Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Quote Originally Posted by dexter7 View Post
    mel, i am seriously reporting what i remember her alluding to at the time of their divorce. and yeah, having a kid can DELAY your career. if i have any hate for jennifer anniston, it's because she didn't come out and say "hey, i don't want to have a fucking baby right now." i hate all the stupid "of course i want to have a baby" bullshit. and as far as being a movie star, timing is everything. she was super hot when friends ended, that is just logic. she could have taken a year off and still been hot, sure, but she probably didn't want to risk it.

her dream for post "friends" life was like many other sitcom stars looking to make it big....she wanted to be a movie star. good for her, why should she have had to pop out a baby cuz brad wanted one? obviously, they weren't meant to be together.
    Hey, I wasn't talking about your post specifically.Any thread involving this woman soon goes to the "she don't want no babies, she's just a liar, that's why brad left her for ang" bullshit that I cannot stand!

ETA - if I remember correctly, it seems there has also been hints that she DID get pregnant by vanilla douche and lost the baby.
    SAMUSARAN and Waterslide like this.

I don't see her having the career longevity of someone like Meryl Streep, she just doesn't have much talent and her years of acting are numbered at this point. She will probably have parts of the hot milf for a few more years and when her looks fade that will be it.

So if she starts having biological babies now she is cutting into whatever time she has left. Maybe adopting would be better for her career as she wouldn't have to take time off. Maybe she doesn't want kids so it's a non-issue. Whatever. It doesn't matter to me!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Hey, I wasn't talking about your post specifically.Any thread involving this woman soon goes to the "she don't want no babies, she's just a liar, that's why brad left her for ang" bullshit that I cannot stand!

ETA - if I remember correctly, it seems there has also been hints that she DID get pregnant by vanilla douche and lost the baby.
    oh, sorry! i didn't hear about the possible miscarriage either, he would seriously be a major douche if that happened and he left her for angelina anyway. i personally believe they both just wanted different things at different times. that doesn't make either one of them bad people. i don't think she actually wanted kids, at least not at the time. that doesn't mean she is a bad woman, he could just as easily be a bad man for trying to force her to have kids RIGHT NOW. it just means they should have discussed the topic more before they agreed to "until death do us part".

i don't like the way either of them represents to the press. he looks like he only loved her if she could have children........and she is the betrayed wife. or, he is betrayed cuz she wouldn't have his babies, and she is a bitch cuz she wouldn't start a family with him. both of these extremes piss me off, life is not so black and white, there were definitely shades of gray. i do tend to believe she really didn't want to have children at the time, and he got distracted by a different piece of ass that did want to have kids. but that doesn't make me dislike/like either one of them better or worse.

i dislike jennifer for more basic reasons. her big chin, her insistance on trying to appeal to general america "but i want to have kids", etc. i also dislike brad, cuz he has bad (stinky) hygiene, and i hate the way he grows out his facial hair. and i hate angelina for being too skinny and veiny. and i hate justin theroux for his stupid eyebrows and douchy attempts at dressing young. i can find a reason to hate (or like) all celebrites, which is why i shouldn't post too often. it's probably confusing.

that's the way to go, Dex - just hate 'em all. assholes, the lot of 'em.
    dexter7 and Beeyotch like this.

Sorry, but I can't believe this stupid fucking tired conversation has been revived. "Brad wanted babies but Jenni didn't, she cared more about her career and she lost her man." GMAFB.

Because of course we all know that one way to guarantee you'll keep your man is to pop out a couple kids. Men with children NEVER fuck around on their wives or leave their families. It just doesn't happen!

Brad may have made some vague references to wanting children, but isn't that always the nosy question asked of married people of a certain age? I'm leaning with the poster who said Brad just morphs into whatever his current woman wants. And Angie wanted a brood.

It's been SEVEN years, people. They've been apart longer than they were ever married. I know it would drive me nuts if people actually thought that everything I've done in my life since my divorce was somehow related to what's going on with my ex. When in reality, he very rarely even crosses my mind.
    Kittylady, SHELLEE, nana51 and 9 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sorry, but I can't believe this stupid fucking tired conversation has been revived. "Brad wanted babies but Jenni didn't, she cared more about her career and she lost her man." GMAFB.

Because of course we all know that one way to guarantee you'll keep your man is to pop out a couple kids. Men with children NEVER fuck around on their wives or leave their families. It just doesn't happen!

Brad may have made some vague references to wanting children, but isn't that always the nosy question asked of married people of a certain age? I'm leaning with the poster who said Brad just morphs into whatever his current woman wants. And Angie wanted a brood.

It's been SEVEN years, people. They've been apart longer than they were ever married. I know it would drive me nuts if people actually thought that everything I've done in my life since my divorce was somehow related to what's going on with my ex. When in reality, he very rarely even crosses my mind.
    You should know by NOW, that logic cannot enter into a thread involving any of these people! Not here, not now, not NEVAR!
    shedevilang and Butterfly like this.

^ You're right Mel, what the hell was I thinking?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Sorry, but I can't believe this stupid fucking tired conversation has been revived. "Brad wanted babies but Jenni didn't, she cared more about her career and she lost her man." GMAFB.Because of course we all know that one way to guarantee you'll keep your man is to pop out a couple kids. Men with children NEVER fuck around on their wives or leave their families. It just doesn't happen!

but what if that is true.........why is it a bad thing? why does jenni have to "lose" her man......if she really didn't want to have kids, she didn't LOSE him, she kicked him to the curb (maybe indirectly, but still). so what if someone cares more about their career than having kids? you are assuming that is a bad thing, and that she looks like a bitch for not giving into to him. i think people should look at it as two people finally figuring out what they really want out of life. NOT EACHOTHER!

he's a homewrecking whore.
    SAMUSARAN likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

jenni's one too now.
    Salem likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    jenni's one too now.
    oh, i forgot about that! he was in a long term/living together with another woman relationship when he met jennifer..........point, set, match! (or something like that)
    Salem likes this.

Well, good luck to her. She doesn't have a very good track record with men over the last several years, so I hope it works out. But it wouldn't surprise me if the engagement was called off, either.

Well Chin can say goodbye to walking alone...

FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Jesus Piggyback Ride?

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I doubt anybody will actually get married. Neither the Shitts, nor the Manistons.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information