Page 21 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree511Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

czb

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    There is no James. He was invented by SVZ.
    i did not know that!
    sprynkles likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    Did you not say that? Did I not quote your story verbatim?
    Yes, and ? I don't understand what you are getting at. The Jen-friendly tabloids wrote a story that Jen had two (for some reason that is what they've all said, she had two miscarriages; why they came up with that number, I don't know) miscarriages and her fans ran with it all over the net as proof that Jen was an innocent widdle victim and what a bad meany Brad was to leave her. This story started around the time some tabloids were also running stories that children might have been a factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    The hoax of an affair was debunked long ago, do catch up. All the evidence inc Courteney, Jen, Brad, people on set etc, etc denouncing it really I didn't think people who still believed the hoax even existed anymore. There are enough real life cheating in Hollywood without cheapening it by buying into the most famous tabloid hoax ever.
    Yes, we shouldn't "cheapen" real life cheating stories. There is integrity in real cheating, a certain moral superiority as compared to fake cheating stories. wut?

I'm very annoyed that Mel takes weekends off.

Cheating is only bad when it happens to Brandi Glanville.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Wow, someone has an issue with me, rolls eyes......

Who is this Mel? The head Jenloon? If its the one I first replied to, I think lightweight is the pejorative term.

No, Mel hasn't responded.

Alas, she is our resident lightweight Jenloon. I'd ask that you go easy on her because clearly your 6 years experience on the trinity is no match for her kittenish disposition. Be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Yes, and ? I don't understand what you are getting at. The Jen-friendly tabloids wrote a story that Jen had two (for some reason that is what they've all said, she had two miscarriages; why they came up with that number, I don't know) miscarriages and her fans ran with it all over the net as proof that Jen was an innocent widdle victim and what a bad meany Brad was to leave her. This story started around the time some tabloids were also running stories that children might have been a factor.
    You realize that the the first time you posted this supposition, you made it seem like when non-Jen-friendly tabloids postulated that Jen didn't want children, Jennifer's fans went to the tabloids and started the story that she had two miscarriages. That was apparently done in an attempt to "take heat off" Jennifer, because...? She was an evil woman who was conspiring against Brad's attempts at procreation? Now you're saying that Jen's publicists were putting out the miscarriage story first, and some helpful Team Anistons picked up the slack and ran all over the internet with it to raise sympathy for their leader-ess. All that doesn't sound a bit strange and complicated to you? As in, maybe there is a simpler explanation, like Brad Pitt is a cheater who cheated on his wife Jennifer Aniston with his co-star and that's the story?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Occam's razor, baby, Occam's razor.
    Waterslide likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Since Twitchy isn't saying it, I will. Play nice. I am exercising restraint out of respect for Mel. I hope the rest of you will do the same. It could be an interesting Monday if people take it slowly.
    greysfang likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    You realize that the the first time you posted this supposition, you made it seem like when non-Jen-friendly tabloids postulated that Jen didn't want children, Jennifer's fans went to the tabloids and started the story that she had two miscarriages. That was apparently done in an attempt to "take heat off" Jennifer, because...? She was an evil woman who was conspiring against Brad's attempts at procreation? Now you're saying that Jen's publicists were putting out the miscarriage story first, and some helpful Team Anistons picked up the slack and ran all over the internet with it to raise sympathy for their leader-ess. All that doesn't sound a bit strange and complicated to you? As in, maybe there is a simpler explanation, like Brad Pitt is a cheater who cheated on his wife Jennifer Aniston with his co-star and that's the story?
    Now you'cee saying that Jen's publicists were putting out the miscarriage story first, and some helpful Team Anistons picked up the slack and ran all over the internet with it to raise sympathy for their leader-ess.
    Thats right. Her rep Huvane is infamous for this sort of thing and has been caught out at least once calling a tabloid to plant a story and then calling back to deny it.

All that doesn't sound a bit strange and complicated to you?
    Nope. Doesn't sound complicated at all. That Brad cheated, when he, Angelina AND JENNIFER (and courteney) all denied it and have stuck to the same story seems far more complicated to me.

As in, maybe there is a simpler explanation, like Brad Pitt is a cheater who cheated on his wife Jennifer Aniston with his co-star and that's the story?
    Only if you are a Jen fan DESPERATE to believe she is innocent of any wrong doing, is a victim and therefore by default have to believe, despite all reason, lack of evidence etc, that he cheated, because you've been brainwashed into believing it or because as I stated, you want to.

Maybe the simple explanation and truth is simply as Jen herself said. Don't make her YOUR victim, that there was no affair, that there was no bad guy, that she is "PROUD" of Brad. That the story all of these people have stuck to for 8 years, is, in fact, shock horror - the truth? Plain logic.

Plain crazy.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Yes, I can see how 4 people backing each other up and sticking to the same story for 8 years is 'plain crazy'. I guess despite the alleged victim pleading with her fans to not make her a victim however some on here know better than her - well, that on the other hand is 'sane'.

For the record, I believe an emotional affair began while they filmed M&MS but I believe them that they did not act on it until he left Jenn. Jenn herself has said she believes him.
    Salem and CL** like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Since Twitchy isn't saying it, I will. Play nice. I am exercising restraint out of respect for Mel. I hope the rest of you will do the same. It could be an interesting Monday if people take it slowly.
    Oh yeah, sorry.

Play nicely!
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

I believe they were fucking like rabbits by the first "ACTION" call by the director.
    OrangeSlice, Sasha and rollo like this.

Thread Information