Page 23 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 681
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

  1. #331
    Elite Member Waterslide's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    out where the buses don't run
    Posts
    17,114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    That thread has some gems from various posters:

    take a valium. or two.



    Please calm down. I haven’t read any books or tabloids, I heard it from a source I trusted to be solid. Right now, you are not coming across as quite ‘all together’ if you know what I mean. But if you say it is untrue, than OK. Whatever. Anything to stop the foaming.


    Bye Salem. Nice erm….being ranted at by you.
    Introducing.. the @Salem blog… starring… @Salem and her opinions…
    bloody righteous muppet….

    blinking Robespierre of the message boards…
    Well, it's been a while since I laughed tea out my nose. I needed that.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

  2. #332
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    She better be good. I've been on discussion boards on this for 6 years, no one has got the better of me yet. There is not one single argument or angle I haven't come across. From either side.



    Now that I've seen your posts on some other boards, and some of your other aliases' posts as well I must disagree. It appears people get the better of you all the time.

    And you sure do like to use the words WHORE and SLUT on women. In caps, for extra gravitas.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  3. #333
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    What other boards would that be? Apart from Celebitchy and twitter, I haven't been on other sites, nor have I used aliases. As I said, no one has ever gotten the better of me. I am flattered though that you are so obsessed with me. Proves that I got the better of you an got under your skin. I'm rather flattered that you are so obsessed with me.

  4. #334
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    Liar, Liar, Pants On Fire

    You're all over HuffPo in the Anniston and Leann threads, and that just for starters sweetie. It's not hard to Google.


    Salem4444: Excuse me, get your facts right! She didn't have an


    BTW- a little tip- the misspellings you keep using are a dead giveaway on your aliases on some other boards. That, and your rabid POSTS complete with caps.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  5. #335
    Elite Member angelais's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Jon Hamm's pants
    Posts
    12,751

    Default

    Geezus, you need to chillax.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

  6. #336
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Argh, HuffPost, I hardly ever go there.


    But thanks for obsessing over me so much that you Googled me; wow, you really need help.

    Again, I ask what 'aliases'? I don't use aliases, I use my own nic, as can be seen by the fact I use the same nic here as the other couple of places.

    Also, what 'misspellings' have I made?

  7. #337
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    Yes, I need help. You of course, are perfectly sane. With the right treatment maybe I can be more like you.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  8. #338
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    No answers to my questions?

    What would you call a person that stalks someone all over the net, Googles them to find all about them to post info on them? That is definitely the behaviour of a very unhinged person.

  9. #339
    Elite Member Kathie_Moffett's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    just another freak in the freak kingdom
    Posts
    6,957

    Default

    Why the denials? Aren't you proud of your life's work? C'mon babe, let your flag fly! Show the dirty lying sluts and whores of the world who is boss of the interwebs!

    ETA:

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    No answers to my questions?

    What would you call a person that stalks someone all over the net, Googles them to find all about them to post info on them? That is definitely the behaviour of a very unhinged person.
    Do you truly not get the irony here? or are you a. in denial or b. screwing around?

    Because I think we could come up with a name for a person like that, definitely.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

  10. #340
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    What denials? I've admitted to what I've said and where I post. I haven't denied anything.

  11. #341
    Elite Member witchcurlgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Acerbia
    Posts
    34,298

    Default

    these denials
    What other boards would that be? Apart from Celebitchy and twitter, I haven't been on other sites
    anyway, i find a little background to be helpful in getting to know what people are like. it's quite interesting seeing the interaction on these different boards with other posters. fills in the blanks, so to speak.



    All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.


    If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

  12. #342
    Elite Member Ravenna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    8,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    I am flattered though that you are so obsessed with me. Proves that I got the better of you an got under your skin. I'm rather flattered that you are so obsessed with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    But thanks for obsessing over me so much that you Googled me; wow, you really need help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post

    What would you call a person that stalks someone all over the net, Googles them to find all about them to post info on them? That is definitely the behaviour of a very unhinged person.
    You say the cutest things. I think I feel an obsession coming on.

  13. #343
    Elite Member levitt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    the sin bin
    Posts
    14,862

    Default

    Kathie_Moffett and Mercer like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

  14. #344
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    these denials
    anyway, i find a little background to be helpful in getting to know what people are like. it's quite interesting seeing the interaction on these different boards with other posters. fills in the blanks, so to speak.
    Yes, I said I forgot HuffPo because I'm barely even on it.

    I'm now waiting for you to answer my previous questions which you seem to be avoiding.

    Lol, you can bs your way out of it by using some crackpot excuse about getting to know someone, but the fact is you are exhibiting truly unhinged behaviour.

  15. #345
    Hit By Ban Bus!
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Oh, and I've never stalked anyone so I think you'll find Kathie that your definition of 'irony' is not one that gels with the rest of the English-speaking world's.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Jennifer Aniston: Dumped By Justin Theroux?!
    By AgentOrange in forum Latest Gossip
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: March 11th, 2012, 11:02 PM
  2. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: January 28th, 2012, 12:26 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: September 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM
  4. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux in Hawaii
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: August 4th, 2011, 03:34 PM
  5. Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux
    By dowcat in forum Famous Style
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: July 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •