Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
Like Tree536Likes

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux are engaged

were you ready to kick his ass that night thinking he wasn't going to propose or did you have a feeling? i would have been in a pissy mood all night.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I was thinking! If my hubby waited until the countdown I would have been all "F you and hell no". Although my situation wasn't much better...after my husband gave me my engagement ring (because I was pregnant) he walked to the closet and pulled out the engagement ring to his ex-fiance and said "look, see how much bigger it is". And we got married in Vegas on Valentine's Day. Stood in line at City Hall in Vegas at 3:00 am to get the marriage liscense. You wouldn't believe the line or caliber.

Oh well, it worked out!

Jennifer Aniston 'abandons pre-nup'

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Jennifer Aniston
    Jennifer Aniston reportedly won't sign a pre-nuptial agreement, as she wants to show she is committed to her marriage.

The star is confident her marriage to Justin Theroux will work out. The actress is said to be adamant about her decision as she trusts her actor fiancé completely.
    "Jen is a romantic and says she wants to show her commitment to the marriage by abandoning any ideas of a pre-nup," Jen's friends explained to Grazia magazine.
    Last week it was reported that the actress' advisors had suggested she safeguard her fortune by drawing up a pre-nuptial agreement before her big day.
    Jennifer has considerably more money than her 41-year-old fiancé, with recent estimates putting the former Friends star's wealth at around £95 million. Despite being married before, Jen is not worried about divorce or losing any money if the relationship turns sour.
    However, her loved ones are reportedly less relaxed about the idea.
    "Apparently it's left her family a little nervous," a source continued. "But Jennifer says she is madly in love with Justin and is extremely confident that the marriage will work. She's extending her trust to Justin when it comes to their assets."
    © Cover Media

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Enquirer: Jennifer Aniston’s mom is telling everybody that Jen’s preggo
    I would be willing to chip in to buy a box of skinny diapers for the future Therouxniston.

No prenup = desperate dumbass
    Sasha and louiswinthorpe111 like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    No prenup = desperate dumbass
    He'll clean her out in a couple of years.

No way. I'm not buying that one at all.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

I don't buy it either. She may be desperate but she's not stupid.

I don't buy it either. Tom and Katie taught us that every Ahmazing relationship has a contract, erm, pre-nup for easy exit strategies.

No way.

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Hit By Ban Bus!

I believe it. I believe she is just that desperate for the marriage to go through.

I love the proposal story that took place during new years countdown. So cute, ultimatium or not. We had spoken about it and he told me he would propose in 7 months, which annoyed me because we had planned on doing it before we moved in together. He proposed the next day( the ring was in his closet the night before, he was trying to throw me off) and we've been married a whole 2 weeks, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FashionVictim View Post
    I love the proposal story that took place during new years countdown. So cute, ultimatium or not. We had spoken about it and he told me he would propose in 7 months, which annoyed me because we had planned on doing it before we moved in together. He proposed the next day( the ring was in his closet the night before, he was trying to throw me off) and we've been married a whole 2 weeks, lol.
    Awww -- congrats FV!

I don't think Jen will marry this dude without a prenup--I don't think he would even allow it. Say what you will about her chin or shitty movies, but she's a pretty savvy businesswoman.

If she wants to be a mom, then I hope she's pregnant. If she doesn't, then I hope it's a food baby.

I like her and wish happiness for her.
    mistify likes this.

Bullshit on the prenup. And bullshit on him cleaning her out. she's got a fuckload of money & never pissed it away on the random douches she was involved with (including vanilla douche) and he has enough money that he doesn't need hers. and all you leanne haters need to head back over to the accursed thread and get out of MINE! bitches!

We can hate Leann and still be in the Jenni thread too!! Of course she never pissed her money away with Brad. He had just as much, if not more, as she did.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    We can hate Leann and still be in the Jenni thread too!! Of course she never pissed her money away with Brad. He had just as much, if not more, as she did.
    Oh no, you can't! Otherwise, I get to come into the nutter thread and drive away your little pets one at a time...

Thread Information