Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Things really went to hell in this thread while I was gone. Times like this are when the ability to see deleted posts is great!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Did she delete them all?

You want them to be undeleted?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was just curious if she took all her toys and went home or left a few behind.

Do you have those awesome powers?

I thought those deleted posts were pretty entertaining, so I'd say yes to that question.

I do suppose if anyone feels they've missed out on all the good reading material, it's not like they can read salem's posts from all those other sites where she hasn't posted such as dlisted, huffpo, justjared, twitter, female first, imdb, etc. She certainly isn't easy to find in a crowd.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Definitely show the deleted posts!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Tada!
    Just Kill Me likes this.

Yay! Thank you, Twitchy!
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Twitchy rules.

Yay!!!
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Whoa, Twitchy has super powers.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I thought those deleted posts were pretty entertaining, so I'd say yes to that question.

I do suppose if anyone feels they've missed out on all the good reading material, it's not like they can read salem's posts from all those other sites where she hasn't posted such as dlisted, huffpo, justjared, twitter, female first, imdb, etc. She certainly isn't easy to find in a crowd.
    don't forget CDAN.

she has few aliases too: gwen (on just jared), sami snail, sigh. her post style and content are dead giveaways.
    Waterslide likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

^I knew I was forgetting something! The CDAN one was so good, too, and afterwards she fled to Twitter to ask all the Brandi supporters to help her communicate.

she should be a bit smarter and unlink her real name from some of those web handles. people are so dumb.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

I know, especially since everywhere she posted things ended pretty much exactly like they ended here. At some point, don't you try another strategy at least?

She wrote an epic post at dlisted.

Submitted by Salem on Sun, 07/15/2012 - 2:58pm.
    LONG post, everyone be warned, lol.
    I'm not even truly a fan of Angelina's, in fact, if it weren't for the Anistonloons I wouldn't even be here, nor care what happens to the JPs. I just feel that honor and decency and principles come into play. When you see people attacking someone who hasn't done any of which they accuse her of, based on evidence, but hold up someone else who is immoral and whose actions hurt people, based on evidence, then part of that is speaking up for the underdog. Its about, to me, principles and morals and what your values are in life. If you're against people baring false witness against someone and judging them based on lies, you speak up.
    That doesn't make you a 'loon', it makes you a human being with a heart and a conscience, Same as if you see someone holding up someone as virtuous when that person is anything but, even though her fans make her out to be 'harmless' when she is anything but. A woman does the things Aniston does that truly hurt others, well, in my opinion a person of worth, values and principles wouldn't gloss over her behavior and do moral gymnastics to excuse what she has done. Its a sad world when good becomes evil, and evil becomes good. I'm probably more anti-Aniston than a fan of Jolie. But by what I've read, the JP fans tend to be more centered, more balanced. The stuff some of the Aniston fans say are cray-cray and really scary. Some of these people are so in love with an 'image' of what they see Aniston to be, that they can't see straight. That to me, signifies a true loon.
    So to me its about pointing out the hypocrisy of the Anistonloons, who started this whole mess, then lost it when good people started to defend Jolie. What do they expect? People will defend someone who is falsely accused and attacked, its called being a human being. Its what normal people do, in every day life. Attacking that is akin to a bully and his mob hounding someone, a group of people decide to give support to the victim, and *they* are the ones branded crazy by the taunters who started it. It defies belief. Did they ever think that the so-called 'Brangeloonies' are that way, IN RESPONSE TO the loony attacks on Brad and Angelina that Team ANISTON started? Oh no, it would never dawn on them to ponder WHY some are defensive. I've read this site on and off, hardly coming here much because of the Anistonloons who aren't content with having 97% of the net anti-Jolie, they need hound into submission the few sites are pro-Jolie. Why can't they just leave the 'loons' alone and be happy with their 97%? Their need to infiltrate and hound out any person who defends Angelina, no matter how sane, shows they are the true loons. And its scary people are allowing them to intimidate others off sites. I never cared about Jolie or Pitt (their genre of movies is not my taste) until I saw how deranged and frightening the Anistonloons were. Some of these people are truly certifiable, and next only to the Charles Manson fanbase (yes, he has one) for their deranged and mentally unstable fandom.
    Praising Angelina for her movies or her looks is 'loonie' but saying :
    "I love Aniston sooooooo much", "Jen was named most beautiful for 2012, many were left behind", "I'm so obsessed with Jen I almost put her name down for a referee on a job application today, haha", "she is the best, most beautiful person ever", "Jen would never do that" as if she is an angel - to the facts about how she destroyed Heidi Bivens relationship with Theroux), "Jen is my bff I never had", "America loves her she is the sweetest, kindest gorgeous person eva", "I wish I could be Jen I love her soooooo much xxxx" and even worse on an anti-Brangelina pro-Aniston Facebook page: "I feel like killing Angelina for what she did to Jen (nothing)" when challenged said "I would kill for her, I honestly would" and on the same group when discussing ITLOBAH and rape in Bosnia, "I wish Angieho would be raped up the ass and her bastard children too"
    is some how NOT loonie? What the??? I'd like the Jenloons to explain THAT one. I've never seen a JPfan carry on like THAT, ever! And that isn't even going in to the conspiracy stuff on FF, like Angelina is a drug courier, a pedophile, calling Shiloh Shitloh, wishing Jolie had ruptured her uterus when pregnant and Zahara had died of AIDS etc.
    I ask people to re-read the above, and if you have a heart, a soul and a conscience, re-think which group is the true loons. The loonistons need a psych study done on cultism, because Aniston and coolaid fans is some horrific combination. Btw, all the above quotes are actual quotes of Fanistons from Twitter and JJ (now Just Looniston) and other places, real actual quotes from true loons. Yet, that apparently is acceptable and *not* loonie. Go figure. :O And that stuff is not even the most soppy fixated tween-like crush-like stuff her fans say. Yet the JP fans are the loons? Huh? How does that work out? Maybe these 'anti-Brangeloons' should read the above and feel embarrassed, and take a reality check. Because that is what they are defending. True loon behavior. Bunnyboiler fans. Fans Jen better hope she never meets in daylight, let alone in a dark alley. The greatest irony in the world is JP fans are called loons, when you look at the above, its obvious who the real actual loons are. Some of these fans of Anistons are truly certifiable and I have NEVER read stuff like that from a JP fan.
    Aniston has the most cray-cray fans that even her normal fans are abandoning her. Behavior like that needs to be countered. So, anyway, thats my looonnggggg say on it, lol. Cue the Jenloons coming on and calling me a loon and complaining about long posts, lol. But if I am able to get through to even one of the Jenloons, if it causes only one of them to stop and think about how wrong they are, how what they are doing is cyber-bullying, and how they come across to others, then I'll live with the abuse.
    Brad Pitt's Brother Talks About Their Mother's Anti-Gay Marriage Letter | Dlisted

Thread Information