Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    That thread has some gems from various posters:

take a valium. or two.

Please calm down. I haven’t read any books or tabloids, I heard it from a source I trusted to be solid. Right now, you are not coming across as quite ‘all together’ if you know what I mean. But if you say it is untrue, than OK. Whatever. Anything to stop the foaming.

Bye Salem. Nice erm….being ranted at by you.
    Introducing.. the @Salem blog… starring… @Salem and her opinions…
    bloody righteous muppet….

blinking Robespierre of the message boards…
    Well, it's been a while since I laughed tea out my nose. I needed that.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    She better be good. I've been on discussion boards on this for 6 years, no one has got the better of me yet. There is not one single argument or angle I haven't come across. From either side.

Now that I've seen your posts on some other boards, and some of your other aliases' posts as well I must disagree. It appears people get the better of you all the time.

And you sure do like to use the words WHORE and SLUT on women. In caps, for extra gravitas.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

What other boards would that be? Apart from Celebitchy and twitter, I haven't been on other sites, nor have I used aliases. As I said, no one has ever gotten the better of me. I am flattered though that you are so obsessed with me. Proves that I got the better of you an got under your skin. I'm rather flattered that you are so obsessed with me.

Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire

You're all over HuffPo in the Anniston and Leann threads, and that just for starters sweetie. It's not hard to Google.

Salem4444: Excuse me, get your facts right! She didn't have an

BTW- a little tip- the misspellings you keep using are a dead giveaway on your aliases on some other boards. That, and your rabid POSTS complete with caps.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Geezus, you need to chillax.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

Hit By Ban Bus!

Argh, HuffPost, I hardly ever go there.

But thanks for obsessing over me so much that you Googled me; wow, you really need help.

Again, I ask what 'aliases'? I don't use aliases, I use my own nic, as can be seen by the fact I use the same nic here as the other couple of places.

Also, what 'misspellings' have I made?

Yes, I need help. You of course, are perfectly sane. With the right treatment maybe I can be more like you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

No answers to my questions?

What would you call a person that stalks someone all over the net, Googles them to find all about them to post info on them? That is definitely the behaviour of a very unhinged person.

Why the denials? Aren't you proud of your life's work? C'mon babe, let your flag fly! Show the dirty lying sluts and whores of the world who is boss of the interwebs!

ETA:

No answers to my questions?

What would you call a person that stalks someone all over the net, Googles them to find all about them to post info on them? That is definitely the behaviour of a very unhinged person.
    Do you truly not get the irony here? or are you a. in denial or b. screwing around?

Because I think we could come up with a name for a person like that, definitely.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

What denials? I've admitted to what I've said and where I post. I haven't denied anything.

these denials
    What other boards would that be? Apart from Celebitchy and twitter, I haven't been on other sites
    anyway, i find a little background to be helpful in getting to know what people are like. it's quite interesting seeing the interaction on these different boards with other posters. fills in the blanks, so to speak.

I am flattered though that you are so obsessed with me. Proves that I got the better of you an got under your skin. I'm rather flattered that you are so obsessed with me.
    But thanks for obsessing over me so much that you Googled me; wow, you really need help.

You say the cutest things. I think I feel an obsession coming on.

Kathie_Moffett and Mercer like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    these denials
    anyway, i find a little background to be helpful in getting to know what people are like. it's quite interesting seeing the interaction on these different boards with other posters. fills in the blanks, so to speak.
    Yes, I said I forgot HuffPo because I'm barely even on it.

I'm now waiting for you to answer my previous questions which you seem to be avoiding.

Lol, you can bs your way out of it by using some crackpot excuse about getting to know someone, but the fact is you are exhibiting truly unhinged behaviour.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh, and I've never stalked anyone so I think you'll find Kathie that your definition of 'irony' is not one that gels with the rest of the English-speaking world's.

Thread Information