Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Ok after too much drinking, panic,I thought I clicked on Lemans thread (I can only do this sober otherwise terrible waste of booze because a look at her sobers me up immediately.)
    Anyways I feel sorry for Aniston. (yep that is how buzzed I am) She worked so hard and she could taste it.
    To the remark 'she has only kind words for Jolie' LOL I would also have only kind words towards an anorexic bitch that ran away with my husband.
    Just don't even...

LOL, ok.
    sluce likes this.

Apparently Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Are Already Married

Umm, did our invite get lost in the mail, Jen?

A huge congratulations may or may not be in order for Jennifer Aniston, who, according to reports, got married to Justin in a sneaky ceremony "earlier this summer."

According to Life & Style, after the couple came to terms on their $170 million prenup (no, that zero is not a typo), the bash went down in the "backyard of their $21 million Bel Air mansion" and included tons of A-listers (duh) who were "sworn to secrecy."

An "insider," who evidently doesn't care about the cone of silence, told the magazine that the affair was low-key and "heartfelt, just like Jen and Justin."

The cuisine was "gourmet Mexican" served with margaritas galore, which could be total bull but it sure sounds like Jen.

Courteney Cox (obvs), Melissa McCarthy, Selena Gomez and Chelsea Handler were all there, with Ed Sheeran popping on the mic for an impromptu performance, because he's all about that life. And there was a clown and a bouncy house and Babs performed "The Way We Were," and Jen's signature "trifle" was served. Okay, that last part is not true, but then again, there's a chance that none of this is anyway.

And here are more details we can surmise based on what Jen has actually said.

Justin, who is big on man jewelry, wore some bling. "He's got a lot of hardware," Jen told People. "He wears a chain. He has a gold chunky ring. It won't be a problem when we get married: He will be wearing his ring! It just won't say 'Justin' anymore." So that's settled.

As for the groom's essence, Jen is anti-cologne on men. "I love the way they smell naturally. Their own eau de sweat. He has a sandalwood kind of smell. Maybe that's one of the things that drew me to him. He has those come-hither sandalwood pheromones happening," she said.

And we imagine he wore black denim.

"For Justin it's winter from the waist down all year round. That's his motto. We met when they were shooting Tropic Thunder in Hawaii, and he was wearing black black black. I started to sweat just looking at him!" she said.

Us too, Jen. Us too.

Well, congrats to the newlyweds! Maybe.

Are Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Already Married?
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

It's possible, those two have been engaged for eons.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

I like the idea of a celeb wedding being private.
    Kittylady likes this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Jennifer Aniston And Justin Theroux NOT “Married,” Despite Report (EXCLUSIVE)

Truth rating: 0
    Jennifer Aniston Justin Theroux Life & Style
    By Michael Lewittes | 11:56 am, July 8th, 2015

EXCLUSIVE
    (Life And Style)
    Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are not “finally married,” despite a new report. Gossip Copcan exclusively correct the claim, which was splashed on the cover one of this week’s tabloids. Reps for both Aniston and Theroux tells us it’s 100 percent not true.
    According to Star, Aniston and Theroux had a “hush-hush fairy-tale wedding earlier this summer.” The tabloid claims after they “hashed out a last-minute $170 million prenup,” Theroux and Aniston “gathered their A-list friends and said personalized ‘I do’s'” under a tent on their Bel Air property. A so-called “insider” tells the tabloid the wedding “wasn’t as big and traditional as Jen originally hoped for, but it was unique and heartfelt, just like Jen and Justin.”
    The tabloid then alleges the nuptials were attended by Courteney Cox and Johnny McDaid, Selena Gomez, Chelsea Handler, and Melissa McCarthy, and that “Ed Sheeran jumped at the chance to sing.” The magazine further notes she wore an ivory dress and he sported a fitted black suit, and that margaritas were served along with a “gourmet Mexican menu.”
    One thing conspicuously missing in the tabloid’s entirely made-up report is when the “hush-hush” wedding took place. Apparently, it was such a secret that not even Aniston and Theroux knew about it. Gossip Cop can exclusively correct this false and manufactured cover story from Life & Style. Mind you, this is the same unreliable tabloid that Gossip Copbusted two months ago when it wrongly ran a cover story that claimed Theroux “dumped” Aniston. It’s also the same magazine Gossip Cop exclusively busted three months ago when it claims Aniston was pregnant. A skeptic might say the details about Mexican food being served and the list of the guests was nothing more than doing a Google search of Aniston’s friends and favorite foods.
    Regardless, the tabloid has once again been caught making up lies. A rep for Theroux, who’s actually been in Austin for the past two months, tells Gossip Cop exclusively that the latest tale from the magazine is “false.” And Aniston’s rep similarly tells Gossip Cop the story is a “fabrication.”

http://www.gossipcop.com/jennifer-aniston-married-justin-theroux-secret-wedding/

I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Urgh! I hate the self-professed "Gossip Cop" even more than I hate the Kartrashians! It always sounds so enraged & smug & righteous indignation.

But seriously, this wedding is like waiting for Jen to give birth to the 20000 babies she's been pregnant with...

Maybe she's just stringing him along while she waits for Brad & Angie to break up??? Bwhahahahaha.....
    sluce and Kittylady like this.
    Free Charmed.

now,THAT will break the internet,not Cim.s giant ass...lol
    SHELLEE likes this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

According to his Wikipedia page, Justin was with his former girlfriend for 14 years and no marriage. Maybe he's the hold out?

I don't think she cares. She just needs someone for the red carpet and Mexico.
    ikmccall likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 354142434445

Thread Information