Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

Bronze Member

he does dress douchey but i dont think we can blame this on aniston lol.

the dude has been dressing this way for years , he even admitted in an interview years ago that ;
    that the impression most people seem to have when they first meet him , is that he must be douchey due to the way he dresses .

the dude knows he dress sense make him look douchey, infact i bet he works hard trying to look this way.

some pics of his look before aniston, i think his look is basically still the same....skinny jeans, skinny tie, rock tshirt, leather jacket, black boot.

he and most of his new york friends consider themselves as some kind of new york hipster, so i guess that explain his look lmao
    Last edited by Sukie; September 12th, 2012 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Effortless style my ass. This douche sweated for hours over every last detail of this before he ventured outside.
    No shit! I was looking at his boots thinking "I bet he painted the mud on there..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    U r doing it wrong, loser.

I never realized how often/frequently my eyebrow is cocked up in that same way. My nieces (4 year old twins do it now because they think Aunt Mel is tha shizz) pointed it out to me via their parents. My brother called and is all "We just caught the twins posing in the mirror holding their eyebrow up so they can do their eyes like you!" he thought it was hilarious and I was asking "what do you mean like me?" and as I said it, I looked up in a mirror and I was doing it ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    I still find him oddly hot, but his torso is the same length as his bottom half. I just looked up his height online and it says 5'9" or 5'10" ... We all know that's exaggerated in lala land. He's probably like 5'8.5"

FYI, I'm obsessing about his height to convince myself I don't find him attractive.
    did it work?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukie View Post
    he does dress douchey but i dont think we can blame this on aniston lol.

the dude has been dressing this way for years , he even admitted in an interview years ago that ;
    that the impression most people seem to have when they first meet him , is that he must be douchey due to the way he dresses .

the dude knows he dress sense make him look douchey, infact i bet he works hard trying to look this way.

some pics of his look before aniston

he and most of his new york friends consider themselves as some kind of new york hipster, so i guess that explain his look lmao
    thank YOU! People always blaming my Jennay!

Quote Originally Posted by Sialia View Post
    I love that this was at the top of the page when I clicked the thread and, since I haven't read the rest of the thread, I have absolutely no idea what it pertains to. I can only imagine.
    I love when stuff like that happens. We should have a thread totally made up of posts taken out of context.
    Sialia likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Bronze Member

then again he graduated from Bennington college, i have heard its students are quite pretentious

here the quote about his douchey dress sense
    The Advocate: You strike me as almost unapproachably cool. Do you get that a lot?

Justin Theroux:
    From my mom. She doesnt approach me that often. What I get a lot of is I used to think you were such a dick, but youre not. Maybe its just because I dress like a dick.
    Justin Theroux | Advocate.com

It's like they're psychic:

I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

His style is the least of his problems. I'm more botherd by his douchey poses and facial expressions.
    choozen1ne likes this.
    Hello mother fucker! when you ask a question read also the answer instead of asking another question on an answer who already contain the answer of your next question!
    -Bugdoll-

czb

Quote Originally Posted by Sukie View Post
    then again he graduated from Bennington college, i have heard its students are quite pretentious

here the quote about his douchey dress sense

Justin Theroux | Advocate.com
    he went to bennington? isn't that where bret easton ellis went??

He's friends with that douche Billy Crudup?
    "Cake is the language of love" - Dylan Moran

Has anyone ever seen his teeth?? I'm beginning to think he's like Charlie Sheen, great at hiding a bad set of choppers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Has anyone ever seen his teeth?? I'm beginning to think he's like Charlie Sheen, great at hiding a bad set of choppers.
    He doesn't have great teeth, but definitely no where near Johnny Depp territory....

^ his teeth look quite good to me. A set of mini-WCbowls in a human mouth scares the shit out of me. Especially IRL.
    But then, I'm not American, maybe that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by milagro View Post
    ^ his teeth look quite good to me. A set of mini-WCbowls in a human mouth scares the shit out of me. Especially IRL.
    But then, I'm not American, maybe that's why.
    This. His teeth look fine.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    Hey, I wasn't talking about your post specifically.Any thread involving this woman soon goes to the "she don't want no babies, she's just a liar, that's why brad left her for ang" bullshit that I cannot stand!

ETA - if I remember correctly, it seems there has also been hints that she DID get pregnant by vanilla douche and lost the baby.
    That was a bunch of tabloid bs. Aniston did in fact, lie to Brad about babies, and I cannot stand it when people try to brush it away to make this Aniston a victim. Brad always wanted kids, even in that joint Brad and Jen interview with Barbara Walters where he was almost crying about wanting 'half a dozen' little Jens running around, and Aniston's reply said it all about her intentions; "he'll be lucky to get one". She said that when Friends finished, she promised him she would start a family; only for her to turn around and sign up for 6 (six) movies back-to-back, two of which Brad had to learn about from Hollywood insider magazine Variety. I think that was when the penny really dropped with Brad that Aniston deceived him, never had any intentions, and it was the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back for him. When tabloid lies of an 'affair' started, Aniston fans in a tabloid concocted the story about Aniston having had 2 miscarriages, to take heat off of her for her part regarding wanting children. Both Brad and Jen herself came out and denied this. It was just dirty tricks from 'Team Aniston'.
    Last edited by Salem; September 23rd, 2012 at 06:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    This is how I recall Theroux from the early 2000s--just a nice looking guy who seemed intelligent and unpretentious and was a pretty good character actor.

Yeah. I would say Jennay's ruined him. Interesting.

I gotta fall back on what an old friend of mine told me, though. I've posted this before but I don't remember where or when. He went to college with Theroux and still knows him fairly well. This friend is an eccentric writer type who is also what I'd call a genuine hipster--I mean someone who really does know culture, art, literature. He is also a smartass who does not put up with idiots, poseurs or douchebags. I remember him telling me once that Theroux is a genuinely good guy and very smart; so I am inclined to give Jennay's latest stud a pass. I hope he eventually shrugs off her douche-forming influence, though. (Wonder if she's subconsciously trying to turn him into "Punk Writer Brad.")
    LOL I thought he was also boot polishing his eyebrows as well as his hair. I imagine Jen's hands looking like this after running her hands through his hair:

Kathie_Moffett likes this.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

^ LOL. I imagine the cleansing wipes look like that after he takes his mascara off too!

Thread Information