Page 22 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yeah, because they'd do that on a crowded set despite no one, cast or crew, coming forward with info. That is purely irrational and crazy.

Yup, that's what I meant. Right there in front of the entire cast and crew. I heard Jen was waiting in Brad's trailer that day. She had a positive EPT stick in her hand.
    Flygirl likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh, I get it. They banged in trailers despite cast and crew going past and noticing.

Sure.

Pmsl

I really hope Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel's relationship breaks down otherwise I've really wasted the past three years of my life researching them.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

Cast and crew know better than to gossip about the stars of the movie, they want to work in this business again.

And Brad was playing happy family with Angelina and Maddox in pics during the M&MS filming and your beloved Angelina has said about her kids and Mr and Mrs Smith that "not a lot of people get to see a movie where their parents fell in love". Implying that, yes, they fell in love during filming. Now whether that means wild sex in her trailer or an emotional affair with long walks by the beach, who the f cares.

Why is it so important to you, salem? I understand that as a scholar of Brangeloonology you are giving your expert opinion but this is an Aniston thread about her and Justin Theroux. How about you leave that ancient history out of it?
    Trixie likes this.
    If a god of love and life ever did exist... he is long since dead. Someone... something, rules in his place.

I'm glad i caused all this with my picture
    Brando likes this.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    Cast and crew know better than to gossip about the stars of the movie, they want to work in this business again.

And Brad was playing happy family with Angelina and Maddox in pics during the M&MS filming and your beloved Angelina has said about her kids and Mr and Mrs Smith that "not a lot of people get to see a movie where their parents fell in love". Implying that, yes, they fell in love during filming. Now whether that means wild sex in her trailer or an emotional affair with long walks by the beach, who the f cares.

Why is it so important to you, salem? I understand that as a scholar of Brangeloonology you are giving your expert opinion but this is an Aniston thread about her and Justin Theroux. How about you leave that ancient history out of it?
    1. Cast and crew are always gossiping about things, its never stopped them before.

2. The pics you refer to were promotional pics (maddox wasn't involved), ordered by the Producer/Director. Actors do promo work all the time.

3. That statement was about the CHARACTERS, not them as people.
    Angelina Jolie: 'I think my looks are getting better with age' | Mail Online

"They’re going to have a great laugh – to see when their parents actually met, and watch them fall in love and try to kill each other!

Er, I think its obvious she was talking about John and Jane smith, their characters who fell in love, got married, and were hired as assassins to KILL EACH OTHER. Unless, you believe they tried to kill each other in real life?

4. In case you hadn't noticed, I wasn't the one who brought Brad and/or Angelina into it. I was merely REPLYING to someone who did. Maybe you should check first before accusing me.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    The hoax of an affair was debunked long ago, do catch up. All the evidence inc Courteney, Jen, Brad, people on set etc, etc denouncing it really I didn't think people who still believed the hoax even existed anymore. There are enough real life cheating in Hollywood without cheapening it by buying into the most famous tabloid hoax ever.
    Lookie here:
    http://www.celebitchy.com/136796/itw...ngelina_jolie/

Salem says:

MYMY, such bs. Angelina has NEVER broken up ANY marriage. That was EXPOSED as a HOAX ages ago. Do catch up.
    It took you six years to perfect those compelling arguments of yours?

But the best part is Kaiser, CB's head Brangeloonie:
    Kaiser says:

Salem – I like Angelina Jolie too, but you’re not bringing people over to The Jolie Dark Side by attacking everyone and being psychotic. Settle down. This is a warning. Take it down a few notches.

Oh lord, even Kaiser is giving you warnings?
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

lmao. It's like Charlie Sheen telling you not to do another line. That's when you know you're out of control.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

And that proves....what exactly? Kaiser warns and attacks a lot of people; pro and anti-Jolie. So?

All this proves, to me, is that there are some really unhinged stalkers on here.

oh, the irony.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

I see I might have entered a loonyville area. As stated, Brad and Jen both denied it. I go by interviews from the people involved, not via tabloids (Jen apologists' bibles). As for Just Jared (or as I call it, Just Looniston), that place has Aniston bots and trolls out-numbering any Brangelina fans 4 to 1. I'd no sooner go to that site regularly than I would with Female First.
    Sounded more like something the loonistons from Female First would come up with. Along with Aniston is perfect, her womb is golden, oh, and my personal favourite; "Jen isn't just America's Sweetheart, she is America's goddess" who shits sugar and farts sunshine rays. And if Jen is barren, its all "Angelina's fault"!
    A little bird is telling me that you are actually verrrry familiar with FemaleFirst. Friendly place, innit?
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Hit By Ban Bus!

Actually, last time I visited there was 2 and a half years ago.

That thread has some gems from various posters:

take a valium. or two.

Please calm down. I haven’t read any books or tabloids, I heard it from a source I trusted to be solid. Right now, you are not coming across as quite ‘all together’ if you know what I mean. But if you say it is untrue, than OK. Whatever. Anything to stop the foaming.

Bye Salem. Nice erm….being ranted at by you.

Introducing.. the @Salem blog… starring… @Salem and her opinions…
    bloody righteous muppet….
    blinking Robespierre of the message boards…
    Waterslide likes this.

Thread Information