Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

so glad you joined just to tell us that brad isn't an adulterer. be sure to head over to the oj threads to tell us that he isn't a killer.
    Kittylady likes this.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    How the hell would you know someone's personal business like fertility, babies, not wanting kids, miscarriages? You must be a Brangie fantard who hangs out on justjared all day waiting for Brangie updates and pictures of the precious family.
    I see I might have entered a loonyville area. As stated, Brad and Jen both denied it. I go by interviews from the people involved, not via tabloids (Jen apologists' bibles). As for Just Jared (or as I call it, Just Looniston), that place has Aniston bots and trolls out-numbering any Brangelina fans 4 to 1. I'd no sooner go to that site regularly than I would with Female First.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by witchcurlgirl View Post
    so glad you joined just to tell us that brad isn't an adulterer. be sure to head over to the oj threads to tell us that he isn't a killer.
    The hoax of an affair was debunked long ago, do catch up. All the evidence inc Courteney, Jen, Brad, people on set etc, etc denouncing it really I didn't think people who still believed the hoax even existed anymore. There are enough real life cheating in Hollywood without cheapening it by buying into the most famous tabloid hoax ever.

ermaghard- a brangie conspiracy theory.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

Okay everyone, leave it for Mel. She will lose her shit if you don't.
    Waterslide and sluce like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

ermaghard- a brangie conspiracy theory.
    What conspiracy theory? The affair? 8 year long conspiracy theory.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Okay everyone, leave it for Mel. She will lose her shit if you don't.
    She better be good. I've been on discussion boards on this for 6 years, no one has got the better of me yet. There is not one single argument or angle I haven't come across. From either side.

sweetheart, you brought a softball bat to a hardball game.

and all I'll add for now is what a pathetic fucking waste of six years.......
    Kathie_Moffett and Kittylady like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

sweetheart, you brought a softball bat to a hardball game.
    You know that for a fact, do you? What are your arguments? Don't count your chickens before they hatch. You and your cohorts may be disappointed.

I won't bother to argue with someone who has spent 6 years roaming the web seeking arguments over the trinity.

Enjoy your time here, i'm sure it will be brief. My cunty cohorts never disappoint.
    angelais and Kittylady like this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Lol, well you certainly are an unwelcoming and hostile lot on here, aren't you? Btw, when I go on discussion groups I discuss many people and many issues, not just the trinity. I guess since you've been on a site called *Gossip* Rocks since 2007, you yourself can't speak. Its rather like commenting 'who cares' on a thread, thats how pointless arguing the point over who has spent more time on gossip sites is. Oh, and don't presume to know how long I'll last; if thats a hint about bullying people off the board, I wouldn't be expecting that to work if I were you.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    She better be good. I've been on discussion boards on this for 6 years, no one has got the better of me yet. There is not one single argument or angle I haven't come across. From either side.
    I guess if you've spent 6 years arguing this on discussion boards, which is like majoring in Branglinjen, you should have pretty solid arguments.

Still, people lie, especially cheaters, especially celeb cheaters. I do believe Jennifer said she chose to believe her then husband. That doesn't mean he wasn't screwing his co-star. Unless you happen to be Brad or Ang, then you don't know a thing about what really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    Lol, well you certainly are an unwelcoming and hostile lot on here, aren't you?

says the person who joins looking for a fight.............

Quote Originally Posted by salem View Post
    Oh, and don't presume to know how long I'll last; if thats a hint about bullying people off the board, I wouldn't be expecting that to work if I were you.
    we don't have to bully. read the rules. you can be banned for not practising good board fellowship.

so why don't you just take a deep breath and lighten up francis. you aren't going to be well received anywhere with a pissy attitude.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Sure people lie, but believing the worst in people and assuming they cheated when a) no one came forward from the set and b) all people involved including Courteney denied it, well one must surely give the benefit of the doubt. Considering that Aniston herself is a homewrecker and wouldn't inflict that pain on another woman (Heidi) if she had ever been cheated on and it so horrific as her fans make out. Also, one must remember their press release when they split in January 2005 stated it had nothing to do with any tabloid speculation. Of course, its possible both Brad and Jen lied, however why would she continue to praise Brad for years, repeating numerous times that there was no villain etc. I think people who lack the ability to think and reason simply believes there was an affair, in face of the overwhelming evidence against, simply because 'everyone else does'. What if a vendetta against an innocent woman for 8 years, was based on malicious gossip and a pack of lies? I myself have been the victim of something similar, and having sheeple brainwashed into believing juicy gossip can destroy a person's life and soul. I wonder if the remaining few who still believe there was an affair, ever stop and ask themselves: "what if I'm wrong"?

I really don't think anyone in the trinity gives a fuck about what any of us think.
    KrisNine and sluce like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Thread Information