Page 24 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Aw Salem- If I didn't look around I'd never get to see some of your tweets on Islam. Like this one that you retweeted:

salem4444about 6 days ago
    RT @TedTBall: The islamic cult is a cancer that need's to be totally removed from Australia
    So, keep waiting for your answers from me. I don't engage with people who think like this. Bye now.
    Kathie_Moffett and Mercer like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

I never RT'ed that! I see what happened now, those were RTs I was going to comment on; I normally rt then reply. I, like others, normally rt many things, some ridiculous, it doesn't mean I agree with them, and then tweet my response. I didn't get that far that night, and as I hadn't been on since then I forgot about the tweets. Just had to look there and see wtf you were on about. I certainly don't think Islam is a cancer nor do I want it wiped from my country. Its something I didn't get to elaborate on before I had to leave for family reasons.

And in other words, you realise you have nothing on me, can't prove it, so try the old 'I'm not engaging you' response. Such cowardice and deceit.

Cowardice? Why would i be afraid of you? It's the internet. What are you gonna do? Type hard?

BTW, here's some more board posts you made, on celeb dirty laundry. I think you accidentally left them off in your above post where you say you only post on celebitchy.

Salem a month ago Ms Overland, NO, that is not how Angelina 'stole' Brad. It was proven they didn't have an affair. Do catch up. Aniston was the one long rumoured to have been extremely jealous, possessive, and clingy which is why she is unable to keep a man. Aniston is the one who seduced and slept with Theroux on set of Wanderlust and who stole him from Heidi Bivens. Aniston is a homewrecker who has to get a man by stealing him which is why her 'marriage' won't last. Because she is too insecure, possessive and clingy because SHE *KNOWS* what he is capable of since she stole him and had an affair.

Why don't you ask HEIDI BIVENS about Aniston and her dirty, adulterous homewrecking ways, Ms Overland?
    Mercer and Kittylady like this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Oh, and I've never stalked anyone so I think you'll find Kathie that your definition of 'irony' is not one that gels with the rest of the English-speaking world's.
    As Salem frantically Googles "witchcurlgirl"....

"I've never stalked anyone"--right, wonder what Jennifer Aniston's security detail would think about your denial.

This latest revelation about your character's so not surprising. But, don't you think your idol Angie would be soooo disappointed in you?? Sad it is that you should grieve her so with your bigotry. Tch tch.

I agree with Witch about you, so alas, you're gonna have to just beat your head against the wall repeatedly until the next shift shows up. I know, real life is so boring for you compared to the webz. Sowwy honeybun.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Oh great, a bigot. Who woulda thunk?
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I never RT'ed that! I see what happened now, those were RTs I was going to comment on; I normally rt then reply. I, like others, normally rt many things, some ridiculous, it doesn't mean I agree with them, and then tweet my response. I didn't get that far that night, and as I hadn't been on since then I forgot about the tweets. Just had to look there and see wtf you were on about. I certainly don't think Islam is a cancer nor do I want it wiped from my country. Its something I didn't get to elaborate on before I had to leave for family reasons.

Ah the old "I'm not a bigot, I had a family emergency!" excuse. Happens to all of us.

Some of her best friends are Muslims, I'm sure.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm in Australia, how could I possibly stalk Aniston? You are full of bs Kathie Moffett. And unlike you and witchcurlgirl, it never even occured to me to Google people's names. I guess that is a testament to how you both think alike, that stalking people all over the net is a natural thing for you so you assume others do it too.

So many, commas in, that paragraph!
    sputnik likes this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Googling names is now = stalking? I really need to do catch up.

Hit By Ban Bus!

You have absolutely no idea what happened that night and why I left the house. If I'm a 'bigot', then why haven't I made comments like that before? Why have I tweeted in support of different ethnicities previously, why have I defended SSM in my tweets? You are taking tweets out of context to gang up on someone when I've said and done nothing on this site to deserve it.

You're not coming unhinged, are you?

Hit By Ban Bus!

I'm not the one scouring the internet for 'dirt' on a poster. So, I guess not.

Salem, you dumbass, deleting your posts make you sound even less coherent.
    OrangeSlice likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

Mercer likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Thread Information