Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Like Tree697Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux SPLIT

OMG! This is going to be great!
    Brando likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Whoa. Never expected this as soon as I signed in. Let's get this party started. This will read like ransom note of gifs.

"The decision to split was mutual and lovenly made". Who the fuck says this shit?
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

^ Liars.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

You're all in shock. Nobody has speculated. Come on! Why??????????????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    "The decision to split was mutual and lovenly made". Who the fuck says this shit?
    At least they didn't "consciously uncouple".
    tulip, Angeli, Kittylady and 4 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

i'm mildly surprised by this. Mostly because I haven't heard anything or read anything about them.

I can see AJ going after this one.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Those who went to the Gwyneth Paltrow School of Conscious Uncouplings.

^^^

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Meh - 2 years is about average for Hollywood types. Aussie tabloids (therefore True) say Brad has already been sniffing around. I'm trying very hard to give a fuck.
    This has to go under best (but not shocking) divorces, no? Tom and Katie, Tom and Nicole, Jen and Brad, Angie and Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    At least they didn't "consciously uncouple".
    Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Those who went to the Gwyneth Paltrow School of Conscious Uncouplings.
    I was going to add that but couldn't remember the exact term and didn't feel like googling. I kept wanting to type unconscious but knew that wasn't quite right.
    tulip, Waterslide, idunno and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

What, no pics of piles of sand? This place is slipping!!
    Waterslide, idunno, Sylkyn and 7 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

So now that she and Mr Skinny Jeans are done she how soon before everyone has her a Brad back together? Or at least fucking.

I wanna see it just in the hopes that Angelina will blow her stack and start acting like a crazy bitch again. I'm about over this St. Angelina jive.
    weathered1 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

As a jentard I'm sad. But I hope she moves on to something better.
    Angeli, Sleuth, Kittylady and 6 others like this.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

For Gossip fun, I want her and Brad to shack up again just to watch Angie go nuts but Ive always been Team Jen so I know it’s not in her best interests.
    idunno, redcat, holly and 2 others like this.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Just read this article on People:

Jennifer Aniston 'Has Seemed Fine' Since Split from Justin Theroux | PEOPLE.com

I apologize in advance for the editing mess, but the amount of use of the words "Friends" and "friendship" in this article is a thing of beauty.

Jennifer Aniston 'Has Seemed Fine' Since Split from Justin Theroux, Will 'Continue to Be Friends'

Jennifer Aniston
    has remained in positive spirits since she and Justin Theroux split.

“Jen and Justin have been apart for several weeks,” a source close to the actress tells PEOPLE.
    “Jen has continued her life as usual,” the source added. “She has seemed fine. There has been no indication that she is upset.”
    Since the split, the source says Aniston “has spent time with friends, like she always does.”
    Adds the source, “She and Justin started out as friends, and always admired each other a lot. It seems they will continue to be friends.”
    The former couple announced their split with a statement released by Aniston’s longtime publicist on Thursday: “In an effort to reduce any further speculation, we have decided to announce our separation. This decision was mutual and lovingly made at the end of last year. We are two best friends who have decided to part ways as a couple, but look forward to continuing our cherished friendship.

“Normally we would do this privately, but given that the gossip industry cannot resist an opportunity to speculate and invent, we wanted to convey the truth directly. Whatever else is printed about us that is not directly from us, is someone else’s fictional narrative. Above all, we are determined to maintain the deep respect and love that we have for one another. ”

While couple announced that they split at the end of the last year, they celebrated the New Year together with their annual vacation to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico alongside a handful of close pals including Jason Bateman and his family.

Yet the two spent quite a bit of time apart in recent months, which heightened speculation of trouble in the marriage. Theroux was often spotted in New York City away from their L.A. home. They have also had a busy year as Aniston signed on with Reese Witherspoon for a new Apple TV series and filmed Dumplin’ in Atlanta, while Theroux, 46, filmed the comedy The Spy Who Dumped Me in Budapest.
    Sources recently told PEOPLE that their busy schedules worked for both of them and helped their marriage.
    “Justin often spends a few days in N.Y.C. by himself,” a source previously told PEOPLE. “When he is in N.Y.C., Jen will catch up with friends and enjoys her own life. When Justin is in L.A., it’s very special for them. They socialize together with friends. They often go out to dinner or have people over.”
    The actress showed off the $21 million L.A. home they designed together in the March issue of Architectural Digest, saying, “I look around at my husband and my dogs and our home, and there’s nowhere else I want to be.”
    Aniston and Theroux first met on the Hawaii set of 2008’s Tropic Thunder and began dating in 2011. They later married in a surprise and secret ceremony on August 5, 2015 — just a few days before Theroux’s 44th birthday.

The former Friends star was previously married to Brad Pitt from 2000 to 2005 after starting their relationship in 1998. She later dated Vince Vaughn and John Mayer after her divorce from Pitt.

This is Theroux’s first marriage after previously dating hair stylist Heidi Bivens for 14 years before their breakup in 2011, shortly before he started dating Aniston. Theroux and Bivens shared an apartment in New York City before the split.
    Brookie likes this.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information