Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

More like a douche ride to relieve the dryness. She really does have a thing for boring ass douchebags, doesn't she?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Eh, it's another fake Hollywood hook up like so many she has tried.
    Brando likes this.

Congrats to Jennifer and Justin, I hope she be happy now. I liked Justin when I first saw him in Mulholland Dr.

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Hmm, Fox news and the Daily Mail.

Solid sources for truth.
    And contact music. No offense, blinditembabe, but that was an itemized list of where not to go for facts.

southern belle and Trixie said pretty much what I think about the situation. I do believe there was a miscarriage in there somewhere. I really can't get with this blaming Jennifer's reproductive choices or options for the breakup of her marriage. That is bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    don't worry, I only can ever switch for MAYBE a week at a time... maybe. I love my avatar!
    I love your old avy, but this new one is like its polar opposite and it's making me laugh.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    And contact music. No offense, blinditembabe, but that was an itemized list of where not to go for facts.

southern belle and Trixie said pretty much what I think about the situation. I do believe there was a miscarriage in there somewhere. I really can't get with this blaming Jennifer's reproductive choices or options for the breakup of her marriage. That is bullshit.

I love your old avy, but this new one is like its polar opposite and it's making me laugh.
    I didn't start out on that train. I merely aired my opinion that her regular line is bullshit and I can't stand her because of it. Now we're in for more years of how Jenn really, really wants kids while she continues to not make any genuine attempt to have any.

Lying to appeal to the mini-van set annoys the hell out of me.

Perhaps she's made attempts privately. I wouldn't presume to know something like that about people I know well, I certainly don't know it about strangers.

People really do get all in other women's business when it comes to having or not having babies.
    Waterslide, Trixie and Calico Kid like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

All you opinionated women need to stop blathering on and show me your uterus so that I can judge you properly.
    Waterslide and Trixie like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    All you opinionated women need to stop blathering on and show me your uterus so that I can judge you properly.

Mine was grumpy but now it's happy because I've spent all evening eating jaffa cakes to appease it.

I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

I watched some ghost movie with Justin Theroux and Julie Delpy and few months back and my take away on that guy is he is cold and empty inside. If Brad was missing a sensitivity chip this dude is missing a soul.
    Salem likes this.

^ Maybe he's just a great actor.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I am utterly uterusless.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    ^ Maybe he's just a great actor.

If he'd played the ghost maybe but Theroux played the husband who was supposed to love his wife, played by the incredibly warm and appealing Ms. Delpy. Theroux was just...there..like a dead fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    I watched some ghost movie with Justin Theroux and Julie Delpy and few months back and my take away on that guy is he is cold and empty inside. If Brad was missing a sensitivity chip this dude is missing a soul.
    Well I saw him in a stinking pile of crap called Your Highness and he was awful. Sadly, he wasn't the worst one in that movie, and there were some pretty big names in it. But fuck he was bad.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by blinditembabe View Post
    I didn't start out on that train. I merely aired my opinion that her regular line is bullshit and I can't stand her because of it. Now we're in for more years of how Jenn really, really wants kids while she continues to not make any genuine attempt to have any.

Lying to appeal to the mini-van set annoys the hell out of me.
    I guess I was trying to say this:

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Perhaps she's made attempts privately. I wouldn't presume to know something like that about people I know well, I certainly don't know it about strangers.

People really do get all in other women's business when it comes to having or not having babies.
    Jennifer might have a lot of pictures taken of her on vacation, but we don't know her true feelings about how, when, why and with whom she wants to procreate. We don't have up to the second updates on her ovulation schedule. And I really don't care if she's lying to the "mini van set". They're the same people who would bitch if she decided to have a kid with the first guy she met, because either she's a slut, or has some other nasty ulterior motive for her pregnancy.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Since when has it been said it's all about the kids? Not one word in her recent PR. Jenni likes to have some arm candy and she has found someone who has obliged. Who knows what the (Hollywood) deal is other than he has to stand there being 'cold and empty inside' which it seems he can do very well.

Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information