin, but are yet to receive a response.

Read MoreSouth Korea's bizarre penis-themed park attracting lots of Winter Olympics tourists

Interestingly, the pair's official statement doesn't mention the word divorce - which suggests the ceremony could've been a superficial one.

If true, it could explain reports that Jen's £160million fortune is supposedly secure from her soon-to-be ex-husband.

The development comes shortly after allegations that Justin's passionate interest in NYC's art scene is what drove them apart.

Well, that seems slightly off topic, but I'm game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    hmm.

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    I had to Google it and urm...here it is
    https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-...k-see-12041683

Is the park a convenient location so men can pitch themselves off the cliff when they think about what's in their own pants after seeing those statues?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information