Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Except I didn't say 'the only ones'. I said 'for all those that mattered', so now she's totally lost me.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I was making a LeAnn Rimes tattoo comparison to your using "that" instead of "who". It was a stretch ha ha.
    It just reminded me of her tattoo because I'm stupid I have these conversations in my head and I assume everyone is following along with me. I'll write a post or blurt something out in real life that makes no sense because I think everyone else was in on my one-sided mental conversation.

as far as your actual post, I completely agree. Irrationally, jenay s comment would have irked me initially, but I would understand my reaction was irrational and definitely wouldn't feel the need to blast off about it on Facebook

Did you read my post flygirl? You quoted it (where i cant edit) and right in the quoted part you can see that i didnt say 'the only ones that'. Feel free to correct, but correct what im saying/writing correctly so i can follow along

And don't ever compare me to Leann rimes or I'll fucking kill you
    Flygirl likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Just for you Witch!

Kittylady, Flygirl and rollo like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ack!! Hooves!
    Kittylady likes this.

Ba ha ha! I solemnly swear to never associate any of your posts with LeAnn's nasty foot again. My mind meanders down some random paths sometimes!

(sluce's post has been reported)
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ana-mish-ana View Post
    Just read her press junket was cancelled soon after the nominations was announced and she got snubbed! Bet that was a shock!
    I think she's been on enough press junkets tyvm!
    ana-mish-ana likes this.

Silver Member

OT but I watched a few Friends episode last weekend. How the fuck did this crapfest last ten seasons and how did Jennifer Aniston become such a big movie star?
    snoopqueen likes this.

She married Brad Pitt.

She was as big a star as Brad when they got together. Friends doesn't hold up well over time, but in its prime there was nothing else like it. I loved it but it's not the kind of show I would ever watch repeats of, it's too dated.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Jennifer Aniston on Angelina Jolie Run-In: It's Time People Stop That Petty BS

ETonline By Antoinette Bueno 1 hour ago

Jennifer Aniston is clearly over the the media constantly pitting her against Angelina Jolie.
    ET chatted with the Cake star on Friday -- who's been crossing paths with the Unbroken director during awards season, most recently at Thursday's Critics' Choice Awards -- and she has nothing but kind words for Jolie.

"I think that's slowly coming to an end. I really do," she said about talk of their reported rivalry. "I mean, that movie is so beautiful and wonderful and she did such a gorgeous job. I think that it's time people stop with that petty B.S. and just start celebrating great work and stop with the petty kind of silliness."

At this point she's not even frustrated by the constant speculation anymore, she's just ready for everyone to move on.

"It’s just tiresome and old," she added. "It's like an old leather shoe. Let's buy a new pair of shiny shoes." Watch our interview with Jen above!

Reports of a feud between Aniston, 45, and Jolie, 39, started of course after she split with Brad Pitt in 2005 after five years of marriage. Pitt, 51, then entered into a relationship with Jolie after meeting on the set of 2005's Mr. & Mrs. Smith. Jolie later admitted to Vogue in 2006 that the two fell for each other during filming.

"It took until, really, the end of the shoot for us, I think, to realize that it might mean something more than we'd earlier allowed ourselves to believe," she said. "And both knowing that the reality of that was a big thing, something that was going to take a lot of serious consideration."

Pitt and Jolie tied the knot in a surprise wedding ceremony in France in August almost a decade later, and have six children together.

Since then, Aniston has also clearly moved on. The beloved Friends star has been engaged to actor/writer Justin Theroux for two years.

"It's almost impossible to get bored with one another. We've tried so hard!" she gushed about him in November to Harper's Bazaar. "And even that's interesting because his eyes are so pretty, but we can entertain ourselves and talk about endless things, which is pretty great."

Pitt has been the topic of discussion for his famous exes recently, with his ex-fiancée Gwyneth Paltrow dishing on their three-year relationship in a much talked-about interview with Howard Stern this week.
    Flygirl and gas_chick like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Good for you Jennay ^^

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    She was as big a star as Brad when they got together. Friends doesn't hold up well over time, but in its prime there was nothing else like it. I loved it but it's not the kind of show I would ever watch repeats of, it's too dated.
    I don't know, my daughter has discovered it and binge watches season after season. Her favorite character? Rachel.

I've watched some episodes with her and some of the writing / acting doesn't hold up but I still find myself laughing more than I thought I would. It's lost some of its magic for old timers like me, but it's still there and attracting at least some young viewers.

Elite Member

There are some Friends episodes that are simply classics, but most of them do not revolve around Rachel. My son, who is 14, discovered Friends a few years ago and thinks it's funny.

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    I admit, i am a sad case... I've bought the entire box set, and I've re-watched all the episodes at least once. Guilty pleasure. Along with the original Melrose Place. Sigh.

I loved Friends. I still watch it.

Thread Information