Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    You don't do nothing in private cause mel's PMs are broken!
    That's what she tells you!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    dirty, dirty, whores.

make us a tape.
    I'll put it on youtube.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

So, Jenni. Waiting until Brad and Angelina get married?
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

She really needs to confiscate the boot polish.. errrr hair dye.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

You know he'll still have that jet black hair when he's 80!

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    You've discovered my secret!!! (Don't tell anyone that my glasses aren't really for vison)

I don't give a shit what that says. They ain't hipsters, and a fedora doesn't make you one (although it may make you a wanker).

Mr Witch, and a few of our pals:

^this is an ad that was running in the subway. it was hilarious when you'd see a hipster sitting under it.

I knows' a hip'ster when I see's a hip'ster, and that right there are some serious NYC hip'ster's... The handlebar mustache is always a dead giveaway.
    But it's ok WCG, we will not judge. Live the hipterdom. Love the hipsterdom. Become one with the hipsterdom. 'Tis your calling
    Last edited by Clubber Lang; April 25th, 2013 at 10:14 PM.
    witchcurlgirl likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    Broke up!!!!!
    Thank Thor! You can do better, Jennay!

Quote Originally Posted by Icepik View Post
    You know he'll still have that jet black hair when he's 80!
    And the tombstone teeth!

Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Justin Theroux To Sign A Prenup

After downloading and cropping that pic, I got second hand coke high, so I took a warm shower, drank two cups of Benzos tea, came back and I'm still grinding my teeth and suffering from the coke sweats. That is your face on coke. That explains why Jennifer Aniston isn't making Justin Therouxsign his name on a money-saving clause (aka a prenup).
    Some source tells OK! Magazine (via Hollywood Life) that Justin offered to sign a prenup since she's worth over $100 million and all of his fortune is in his collection of black skinny jeans. Justin's reverse gold digger psychology worked, because Jennifer turned his offer down. The source says:
    “Jen’s absolutely adamant about not having a prenup. She told several friends: ‘I’m choosing love, not money. And people are just going to have to deal with it.’ It’s a sweet and romantic thing to do. But a number of friends are desperately worried her decision could come back to haunt her one day.
    Everything is going so well between Jen and Justin right now, she doesn’t want to taint the romance.

Why are her friends worried? Aniston has finally found a dude who loves to exfoliate his face with coke as much as she does (see picture above), tucks her Beanie Babies into bed each night for and they can share skinny jeans. That saves them money. They're going to be together forever (which in Hollywood time is 3 years at most). Let's say Justin does get half of her money when they eventually break up, she still has at least $50 million! That'll still buy her a lot of coke to exfoliate her face with.
    And now I need to take another warm shower and drink two more cups of Benzos tea.

Aniston looks very scary in that picture
    "I don't know what hammer time is, or how it differs from regular time"

That dude is really creepy looking.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post

Holy batman! He really went to town with the black eye brow dye.

Seems they are engaged forever...

She will still be rolling in money if they divorce without a pre-nup. Dude will deserve it.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Honey View Post
    Jennifer Aniston Doesn't Want Justin Theroux To Sign A Prenup

After downloading and cropping that pic, I got second hand coke high, so I took a warm shower, drank two cups of Benzos tea, came back and I'm still grinding my teeth and suffering from the coke sweats. That is your face on coke. That explains why Jennifer Aniston isn't making Justin Therouxsign his name on a money-saving clause (aka a prenup).
    Some source tells OK! Magazine (via Hollywood Life) that Justin offered to sign a prenup since she's worth over $100 million and all of his fortune is in his collection of black skinny jeans. Justin's reverse gold digger psychology worked, because Jennifer turned his offer down. The source says:
    “Jen’s absolutely adamant about not having a prenup. She told several friends: ‘I’m choosing love, not money. And people are just going to have to deal with it.’ It’s a sweet and romantic thing to do. But a number of friends are desperately worried her decision could come back to haunt her one day.
    Everything is going so well between Jen and Justin right now, she doesn’t want to taint the romance.

Why are her friends worried? Aniston has finally found a dude who loves to exfoliate his face with coke as much as she does (see picture above), tucks her Beanie Babies into bed each night for and they can share skinny jeans. That saves them money. They're going to be together forever (which in Hollywood time is 3 years at most). Let's say Justin does get half of her money when they eventually break up, she still has at least $50 million! That'll still buy her a lot of coke to exfoliate her face with.
    And now I need to take another warm shower and drink two more cups of Benzos tea.
    All right Jennay, now you're just being a dumbass. WAKE UP. SNAP OUT OF IT. His dick can't be that good. No fucking way. The guy is a cipher. A cipher with a bad dye job.

Jen and Justin Are Back (Together) in Black

Jen and Justin Are Back (Together) in Black.By Raechal Leone Shewfelt
    March 10, 2014 9:51 PM

Same old Jen and Justin!

Jennifer Aniston and her fiancé, Justin Theroux, stepped out for lunch together at Freds at Barneys New York in the Big Apple on Monday, clad in their signature black.

The only thing that was remarkable about the outing is that it happened at all. The lovebirds, who've been dating since May 2011, have barely been seen together in 2014. They celebrated the holidays as a couple in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, with celebrity friends on a traditional end-of-the-year vacation. The two also attended a brunch together on Jan. 5, but other than that, they've each been solo doing their own thing.

Jen celebrated her birthday on Feb. 11 with longtime friend Courteney Cox in L.A. Meanwhile, Justin's been filming his HBO series, "The Leftovers," in NYC.

Despite speculation from the media regarding their relationship status, the new photos prove that the couple is still together. Aniston, 45, has long stayed quiet about her relationship — understandable when you consider how the whole Brad, Angelina, and Jen love triangle narrative is still playing out in the media — but she has made a few comments alluding to Theroux, 42.

She's described her level of happiness with him in March 2012 as "10-plus." And she raved about him to Glamour in August 2011.

"I would say I couldn't be in a relationship without equality, generosity, integrity, spirit, kindness and humor," she said. "And awesomeness."

And, of course, lots of black clothing.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Thread Information