Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by blinditembabe View Post
    I've gotten to where I just can't stand the sight of Jennifer Aniston. She's such a phoney and a press whore. I've heard/seen/read dozen of interviews about how she wants kids and a family. Brad runs off to marry Angelina and has a whole passel of kids, I'm pretty sure it wasn't Brad that didn't want kids in that marriage. If she really wanted kids so bad, she could have had dozens of them by now. Either via in vitro, adoption, foster care, getting knocked up by random dudes in bar bathrooms.
    Personally I don't give two hoots about whether Jennifer Aniston is engaged or not but, assuming that she was telling the truth, not everyone wants to go it alone as a parent, regardless of how many nannies they can afford to help. Strange but true.
    Waterslide and SAMUSARAN like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

^Truth.

And it's not like women aren't subject to all kinds of shit when they do say 'I don't want kids'. So there's that.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Silver Member

He looks like his face is made of wax to me - almost like that David Copperfield magician guy who was married to Claudia Schiffer

Didn't Brad come out at one point and say that it wasn't until he met Angelina that he really (really!) wanted to become a father? But of course, the wife still takes the blame.

These two kind of bore me as a couple, but if they are happy, good for them. I just see Jen as a perma batchlorette, like the female version of Clooney.

The tags in this thread confuse me.

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Didn't Brad come out at one point and say that it wasn't until he met Angelina that he really (really!) wanted to become a father? But of course, the wife still takes the blame.

These two kind of bore me as a couple, but if they are happy, good for them. I just see Jen as a perma batchlorette, like the female version of Clooney.

The tags in this thread confuse me.
    Brad was vocal about wanting kids in the year before the divorce.

The former FRIENDS star is so eager to develop her burgeoning film career, she has been delaying her entry into motherhood - much to her husband's dismay, reports British newspaper THE MAIL ON SUNDAY.
    A source says, "Brad is 40 and desperate to have children. But Jennifer is not so keen.
    http://www.contactmusic.com/news-article/pitt-and-aniston-reportedly-face-meltdown-over-baby-issue
    "A source close to the couple told 'People' magazine that it was Jennifer's decision to break it off," Castro said. "He [Pitt] was half a step behind her on this. He wasn't terribly happy either."

Castro says Pitt's desire for children likely played a large role in the couple's decision to separate.
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=399328&page=1
    A pal said Aniston doesn't want to take the time off to have a kid and she doesn't want to endure the physical effects that giving birth will have on her sexy body.
    "It's about the children," the pal said. "She just doesn't want kids right now and he wants kids."
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,143810,00.html

And also he was fucking Angelina Jolie, but that doesn't negate my point. Sympathy has re-written history in Aniston's favor.

Hmm, Fox news and the Daily Mail.

Solid sources for truth.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Yes, I was gonna say "Fox news" for fucking real??

Okay now I really don't care about Jenni because Mel you changed your avi! WTH????
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

don't worry, I only can ever switch for MAYBE a week at a time... maybe. I love my avatar!

It has thrown my world off axis. This and Jenni getting married. Too much to take.
    *DIVA! likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by blinditembabe View Post
    Brad was vocal about wanting kids in the year before the divorce.

And also he was fucking Angelina Jolie, but that doesn't negate my point. Sympathy has re-written history in Aniston's favor.
    Yes it does. He said it was Angelina that made him ready to be a father. I don't care what Daily Fail says.

Who cares anyway. He fell in love with someone else and left his wife. They have all moved on.
    *DIVA! and Brando like this.

to be honest, i do remember seeing brad on oprah, and this was just about when friends was ending. brad did make mention about wanting children, and said something about it was going to happen soon because jennifer had wanted to wait until the show was finished.

but i do remember several articles/real comments he made around that time, about wanting kids, and jennifer laughing and being playful like "yeah, now that the show is done we can move onto baby things". then, very soon after all this happened, he was leaving jennifer for angelina. i think jennifer was very into trying to move onto a career in film, and knew that stopping to have children would slow her down.

they both wanted different things. brad already had his movie career, he wanted kids. jennifer was on the cusp of movie stardom, and she didn't want to take time off to grow his baby and miss her opportunity to be a movie star. neither one of them is wrong for following their hearts' desire.

point is, blinditembabe is not off, brad did want kids, jennifer did allude to the fact that she might have them when her sitcom finished. but ultimately, that's not what she wanted.
    blinditembabe and Brando like this.

I think that really, in her everyday life Jen doesn't give a flying fuck what Brad and Angie are doing. Her PR team may, but Aniiston is enjoying her money she earned with her forgettable films. I love being a mum but if my cards had been different, her life sounds about right.

Yes, I have often heard that having a child WILL end your career... I mean look at every other woman who has a child. NOT a fucking ONE of them work, do they? Christ. Can we MAYBE carry all the woman hating over to the thread that it belongs in?:??
    shedevilang likes this.

mel, i am seriously reporting what i remember her alluding to at the time of their divorce. and yeah, having a kid can DELAY your career. if i have any hate for jennifer anniston, it's because she didn't come out and say "hey, i don't want to have a fucking baby right now." i hate all the stupid "of course i want to have a baby" bullshit. and as far as being a movie star, timing is everything. she was super hot when friends ended, that is just logic. she could have taken a year off and still been hot, sure, but she probably didn't want to risk it.

her dream for post "friends" life was like many other sitcom stars looking to make it big....she wanted to be a movie star. good for her, why should she have had to pop out a baby cuz brad wanted one? obviously, they weren't meant to be together.
    blinditembabe and SAMUSARAN like this.

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information