Page 26 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 681
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

  1. #376
    Elite Member Trixie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    exiled and ostrich sized
    Posts
    20,040

    Default

    And I missed the whole damn thing!!

    [youtube]rY0WxgSXdEE[/youtube]
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~



  2. #377
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    Submitted by Salem on Sun, 07/15/2012 - 2:58pm.
    LONG post, everyone be warned, lol.
    I'm not even truly a fan of Angelina's.
    thank god she's not truly a fan, or that 'festo might have gone on even longer.


    everywhere people tell her to mellow out, calm down, stop frothing at the mouth. at some point a sane person would start to think 'could it be all the people, or is it me'?



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  3. #378
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    17,114

    Default

    I loved when that person said they'd agree with her to stop her foaming. If she's who I think she is at imdb (ButtonsnBows), someone said that dealing with her for the last 5 years was "a toil" if that's any indication of her charm.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  4. #379
    mjw
    mjw is offline
    Elite Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,377

    Default

    But if I am able to get through to even one of the Jenloons, if it causes only one of them to stop and think about how wrong they are, how what they are doing is cyber-bullying, and how they come across to others, then I'll live with the abuse.
    Is that you Leann?

  5. #380
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    Damn. I asked you to play nice out of respect for Mel but you just couldn't do it. Why couldn't you leave this toy for her? She does so much for all of us and gets so little in return.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  6. #381
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,957

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    You're not coming unhinged, are you?
    You sounded so...hopeful.

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Damn. I asked you to play nice out of respect for Mel but you just couldn't do it. Why couldn't you leave this toy for her? She does so much for all of us and gets so little in return.
    I know. I tried! Sorry...
    Hey. Maybe she'll come back as "Undead Salem"!
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

  7. #382
    Elite Member Mel1973's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cuntopia
    Posts
    42,972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    That was a bunch of tabloid bs. Aniston did in fact, lie to Brad about babies, and I cannot stand it when people try to brush it away to make this Aniston a victim. Brad always wanted kids, even in that joint Brad and Jen interview with Barbara Walters where he was almost crying about wanting 'half a dozen' little Jens running around, and Aniston's reply said it all about her intentions; "he'll be lucky to get one". She said that when Friends finished, she promised him she would start a family; only for her to turn around and sign up for 6 (six) movies back-to-back, two of which Brad had to learn about from Hollywood insider magazine Variety. I think that was when the penny really dropped with Brad that Aniston deceived him, never had any intentions, and it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for him. When tabloid lies of an 'affair' started, Aniston fans in a tabloid concocted the story about Aniston having had 2 miscarriages, to take heat off of her for her part regarding wanting children. Both Brad and Jen herself came out and denied this. It was just dirty tricks from 'Team Aniston'.
    Bitch, you is crazy... and I've read all the shit you've been spouting as "fact" and you're not just crazy, you're a fucking liar. I'm going to respond to each of your bullshit comments because ... well, because I fucking CAN!
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Nah. Angie doesn't give a shit. I just can't wait until Mel reads this but she doesn't usually come on GR on weekends. LOL
    sorry...
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    I know! I don't normally wish for Mondays.
    aha I blame you for me being here now!
    Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Ssshhh ... I was hoping Mel wouldn't find it.

    Because it's all true!
    Mel ALWAYS finds this shit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Wait, what is this shit? I thought Jennay was barren.
    it's a nutbag...
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    ?

    Who told you that?
    bitch, someone could ask you the same fucking question! who told your ass any of this shit you're running around the internets spouting off as facts? huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Nope, that didn't happen, even Jen herself said that. And, the Walters interview was done before M&M Smith was filmed.
    again... shut your dicksucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    so glad you joined just to tell us that brad isn't an adulterer. be sure to head over to the oj threads to tell us that he isn't a killer.
    bwahahahahaa
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I see I might have entered a loonyville area. As stated, Brad and Jen both denied it. I go by interviews from the people involved, not via tabloids (Jen apologists' bibles). As for Just Jared (or as I call it, Just Looniston), that place has Aniston bots and trolls out-numbering any Brangelina fans 4 to 1. I'd no sooner go to that site regularly than I would with Female First.
    Trick, you're the motherfucking mayor of Looneyville! You got nothing but tabloid bullshit to go by... and JJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    The hoax of an affair was debunked long ago, do catch up. All the evidence inc Courteney, Jen, Brad, people on set etc, etc denouncing it really I didn't think people who still believed the hoax even existed anymore. There are enough real life cheating in Hollywood without cheapening it by buying into the most famous tabloid hoax ever.
    OMG! you are fucking TRULY unhinged! When you pring FACTS like this, we need a link that doesn't link to JJ.. mkay, asswipe?
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    ermaghard- a brangie conspiracy theory.
    yeah, that's a new one...
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Okay everyone, leave it for Mel. She will lose her shit if you don't.
    they runnedit off!
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    What conspiracy theory? The affair? 8 year long conspiracy theory.
    the one involving you being sane?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    She better be good. I've been on discussion boards on this for 6 years, no one has got the better of me yet. There is not one single argument or angle I haven't come across. From either side.
    bitch, "good" aint the word for what THIS bitch is! *flicks dust off my shoulders*
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You know that for a fact, do you? What are your arguments? Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You and your cohorts may be disappointed.
    Since I already read this thread and know these cunts done found your eggs and stomped all your chicks to death - I laugh at you actually using the word "fact" in ANY post of yours!
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    I won't bother to argue with someone who has spent 6 years roaming the web seeking arguments over the trinity.

    Enjoy your time here, i'm sure it will be brief. My cunty cohorts never disappoint.
    heheheheheheehheheheh
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Lol, well you certainly are an unwelcoming and hostile lot on here, aren't you? Btw, when I go on discussion groups I discuss many people and many issues, not just the trinity. I guess since you've been on a site called *Gossip* Rocks since 2007, you yourself can't speak. Its rather like commenting 'who cares' on a thread, thats how pointless arguing the point over who has spent more time on gossip sites is. Oh, and don't presume to know how long I'll last; if thats a hint about bullying people off the board, I wouldn't be expecting that to work if I were you.
    1. Liar.
    2. Guess they showed your ass, didn't they?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    I guess if you've spent 6 years arguing this on discussion boards, which is like majoring in Branglinjen, you should have pretty solid arguments.

    Still, people lie, especially cheaters, especially celeb cheaters. I do believe Jennifer said she chose to believe her then husband. That doesn't mean he wasn't screwing his co-star. Unless you happen to be Brad or Ang, then you don't know a thing about what really happened.
    you can NOT bring logic into any argument with a brangelooney...
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Sure people lie, but believing the worst in people and assuming they cheated when a) no one came forward from the set and b) all people involved including Courteney denied it, well one must surely give the benefit of the doubt. Considering that Aniston herself is a homewrecker and wouldn't inflict that pain on another woman (Heidi) if she had ever been cheated on and it so horrific as her fans make out. Also, one must remember their press release when they split in January 2005 stated it had nothing to do with any tabloid speculation. Of course, its possible both Brad and Jen lied, however why would she continue to praise Brad for years, repeating numerous times that there was no villain etc. I think people who lack the ability to think and reason simply believes there was an affair, in face of the overwhelming evidence against, simply because 'everyone else does'. What if a vendetta against an innocent woman for 8 years, was based on malicious gossip and a pack of lies? I myself have been the victim of something similar, and having sheeple brainwashed into believing juicy gossip can destroy a person's life and soul. I wonder if the remaining few who still believe there was an affair, ever stop and ask themselves: "what if I'm wrong"?
    Listen whore, aren't you just assuming the worst about Aniston? Yes? Then shut the fuck up and quit requesting people do something that you have proven your self to be incapable of.
    Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    I really don't think anyone in the trinity gives a fuck about what any of us think.
    psst... they don't... but don't tell Salem. What'll she do with her BS in Brangelooneyism?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    If thats true, then why haven't you been banned? You had a pissy attitude towards me from my first post which wasn't rude, nor attacking anyone. You seem very hostile and abusive, so far all I've seen is you looking for a fight and not practising good board fellowship. Lighten up yourself. I'm entitled to my opinion and to express it in a respectful manner, which is all I've done. I suggest you check your own attitude because you've been unnecessarily snarky, pissy and rude from your first post toward me.
    1. posters here have a low tolerance for stupidity - and your first post was chock full of stupid.
    2. You ARE entitled to your opinion, the problem arises when you try and say that your sad, uninformed, deluded, twatty, douchenozzle opinion is fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Sounded more like something the loonistons from Female First would come up with. Along with Aniston is perfect, her womb is golden, oh, and my personal favourite; "Jen isn't just America's Sweetheart, she is America's goddess" who shits sugar and farts sunshine rays. And if Jen is barren, its all "Angelina's fault"!
    You just made that up... you are a sad little crazy bitch ain't ya?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Clearly you haven't followed anything, since I've already taken care of the bs. Jen's fans at the tabloids did actually create the 'miscarriages' rumour around the time Brad and Jen split and Jen was receiving heat regarding children. This is common knowledge.



    Obviously.

    Wtf are you going on about?

    You seem very confused.
    1. You've only created the bullshit. you haven't cleared up a fucking thing.
    2. the only thing common here, is you - you trifling bitch!
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Yes, and ? I don't understand what you are getting at. The Jen-friendly tabloids wrote a story that Jen had two (for some reason that is what they've all said, she had two miscarriages; why they came up with that number, I don't know) miscarriages and her fans ran with it all over the net as proof that Jen was an innocent widdle victim and what a bad meany Brad was to leave her. This story started around the time some tabloids were also running stories that children might have been a factor.
    1. your lack of understanding is a personal problem for YOU.
    2. you're putting us on, aren't you? nobody can possibly be THIS dim.

    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Yes, we shouldn't "cheapen" real life cheating stories. There is integrity in real cheating, a certain moral superiority as compared to fake cheating stories. wut?

    I'm very annoyed that Mel takes weekends off.
    Sorry. Mel will not give up weekends so that I can swat these nutters.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Wow, someone has an issue with me, rolls eyes......

    Who is this Mel? The head Jenloon? If its the one I first replied to, I think lightweight is the pejorative term.
    Mel is "not tha one", umkay? We don't actually have any "jenloons" (I think you made that up too, because it just sounds STOOPID) here ... and we don't really have any brangelooneys.... which is why nobody gives two fucks about what you're saying. This shit was argued to death 20 years ago and NOW nobody fucking cares ... well, nobody but you. You big crusader for truth... what the fuck? get a life. you've wasted SIX YEARS of your life on nothing. Angelina would be embarassed that some loser like you is running around the internet foaming at the mouth of things that YOU (and only you) believe to be "truths"...
    Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    No, Mel hasn't responded.

    Alas, she is our resident lightweight Jenloon. I'd ask that you go easy on her because clearly your 6 years experience on the trinity is no match for her kittenish disposition. Be kind.
    Yes, Mel is verry skuuurrred...
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Since Twitchy isn't saying it, I will. Play nice. I am exercising restraint out of respect for Mel. I hope the rest of you will do the same. It could be an interesting Monday if people take it slowly.
    it's the thought that counts... nice that you thought of me but alas, tis gone...
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Thats right. Her rep Huvane is infamous for this sort of thing and has been caught out at least once calling a tabloid to plant a story and then calling back to deny it.

    Nope. Doesn't sound complicated at all. That Brad cheated, when he, Angelina AND JENNIFER (and courteney) all denied it and have stuck to the same story seems far more complicated to me.

    Only if you are a Jen fan DESPERATE to believe she is innocent of any wrong doing, is a victim and therefore by default have to believe, despite all reason, lack of evidence etc, that he cheated, because you've been brainwashed into believing it or because as I stated, you want to.

    Maybe the simple explanation and truth is simply as Jen herself said. Don't make her YOUR victim, that there was no affair, that there was no bad guy, that she is "PROUD" of Brad. That the story all of these people have stuck to for 8 years, is, in fact, shock horror - the truth? Plain logic.
    1. Prove it, don't just litter up our board with the random ramblings of a rabid asshat.
    2. Why keep putting Courteney in your "theories" (learn that word sweetie... there's a difference between "theory" and "fact")? That's just beyond moronic.
    3. I demand a retraction on those last two words... no way, in hell does the phrase "Plain logic" belong in ANY post of yours.

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Yeah, because they'd do that on a crowded set despite no one, cast or crew, coming forward with info. That is purely irrational and crazy.
    irrational and crazy is something you seem all too familiar with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    1. Cast and crew are always gossiping about things, its never stopped them before.

    2. The pics you refer to were promotional pics (maddox wasn't involved), ordered by the Producer/Director. Actors do promo work all the time.

    3. That statement was about the CHARACTERS, not them as people.
    Angelina Jolie: 'I think my looks are getting better with age' | Mail Online

    "They’re going to have a great laugh – to see when their parents actually met, and watch them fall in love and try to kill each other!

    Er, I think its obvious she was talking about John and Jane smith, their characters who fell in love, got married, and were hired as assassins to KILL EACH OTHER. Unless, you believe they tried to kill each other in real life?

    4. In case you hadn't noticed, I wasn't the one who brought Brad and/or Angelina into it. I was merely REPLYING to someone who did. Maybe you should check first before accusing me.
    1. Bullshit
    2. What the fuck do you know about WHICH pictures she was referring to?
    3. No, it wasn't, you ignorant slut.
    4. You are the one who brought this dumb shit into a thread that had nothing (and I DO mean nothing) to do with Brad or Angelina.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    And that proves....what exactly? Kaiser warns and attacks a lot of people; pro and anti-Jolie. So?

    All this proves, to me, is that there are some really unhinged stalkers on here.
    It proves that YOU have issues. You have them all over the internet. You should seek help. It's not that serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Actually, last time I visited there was 2 and a half years ago.
    You're gonna get busted on your lies here... we DO our research.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    That thread has some gems from various posters:

    take a valium. or two.


    Please calm down. I haven’t read any books or tabloids, I heard it from a source I trusted to be solid. Right now, you are not coming across as quite ‘all together’ if you know what I mean. But if you say it is untrue, than OK. Whatever. Anything to stop the foaming.


    Bye Salem. Nice erm….being ranted at by you.

    Introducing.. the @Salem blog… starring… @Salem and her opinions…
    bloody righteous muppet….
    blinking Robespierre of the message boards…
    I'm so shocked that this nut has been called out before on her nonsense...
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    What other boards would that be? Apart from Celebitchy and twitter, I haven't been on other sites, nor have I used aliases. As I said, no one has ever gotten the better of me. I am flattered though that you are so obsessed with me. Proves that I got the better of you an got under your skin. I'm rather flattered that you are so obsessed with me.
    1. You are so busted as a deluded LIAR.
    2. Everyone here got the better of you - now, run tell that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Argh, HuffPost, I hardly ever go there.


    But thanks for obsessing over me so much that you Googled me; wow, you really need help.

    Again, I ask what 'aliases'? I don't use aliases, I use my own nic, as can be seen by the fact I use the same nic here as the other couple of places.

    Also, what 'misspellings' have I made?
    You mean in the way you obsess over Aniston? The way you make up stories about her and her reproductivity, her relationships, her weight, her style, hair color, etc. etc. etc?
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    No answers to my questions?

    What would you call a person that stalks someone all over the net, Googles them to find all about them to post info on them? That is definitely the behaviour of a very unhinged person.
    I'd call 'em "Salem"... but that's a hateful thing to call someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Yes, I said I forgot HuffPo because I'm barely even on it.

    I'm now waiting for you to answer my previous questions which you seem to be avoiding.

    Lol, you can bs your way out of it by using some crackpot excuse about getting to know someone, but the fact is you are exhibiting truly unhinged behaviour.
    you are entirely too slow to be running around the internet by yourself... I hope there is a rational adult somewhere nearby to help you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Oh, and I've never stalked anyone so I think you'll find Kathie that your definition of 'irony' is not one that gels with the rest of the English-speaking world's.
    Your post history here alone tells a whole different story...
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I never RT'ed that! I see what happened now, those were RTs I was going to comment on; I normally rt then reply. I, like others, normally rt many things, some ridiculous, it doesn't mean I agree with them, and then tweet my response. I didn't get that far that night, and as I hadn't been on since then I forgot about the tweets. Just had to look there and see wtf you were on about. I certainly don't think Islam is a cancer nor do I want it wiped from my country. Its something I didn't get to elaborate on before I had to leave for family reasons.

    And in other words, you realise you have nothing on me, can't prove it, so try the old 'I'm not engaging you' response. Such cowardice and deceit.
    As my friend Daffy Duck would say "You're despicable"!
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I'm in Australia, how could I possibly stalk Aniston? You are full of bs Kathie Moffett. And unlike you and witchcurlgirl, it never even occured to me to Google people's names. I guess that is a testament to how you both think alike, that stalking people all over the net is a natural thing for you so you assume others do it too.
    1. you're just mad that they got to it before you did.
    2. You really need to spend the next 6 years studying "irony"...

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    You have absolutely no idea what happened that night and why I left the house. If I'm a 'bigot', then why haven't I made comments like that before? Why have I tweeted in support of different ethnicities previously, why have I defended SSM in my tweets? You are taking tweets out of context to gang up on someone when I've said and done nothing on this site to deserve it.
    There is no "if" to your bigotry. You ARE a bigot. I hope you got some supportive PMs before you left (got banned) here.
    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    thank god she's not truly a fan, or that 'festo might have gone on even longer.


    everywhere people tell her to mellow out, calm down, stop frothing at the mouth. at some point a sane person would start to think 'could it be all the people, or is it me'?
    That was a disturbing loonifesto....
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Damn. I asked you to play nice out of respect for Mel but you just couldn't do it. Why couldn't you leave this toy for her? She does so much for all of us and gets so little in return.
    they ain't got no respeck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    You sounded so...hopeful.



    I know. I tried! Sorry...
    Hey. Maybe she'll come back as "Undead Salem"!
    OH! From your lips to the big guy's ears!
    greysfang and Kathie_Moffett like this.

  8. #383
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    Damn!!! Today could have been so much fun if they had just allowed it to stick around for you to play with live. But NOQ The damned bullies had to run it off with facts!

    Why was it banned though? What was the offense?
    greysfang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  9. #384
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    I think it did some name calling in the new poster thread that it started, but I'm not sure.
    sluce likes this.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  10. #385
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    ^^^bully!!! Wish I could read what you said but alas, the powers that be deleted them.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  11. #386
    Elite Member OrangeSlice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Studying with Master Grumpy Cat
    Posts
    10,518

    Default

    Salemfesto!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

    "Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

  12. #387
    Super Moderator twitchy2.0's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Milliways
    Posts
    57,275

    Default

    I think it asked to be banned. I don't know details.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    "What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

  13. #388
    Elite Member sluce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Top Secret Spy for Leann Rimes
    Posts
    37,372

    Default

    Damn. Even crazier than though from 1st appearances.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

  14. #389
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^^bully!!! Wish I could read what you said but alas, the powers that be deleted them.

    I didn't even post in that thread. She got crazy all on her own. She arrived here that way.

    She is a Brandiloonie too, came on all 'oh hi, I see all peeps I know here from twitter'. What a freaking psycho.



    And Mel is fucking awesome. The queen of the multiquote face slap.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  15. #390
    Elite Member CornFlakegrl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Hanging with the raisin girls
    Posts
    14,350

    Default

    She asked to be banned so it wouldn't look like she ran off shitting her pants.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jennifer Aniston: Dumped By Justin Theroux?!
    By AgentOrange in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: March 11th, 2012, 11:02 PM
  2. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: January 28th, 2012, 12:26 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: September 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM
  4. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux in Hawaii
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: August 4th, 2011, 03:34 PM
  5. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •