Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Friday, August 17th 2012
    Jennifer Aniston Wants Justin Theroux To Sign A Prenup

The National Enquirer (Side Note: Am I the only one who says "Enquiring minds want to know. I want to know!" every time he reads "The National Enquirer"?) says that when Justin Theroux asked Jennifer Aniston to be his wife, she didn't scream out YES! YES! before pulling out an ironclad engagement contract and making him sign it in Baby Alive pee (Baby Alive pee IS thicker than blood) so that he can't change his mind when the wine buzz wears off. But apparently, Jennifer did make Justin promise to sign a prenup before she took that 8.5 carat diamond engagement ring out of his hand. Uh huh.

Playing Rachel Green in almost every single movie she's in has made Jennifer Aniston over $120 million, so she's trying to protect her fortune and doesn't want to trade doing shots of $2,000-a-bottle tequila in a rented multi-million dollar Mexican beach house for doing shots of Sauza at the El Torito in Northridge. Even though Justin looks like a street hobo who lives in a gas station bathroom and steals all of his clothes from Salvation Army donation bins, he's actually worth $10 million himself, so he's happy to sign a prenup. Some source said this:

“She’s working feverishly with her lawyers to hash out the pre-nup so she and Justin can marry by the end of the year. Then they plan to start adoption proceedings so they can bring home a baby in 2013. Jen has found her romantic happy ending at last. But she’s been around the block enough times to know that she has to be realistic. God forbid this marriage fails, but if it does, Jen at least wants the security of knowing she won’t be wiped out financially.”

Justin signing that prenup is good news for all of us and by "all of us" I mean me. Because I hope I live long enough to see the headline: "Jennifer Aniston Leaves Entire $120 Million Fortune To Her Cabbage Patch Dolls!" I deserve that!

http://www.dlisted.com/2012/08/17/je...ux-sign-prenup

At least she's not completely stupid.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Thank Godric for small favors.

Aw, how romantic getting a pre-nup because she won't need it or anything.

^ Oh now c'mon, if she didn't get a pre-nup, y'all would be saying what a dumbass she is.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^ I'm good either way.
    greysfang and Kathie_Moffett like this.

I'm not sure if this has been asked but why is Justin so eager to get married after a year or so with Jennifer , when he was with his former girlfriend for 14 years and never got married ?

maybe just like with the Brange-- it was twu luv ! ( more like a brand thank you very much! did you guys read that KPatz came off Forbes because they broke up?) Theroux and her money make a pretty good brand themselves!
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

Silver Member

Thearoux wrote Rock of Ages and Robert Downey movie name escapes me. He makes some dough.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Thearoux wrote Rock of Ages and Robert Downey movie name escapes me. He makes some dough.

that would be iron man 2...... he also wrote tropic thunder and according to ben stiller has completed the script for Zoolander 2

dont think he is dirt poor, just not as rich as aniston.

dude apparently comes from money on both his mother and father side

Quote Originally Posted by choozen1ne View Post
    I'm not sure if this has been asked but why is Justin so eager to get married after a year or so with Jennifer , when he was with his former girlfriend for 14 years and never got married ?
    What, the question is why is Jennay so eager to get married when the Brange have just announced their engagement?

* thinks for two seconds *
    Seapharris7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantownfan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukie View Post

dont think he is dirt poor, just not as rich as aniston.

dude apparently comes from money on both his mother and father side
    celebritynetworth.com estimates he is currently worth $10.5 million vs. Jenni's 120 million.

I get annoyed that I think of this hipster douche every time I see one of his uncle's books on my shelf.

^ Me too. Doesn't he have a wedding to plan or something?

By Leah Simpson

PUBLISHED: 03:17, 19 August 2012 | UPDATED: 03:33, 19 August 2012

Just days ago he was spotted keeping himself busy with a ride around New York City while his fiancé was away filming.

And it seems Justin Theroux’s motorcycle is becoming his best pal at the moment as he attempts to preoccupy himself while partner Jennifer Aniston works on her latest project.

The 41-year-old was seen in the West Village yesterday looking as cool as ever while he handled his blacked-out BMW.

On your bike! Justin Theroux was out for a ride on his motorcycle in the West Village in New York City today

Theroux returned to the bike following lunch with a friend at the Smile Café in NoHo.

And he was certainly dressed for the part.

Justin donned jeans with a faded denim jacket and aviator sunglasses for the casual trip and could be seen putting on protective clothing such as leather gloves and black and white spiral helmet.

Keeping busy: The day before he took his vehicle for a spin following a lunch meeting with an associate

Protective get-up: Justin put leather gloves on with his denim outfit

Cool rider: He also donned a a black and white spiral helmet

Aniston’s absence is certainly lending to him taking his two wheels for regular spins.

Shortly after she left, he enjoyed a leisurely ride in the Big Apple’s West Village, this time showing off his muscles in a T-shirt.

He has now been seen out and about several times since the happy news was announced he and Jennifer are set to wed.

Favourite pastime: Justin has been seen several times this week on his scooter on both sides of the coast

Justin proposed to Jennifer on Friday whilst on the set of her latest film.

But she has since returned to work on the set of her new film in Wilmington, North Carolina.

The actress, who has starred in a growing number of romantic comedy films, seems to have finally found love after having had several high profile break-ups.

Since splitting with ex-husband Brad Pitt in January 2005, Aniston has dated a string of men, including Vince Vaughan and Owen Wilson, which all ended rather quickly.

Happy together: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, strolling hand-in-hand in Manhattan last September, are now set to wed

Justin Theroux takes his motorcycle for a spin in New York City | Mail Online

Why does Jen have to keep teasing me with her gorgeous Tom Ford bag?

Don't worry Honey, her and the bag are just having a showmance. The bag will dump her soon and you can have it!
    rollo and Honey like this.

His hair bugs me.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread Information