Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I guess I was trying to say this:

Jennifer might have a lot of pictures taken of her on vacation, but we don't know her true feelings about how, when, why and with whom she wants to procreate. We don't have up to the second updates on her ovulation schedule. And I really don't care if she's lying to the "mini van set". They're the same people who would bitch if she decided to have a kid with the first guy she met, because either she's a slut, or has some other nasty ulterior motive for her pregnancy.
    Wait... this is Gossip Rocks and Jen is what (?) in her 40's ... how could she possibly have a child. her eggz iz baaaad... IF she has any eggzz. and as for the "mini-van set"... who gives a fuck? I never trust people who use that phrase - they are usually a lying politician

My gawd, I hope she had the foresight to freeze some of them eggs while they were still good, or this marriage is doomed too! Doomed I tell ya!

And on another note...

Now That Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are Engaged, How Will the Tabloids Make It All About Brad Pitt?

by Julie Miller 3:30 PM, AUGUST 13 2012

Even though Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt divorced nearly seven years ago, they remain married in tabloid headlines that still link the former spouses in Daytime Emmy–deserving soap-opera scenarios. (The most ridiculously fan-fiction-grade stories to wit: Brad’s secret baby plans with Jennifer Aniston; Jennifer Aniston’s full-body collapse and memento-box binge after hearing about Brad’s engagement to Angelina Jolie; and the “report” about Brad’s adopted son Maddox falling in love with Jennifer Aniston after a single viewing of Marley & Me.) But now that Aniston and her boyfriend of 15 tabloid-chronicled months, Justin Theroux, are engaged to be married, as the actress’s rep confirmed on Sunday, how will the gossip publications spin the couple’s blissful engagement into a scandalous, sales-boosting story involving Aniston’s ex, who coincidentally, is also engaged? Ahead, our best guesses.

The Fairly Traditional, If Gratuitous, Headlines

How Does Jennifer Aniston’s Engagement Ring Compare to Angelina Jolie’s?

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Will Now Race Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to the Altar (oops, already been done)
    How Will Jennifer Aniston’s Wedding to Justin Compare to Her Wedding to Brad?

The Speculative, Grain-of-Salt-Required Headlines

Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie Make Peace Over Phone (and Florist Recommendations!) Before Wedding

Which of Brad’s Paramours Has Better Taste in Music: Jen’s and Angie’s Wedding D.J.’s Tell All

The Fan-Fiction-Grade Headlines

Déjà Vu? Angelina Jolie Hijacks Jen’s Wedding Planner

Groomzilla Brad Pitt* Driving Angie Insane, Calls Jen for Place-Setting Advice (*“Groomzilla Brad Pitt” courtesy of The Enquirer)

Maddox Jolie-Pitt Hatches The Graduate-Style Plot to Stop Jennifer Aniston’s Wedding to Justin Theroux

Angie Asks Buddhist Astrologer to Pick Wedding Date; Jen Pays Off Buddhist Astrologer’s Secretary for Wedding Date So She Can Schedule One Weekend Before

Submit your own in the space below!

Now That Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are Engaged, How Will the Tabloids Make It All About Brad Pitt? | Blogs | Vanity Fair
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Well Brad and Angie were rumor to marry last weekend and nothing happened. Now the stupid mayor of the town where they are staying, has said it will be this weekend. Bullshit. George and I have plans and they do not involve Brad's wedding.

http://celebs.gather.com/viewArticle...81474981540489
    Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Getting Married This Weekend Now?
    August 12, 2012 11:25 PM EDT
    Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt disappointed their fans by not getting married in France over the weekend. However, Team Brangelina members who are worried that Jennifer Aniston is stealing the couple's thunder by getting engaged will be relieved to know that Brad and Angie might actually tie the knot this coming weekend.

According to the Daily Mail, the tabloids simply got the couple's wedding date wrong. The mayor of Correns, a village near Brad and Angie's château, said this about the coming weekend:

"It's a far more likely date. There are no plans for a civil wedding in Correns this weekend."

In France couples have to hold civil ceremonies at a town hall. Perhaps the mayor knows that there are plans for this coming weekend -- or maybe he's just trying to get people to keep paying attention to his village.

There apparently is a chapel on Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's compound, so perhaps the couple will tie the knot there when they are ready. However, it would be odd for Brad to opt for a religious ceremony since he has admitted to being more of an atheist or agnostic in the past. But maybe he'll get married by a preacher just to please his ultra-conservative parents.

If Angie and Brad actually did get married this Saturday, there would be a ton of buzz about Jennifer Aniston getting engaged to Justin Theroux during the same week. And of course there will probably be whispers that Jen and Justin just got engaged because of the Brangelina wedding rumors—lots of people want to believe that Angie and Jen are always trying to compete with one another for attention.

So now everyone will have to wait until next weekend to see if Brad breaks his previous promise to hold off on a wedding until gay marriage is legal for everyone in America. So do you think that the couple will actually get married, or will their wedding get pushed back another week?

OR maybe if Brange gets married THIS weekend, it'll only be because they heard Jennay got engaged? This shit is just RETARDED (sorry sluce, but I think this triangle thing qualifies as more than "special needs" or "challenged")! When will this shit END????~!~~~
    shedevilang likes this.

All ya'lls is full of the cray cray.
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

vouch!

Aniston's engaged? Wow, how eggciting.
    MsChiff likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

family portrait time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    This shit is just RETARDED (sorry sluce, but I think this triangle thing qualifies as more than "special needs" or "challenged")! When will this shit END????~!~~~
    I must be having a special needs moment. I am not sure why this is addressed to me?

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I must be having a special needs moment. I am not sure why this is addressed to me?
    because at one point, you made a comment about not using the word... I'm too lazy to look for it now... or am I?

Ahhh Yes. Spread the word to end the word. I get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I'm thrilled. Now she can't suck the hot off anyone else like she did Vince Vaughn!!!
    No. When she was with Brad he was at his hottest. Ang. sucked the hot out of him.
    Justin's hot. I'm happy for her.

and I don't think she's to blame for Vince Vaughn, either...
    sluce likes this.

Yes she is! He was hot before and he is a bloated mess now. I will blame her and her old eggs to the end of time!
    greysfang and Brando like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Yes she is! He was hot before and he is a bloated mess now. I will blame her and her old eggs to the end of time!
    Sugar, Vince Vaughn ain't been hot in a motherfucking decade... I hate to break it to ya, but dem's da fax!
    sluce and shedevilang like this.

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information