Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

That was a lot of paragraphs on Jennay without mentioning Brange and the wedding of the millennia. I thought for sure this thread had been bumped to announce Chinny and Douchey had got married and she wore a dress covered in her doggies' muddy paw prints and her own sandy tears. Disappointed.
    rollo, tulip and Kathie_Moffett like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    With this dress I'm not surprised the pregnancy bs started again:

It's probably just a large lunch and an unfortunate choice of dress. If not, we'll learn soon enough.

Pre-period bloat. We've seen it many times. Highlighted by that dress. Still great legs though!
    Mrs P likes this.

Silver Member

There are pictures of her from that exact interview where she is wearing a more fitted dress and absolutely no sign of a bump. FFS, it is so exhausting. Lainey tries to play it up that she's wearing loose dresses to fuel speculation... Could be true, but Lainey is one of the hangers on to the triangle and will never let it die.

I think JA just isn't as regimented with her diet/fitness anymore and sometimes wears this to cover her dinner or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by BrowFilla View Post
    I think JA just isn't as regimented with her diet/fitness anymore and sometimes wears this to cover her dinner or whatever.
    I agree. It's called living a little and not starving yourself. I used to be quite thin where when I hugged my young nephew he'd say 'owe' in regards to my hip bones. I now cook real food, with real cheese, etc, and have ditched the constant low cal crap. So, on occasion, I do look like I have a 3 month pregnant belly due to food and drink.

I was never a fan of Chiniston before, but her stance on saying that it doesn't make you less of a woman for not having kids won me over. Also her dedication to dogs. I'd still rather bang Angie circa the movie Hackers and Gia days.
    sluce and Kittylady like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Oh FFS...

I can imagine it now... Jennifer rumoured to be pregnant again... Sources reveal that Angelina got wind of it and planned a super-fast wedding to piss on Jen's parade and steal all the thunder. Jen 'devastated' according to sources and the triangle creaks to life once more.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

OMG Justin talked to other women so he must be cheating!!!

Jennifer Aniston: Wedding Could Be Off After Justin Theroux Caught Straying

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux may be headed for a split before they ever walk the aisle after reports that the actor has been caught straying.

Theroux was reportedly caught red-handed at an Emmy Awards after party on August 25. A source told Life & Style that Justin was seen flirting with Girls star Allison Williams.

“He twirled a cigarette, joked and flirted with her,” the eyewitness told the publication.

But Justin Theroux reportedly had other women in his sights. Sources say he was very close to Paula Patton, who had just split with singer Robin Thicke.

“They huddled so close, their lips almost met,” the party guest said.

“After friends tipped Jen off about his behavior, she ripped him a new one,” an insider added.

The reports of infidelity from Justin Theroux come just days after some decidedly different news. Last week, sources said that Jennifer Aniston had gotten pregnant thanks to in-vitro fertilization.

“Buzz in Jen’s inner circle is that she’s nearly three months along but doesn’t want the news to come out until she knows for sure that the baby will be okay,” a source told OK! magazine.

The source said Jennifer Aniston had been planning the pregnancy for quite a while.

“[Jen] knew that the older she got, the harder it would be to get pregnant, so she had her eggs frozen,” the source explains. “When she found out the IVF worked, she burst into tears.”

But other reports differ, including a source who told Us Weekly that Jen and Justin were in no hurry to start a family — or even get married, for that matter.

“Justin and Jennifer are no closer to tying the knot than they were the day he slipped a 10-carat diamond on her finger two years ago,” the source said. “The vibe is that the wedding can wait. They are loving the engagement. If they do have a wedding, Jen and Justin want something casual. As for kids, at this point Jen does not want children. Jen loves where she is in her life right now.”

Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux have still not announced an official wedding date — or addressed the cheating rumors

Read more at Jennifer Aniston: Wedding Could Be Off After Justin Theroux Caught Straying
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I read he was flirting with Liv Tyler a couple of weeks ago (yes I know they were making a tv show.) Well that's what you get when you live on opposite coasts.

Jennifer Aniston 'Worries' About Justin Theroux Friendship with Liv Tyler

Jennifer Aniston is reportedly insecure about Justin Theroux's budding friendship with Liv Tyler.

Jennifer Aniston is reportedly insecure about Justin Theroux's budding friendship with Liv Tyler.
    Theroux and Tyler are currently working together in new TV showThe Leftovers and the 45-year-old Friends actress is annoyed about it.
    Adding on, Aniston is more upset that close friend Courteney Cox, who announced her engagement to Snow Patrol musician Johnny McDaid last month, may tie the knot before her.
    "There's talk that at this rate Courteney Cox is going to be walking down the aisle before Jen, despite only having just got engaged. Jen has felt disheartened, and is said to have been pushing Justin to set a date, and even floating the idea of eloping," an insider told Grazia magazine.
    "Adding to the stress is the fact that Liv is a New York native, when Justin's refusal to move to LA has been a bone of contention. Jen's said to be considering putting their LA home on the market, as they've spent so little time there."
    The We're The Millers actress and Theroux, 42, announced their engagement in August 2012 after dating for 15 months. Though there were reports that the couple's relationship is on shaky grounds, the two have ignored the rumours and are still going strong with their romance.
    "He's a lot more laidback than Jen, which is a quality he shares with Liv. And that's not all he and Liv have in common. They both value the simple things in life and are each eccentric in their own way, whereas Jen is very mainstream.
    "There's a part of her that worries that Justin's friendship with Liv could provide things that his relationship with her just can't," the source added.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/jennifer-an...-tyler-1458150

Last edited by rollo; September 14th, 2014 at 06:13 AM.

So, I guess the next wild speculation will be that Justin knocked up Liv instead of Dave Gardner.
    BelledeJour, sluce and Kittylady like this.
    We all like to think we're so special. But in the end, we all do the same stupid shit. - Dennis Miller

Liv Tyler,s baby daddy is Frank Sinatra,duh!
    sluce, witchcurlgirl and Kittylady like this.
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

fgg

Jennifer Aniston: My Deceased First Love "Would Have Been the One"

Long before her split from Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston lost another love. The Cake actress, 45, opened up to The New York Times in a new interview, and spoke about the first man she ever fell for, who has since passed away.

"He was my first love — five years we were together," she said about her unnamed deceased ex, who later died after suffering a brain tumor. "He would have been the one. But I was 25, and I was stupid. He must have sent me Justin to make up for it all." Read more of Aniston's thoughts on her relationship struggles.

While it took years for Aniston to receive said gift of now-fiancé Justin Theroux, the Friends alum did finally find love again in the Leftovers actor, 43. Theroux proposed to Aniston in 2012 after the two stars spent time together on the set of their movie Wanderlust, presenting her with an approximately 8-carat diamond.

"It’s a rock, I know," Aniston said of the ring, which she accepted seven years after her split from ex-husband Pitt.

"He rocked it up," she continued of her husband-to-be. "It took me a while to get used to it. I’m not a diamond girl. I'm more Indian jewelry and stuff."

Aniston tried on another new persona while filming her acclaimed new drama Cake. For the film about a chronic pain sufferer, the gorgeous star underwent a talked-about make-under, adding weight and skipping makeup to play a struggling woman.

The We're the Millers star recognized the shift from her famous Friends days and the part that made her famous, telling the newspaper that the departure from her past roles gives her the chance to "take away the cloak of Rachel."

Nodding to a review of Cake that celebrated Aniston's "hitherto hidden acting chops," she joked, "Hmm, yes, very deep underneath."

The California-born actress added that snarky criticism isn't the only professional hurdle she's had to face in recent years. "We're very much a sexist society," Aniston said. "Women are still not paid as much as men... I've been up against that in negotiations myself."

Read more: Jennifer Aniston: My Deceased First Love "Would Have Been the One" - Us Weekly
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    "But I was 25, and I was stupid. He must have sent me Justin to make up for it all."
    No, he was pissed off at you, so he sent you John Mayer.
    greysfang, sluce, Jazzy and 1 others like this.

And Vince Vaughn?
    llamamama and Jazzy like this.

i like poor, old Jenny. She looked like she was having a fabulously horrible time in Mexico after the holidays. Staying with Justin, John Krazinski, Emily Blunt, Jimmy Kimmel and his wife, Howard Stern and his wife, etc. Jenny has such a shitty miserable life and clearly got the crappy friends in the divorce
    Trixie, Kittylady, Jazzy and 1 others like this.

I want to snark but I'm completely obsessed with The Leftovers so Douchey is my boy now. I guess that means I get Jennay by default.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

See!! Douchey is HOT!
    Jazzy, sputnik and Butterfly like this.

Thread Information