Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree120Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux get married

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I've been "engaged" since 1995. Lost my ring a couple of years ago though.
    2012 here, and still no closer to setting a date.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

they make a good looking couple

Congrats to them. I am happy that they were able to keep their wedding secret and private.
    No, no, NOOO. Of course he's not the boy's father. Look at the turn ups on his jeans!

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Anyone else notice that Lisa Kudrow was mentioned as a guest, but not Courteney Cox?
    I noticed that too. Hmmm.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

The honeymoon crashers! Maid of honor Courteney Cox and more Hollywood pals join Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux on love boat in Bora Bora

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are getting by with a little help from their 'Friends' on their nontraditional Bora Bora honeymoon.
    The couple are seen here aboard their loveboat - along with a gaggle of their Hollywood pals, including Jen's former Friends co-star Courteney Cox, 51, who also served as her maid of honor.
    Also seen on the boat was her Horrible Bosses co-star Jason Bateman, who brought his wife Amanda Anka and their kids Francesca and Maple.

oining in the fun: Newlyweds Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux aboard a boat in Bora Bora on Thursday; the couple have been joined by the likes of Courteney Cox and Jason Bateman on their honeymoon
    en, 46, and Justin, who turns 44 on Monday, arrived in the South Pacific Island of Bora Bora on Thursday, the day after they wed at their $22m Bel-Air mansion.
    The acting couple were earlier seen flying out of Van Nuys Airport in Los Angeles on Thursday to head to the special spot that they vacationed this time last year to mark their two-year engagement.
    They are expected to be staying at the luxury Four Seasons resort, located on Point Matira in Bora Bora, where a week-long stay at the island's paradise can cost up to $1 million for couples.

Read more: The honeymoon crashers! Maid of honor Courteney Cox and more Hollywood pals join Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux on love boat in Bora Bora | Daily Mail Online
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

dougie and snoopqueen like this.

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Courtney was her Maid of Honor
    snoopqueen likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Are we sure this is a honeymoon? It's so romantical when your friends and the paps can share it with you!
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

It's funny because I saw their honeymoon and thought it was awesome. I mean, romance is nice, but spending this time celebrating with close friends is great. I'm sure they have their own private villa for the sexy time, but drinking, eating, and celebrating with friends sounds like more fun to me.

^ But all of their vacations are like this. Can they stand to be a-lone?
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    It's funny because I saw their honeymoon and thought it was awesome. I mean, romance is nice, but spending this time celebrating with close friends is great. I'm sure they have their own private villa for the sexy time, but drinking, eating, and celebrating with friends sounds like more fun to me.
    I think you are completely awesome kris, so please don't take this the wrong way. But I am the exact opposite (unless by "friends" you mean my sisters). I prefer to be more one on one with my man (who is my best friend). I would hate a honeymoon where I had to worry about entertaining, meeting up with, partying, etc with friends. I have so many good girlfriends who are always trying to invite us to dinners with their husbands, pool parties, gaming nights, etc. I guess I am just too much of a homebody/loner (except I do prefer to be with hubby). I am screwed if he ever drops dead.......I will have no social life. He is my social life, and that is truly my preference. (Well, him and my fur-babies, and gossip rocks, LOL!)
    palta likes this.

Congrats to them! I love him in Leftovers.

Congrats to them. I think the honeymoon sounds warm and fun. I'm sure they can be alone whenever they want.
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Quote Originally Posted by snoopqueen View Post
    I need to see some receipts

Quote Originally Posted by Shinola View Post
    I think they make sense as a couple and he's the hottest guy she's been with (I know not everyone agrees), so ... good for them.
    An obviously smart character actor and writer with an ordinary-sized ego is quite a step up over the pompous, smelly, permastoned "star" she used to be with. The one whose acting is only decent when he's playing a completely crazy person and/or a hillbilly serial killer...and who only showers for red carpet appearances....

Yeah, I know not everyone agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    At their age, especially, I agree. You're old enough to actually have a bunch of genuinely close, longtime friends that feel like the best kind of family. Bora Bora sounds fantastic, one of those exotic places I'll no doubt never get to see, but I'm glad someone's having fun there! Good for them.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

A million bucks per week??? Wtf

The honeymoon sounds awesome. They've been together for 4 years...staring into someone's eyes get's old after awhile.
    nana51 likes this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information