Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

As if the media wouldn't dig deeper! Her 'love life' has been the subject of thousands of interviews already and so she just started talking about another one.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Elite Member

I thought she said that he was probably the ONE. Apparently the press already knew who he was, since they would sometimes contact him looking for stories on Jen. They knew who he was without her mentioning his name in this interview.

Damn you can't say anything these days.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Eh, she probably should have known better, but I don't think she was trying to exploit him or his memory. It's not like we've been hearing about "Jennay's tragic lost love" all these years. Everyone has regrets and "what-if's" in their lives. Maybe Justin reminds her of this guy. Who knows why she decided to bring him up now, but I don't consider it attention whore-y.

I think the wife probably overreacted (looks like the FB post is gone now) because she was blindsided by the press, which I can understand. Nobody wants to read about their late husband being the love of someone else's life (even if she didn't actually say that, the Daily Mail and their comments apparently did) And she's probably still pissed that Jennifer never responded to her gesture about the pictures after he died.
    Serendipity, Kittylady and stef like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

I think she was just trying to get the tabloids to stop writing about the sad triangle that is her, Brand and Angie. Apparantly, substituting Brad for an even older lover was the only thing she could think of.
    snoopqueen likes this.

Just read her press junket was cancelled soon after the nominations was announced and she got snubbed! Bet that was a shock!
    greysfang likes this.

Oh, big deal. This is really a non issue and I think the wife is making it an issue. What if the guy wasn't dead? What if he was just married to this woman and had kids with her? Would it be ok for jen to mention him then? Really silly.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Kittylady like this.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    sorry, i know this is chinny and her sandy vagina we're talking about but i think the dead dude's wife comes across as attention-whorey, bitter and delusional.

by the way, aniston never named this guy, all she said was that there was this guy who was her first love (she never said he was the love of her life people!), but she fucked it up by being young and stupid, and if she hadn't he could have been the one she married. oh, and he subsequently died. she never made it more than that, she didn't make it seem like she'd been with him when he died, it was just a blurb about her first meaningful relationship. big fucking deal.
    the daily mail went all investigative journalist and tracked dead dude down and identified him publicly. that is not sandy's fault and i don't understand why dead dude's wife took it as a personal insult or like it meant that because her dead husband was sandy's first love, that that is the same as saying that he was the love of her life and that nothing that came after sandy mattered and then he died.

lots of people have a relationship in their past where they think, if i hadn't let that one get away, i would have married him. fuck, i feel that way about my first serious boyfriend, the one i dumped because i was young and stupid and he was older and wanted something more serious. how is that in any way insulting to any woman he went on to have a relationship with?
    This ^^^

And the wife's public ranting about how this is private is ironic. Jen's comments weren't even on my radar until now.
    Kittylady likes this.

The bit I didn't like was Chinny saying the guy had sent Justin to her. That implies (yeah, I know, she didn't say it) that even though he's dead, he had sent Justin to her to replace him as the love of her life. Like this dead guy with a widow and kids is going to be sitting in the afterlife worrying about Jennay.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Come on now. Those comments didn't register to me either until this brouhaha.
    sputnik likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    The bit I didn't like was Chinny saying the guy had sent Justin to her. That implies (yeah, I know, she didn't say it) that even though he's dead, he had sent Justin to her to replace him as the love of her life. Like this dead guy with a widow and kids is going to be sitting in the afterlife worrying about Jennay.
    I agree. That's the only part that would have bothered me as the spouse.

Well I'd think that the dead, if they are looking at the living and worrying about them, would do it for all those that mattered to them and that they loved in their lives. Love isn't that limited.
    Kittylady and gas_chick like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    Well I'd think that the dead, if they are looking at the living and worrying about them, would do it for all those that mattered to them and that they loved in their lives. Love isn't that limited.
    The only ones that​ mattered? Oh, WCG...

What? I'm not understanding.

I love my partner. I love my family. I also love my friends, and even still love some exes in some ways. If I were dead and worrying about the living, and wanting them to be happy I'd want it for all of them.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^^I think she meant it as a grammar, rather than a content, comment:

The only ones who mattered.

I need to get out more.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Thread Information