Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

The one with my vibrator? hellz no!
    shedevilang and sluce like this.

Easy rider: Justin Theroux channels James Dean as he takes his motorbike out for a spin

By Sarah Bull

PUBLISHED: 12:36, 11 September 2012 | UPDATED: 14:10, 11 September 2012
    While most celebrities travel around New York in chauffeur-driven cars, Justin Theroux prefers a much cooler mode of transport.

The 41-year-old actor looked ever so trendy and appeared to be channelling James Dean as he took his motorbike out for a spin in New York on Monday.

Justin kept his outfit simple in a white T-shirt, black jeans and a leather jacket as he headed out, topping his ensemble off with a pair of aviator sunglasses.

Cool dude: Justin Theroux took his motorbike out for a spin in New York on Monday

The actor has been spotted enjoying New York Fashion Week in Manhattan over the past few days.

Over the weekend, Justin was seen in the front row of the Alexander Wang show - his first official event since announcing his engagement to Jennifer Aniston.

The pair went public with their happy news in August, with fans now speculating as to what bride Jennifer will wear for the big day.

Effortlessly trendy: Justin teamed his white T-shirt and black jeans with a pair of muddy boots and aviator sunglasses

Easy rider: Justin appeared to be channelling James Dean on his bike

The original: James Dean is surrounded by fans as he sits atop his bike

It was reported recently that Jennifer, 43, is trying to decide whether to wear Valentino, Carolina Herrera or a dress designed by Victoria Beckham.

A source said that Victoria is a strong contender to design the gown, saying: 'Jen wants a dress that's simple and classy, which is what Victoria's known for.

'Even by Victoria's standards, it would be a huge coup as Jen's wedding will be Hollywood's biggest event in years.

'It would cement Victoria's place at the very top of the fashion elite.'

Front row: On Saturday, Justin was seen attending the Alexander Wang show during Spring 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

Happy news: Justin and Jennifer Aniston announced their engagement in August

Read more: Justin Theroux channels James Dean as he takes his motorbike out for a spin | Mail Online

I think its finally official - I hate this guy.
    rollo, *DIVA!, greysfang and 4 others like this.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^Welcome to the club.

Does VB actually design her fashions? If so, I'm impressed. I really love her stuff!

mjw
    Elite Member

Justin Theroux channels James Dean as he takes his motorbike out for a spin

The names James Dean and Justin Theroux should never appear in the same sentence. Ever.

Why does everything about this guy scream DOUCHE!!!!
    dexter7, Bellatheball and Beeyotch like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Effortless style my ass. This douche sweated for hours over every last detail of this before he ventured outside.
    mjw, dexter7, Ravenna and 3 others like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    The one with my vibrator? hellz no!
    I love that this was at the top of the page when I clicked the thread and, since I haven't read the rest of the thread, I have absolutely no idea what it pertains to. I can only imagine.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

try hard.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post

Front row: On Saturday, Justin was seen attending the Alexander Wang show during Spring 2013 Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week
    U r doing it wrong, loser.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    Easy rider: Justin Theroux channels James Dean as he takes his motorbike out for a spin
    PUBLISHED: 12:36, 11 September 2012 | UPDATED: 14:10, 11 September 2012
    While most celebrities travel around New York in chauffeur-driven cars, Justin Theroux prefers a much cooler mode of transport.
    My god, if that's not a PR/Management-paid puff piece/plant, I don't know what is

I don't think it can get more douche-y-er ( ) than that.
    Annnnddd.... I just jinxed it. Damn.
    Now someone's probably going to "catch" Justin wearing a suit and hat... headline: "Channeling Sinatra - isn't he cool?"
    Salem likes this.

He looks like an evil magician. Why is his eyebrow always up?! I'm more annoyed about that in the half hour it took me to read the thread than by Jenny's barely-changing hairstyle in 20 years.

If she scrapped the pre-nup, I think the marriage isn't really going to happen.
    Salem likes this.
    wife: Why is your back all scratched up?
    [flashback to me chasing a raccoon after she told me to leave it alone]
    me: I'm having an affair (by @iwearaonesie
    on Twitter)

I still find him oddly hot, but his torso is the same length as his bottom half. I just looked up his height online and it says 5'9" or 5'10" ... We all know that's exaggerated in lala land. He's probably like 5'8.5"

FYI, I'm obsessing about his height to convince myself I don't find him attractive.

I think Jennay has found him a stylist. We need to find some before and after pictures.

This is how I recall Theroux from the early 2000s--just a nice looking guy who seemed intelligent and unpretentious and was a pretty good character actor.

Yeah. I would say Jennay's ruined him. Interesting.

I gotta fall back on what an old friend of mine told me, though. I've posted this before but I don't remember where or when. He went to college with Theroux and still knows him fairly well. This friend is an eccentric writer type who is also what I'd call a genuine hipster--I mean someone who really does know culture, art, literature. He is also a smartass who does not put up with idiots, poseurs or douchebags. I remember him telling me once that Theroux is a genuinely good guy and very smart; so I am inclined to give Jennay's latest stud a pass. I hope he eventually shrugs off her douche-forming influence, though. (Wonder if she's subconsciously trying to turn him into "Punk Writer Brad.")
    Sojiita likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Thread Information