Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Jennifer Aniston and John Mayer getting frisky...

Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    His body is turned towards hers and he is kissing her. Just pointing that out. Looks a lot less pathetic than Megan Fox with her arms wrapped desperately around Mr. 90210 Has-Been's head.
    Yep. Her body posture actually looks shy to me.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

^But she doesn't whine at all. People SAY she whines. Everything she allegedly does she doesn't actually do.

He's a talented and smart playboy.

Either way, she can't do right by nobody on this board, it's ridiculous. She can't give an interview or she's whining, she can't snog a guy, or she's pathetic, she can't show her face in public because then she looks desperate, she's boring, she's ugly, if she does anything at all, she's crucified. It blows my mind. She doesn't whine---she doesn't even talk about these things. WE do.
    Lily, I agree with this. She hasn't said much of anything in the last few years. We all speculate that she wants to find someone, that she isn't ok alone etc etc. She never says a word about it. I don't get the hatred for her here either. She seems nice enough though I'm sure she's at least a little neurotic. Having said that, her taste in guys SUCKS butt if she's with JM. I'll never understand his appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmlok View Post
    omg why do people care? they're celebrities, we dont know what they actually do or why.

people get way too involved in this nonsense

make fun of them or dont, what's the big deal
    LOL you and my husband would get along famously.
    YOU CAN'T ALWAYS GET WHAT YOU WANT
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Quote Originally Posted by Bellatheball View Post
    Lily, I agree with this. She hasn't said much of anything in the last few years. We all speculate that she wants to find someone, that she isn't ok alone etc etc. She never says a word about it. I don't get the hatred for her here either. She seems nice enough though I'm sure she's at least a little neurotic. Having said that, her taste in guys SUCKS butt if she's with JM. I'll never understand his appeal.
    Agreed. Her taste in men DOES suck, including Brad. My advice to Jen, move away from Hollywood or don't date anyone 'in the biz'.

A government big enough to give you everything you want,
    is strong enough to take everything you have. ~Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by tkdgirl View Post
    Agreed. Her taste in men DOES suck, including Brad. My advice to Jen, move away from Hollywood or don't date anyone 'in the biz'.
    ITA I have been saying this for some time about dating someone out of the business. I also feel that family or couples who live outside of Hollywood seem to have a better chance for longevity imo.
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Gold Member

His body is turned towards hers and he is kissing her. Just pointing that out. Looks a lot less pathetic than Megan Fox with her arms wrapped desperately around Mr. 90210 Has-Been's head.
    I guess you didnt see the pool pics where she is draped all over him like a cheap suit, and he looks like he wants to drown himself. Yes the Chin and Mayor. Not Megan and Brian. At least Brian is hot.

I say party on Jen and enjoy the affair.

I want to see the zoom lens pap pics with him wearing her thong.

Looks like he's leaning on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    I guess you didnt see the pool pics where she is draped all over him like a cheap suit, and he looks like he wants to drown himself. Yes the Chin and Mayor. Not Megan and Brian. At least Brian is hot.
    And....???? So she was being affectionate to him, so what? In this picture he's doing the work, so I'd say it's even. And Brian Austin Green is hot? Since when? He wasn't even hot during his heyday.

Anyway, good for Jen. Rock on.

Gold Member

What a shame. That amazing body and she has that face. I always used to say 10 yrs ago to guys, what mattered more body or face? They would always say body.(We were in the 9th Grade) Because of course they wanted to fuck. But I always felt a beautiful face meant more then a hot body. For this reason. A body can so easily go south. You can gain weight. You can lose weight. What used to be curvy or tight no longer is. You could been a fat person. Now your thin and have nice abs. (All WITHOUT Surgery) But a face that shit is your fucking face, and when people try to mess with it, rather its to get huge lip injections like Lisa Rinna, Rhinoplasty (tons of stars) or cheek implants 99% of the time you DONT look better. I'm a testament to hard work and exercise will fix your body and I need a breast reduction, but that shit isnt cosmetic just due to health reason. But my face, that is being left alone. I'm blessed to have a nice one. (I've been told)

And....???? So she was being affectionate to him, so what? In this picture he's doing the work, so I'd say it's even. And Brian Austin Green is hot? Since when? He wasn't even hot during his heyday.

Anyway, good for Jen. Rock on.
    I'm not talking about those pics posted above. I'm talking about the ones AFTER these were taken, where there IN THE POOL. Hey they may be in love, but I call stunt.
    Last edited by Tati; May 19th, 2008 at 06:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuisfan1234 View Post
    What a shame. That amazing body and she has that face. I always used to say 10 yrs ago to guys, what mattered more body or face? They would always say body.(We were in the 9th Grade) Because of course they wanted to fuck. But I always felt a beautiful face meant more then a hot body. For this reason. A body can so easily go south. You can gain weight. You can lose weight. What used to be curvy or tight no longer is. You could been a fat person. Now your thin and have nice abs. (All WITHOUT Surgery) But a face that shit is your fucking face, and when people try to mess with it, rather its to get huge lip injections like Lisa Rinna, Rhinoplasty (tons of stars) or cheek implants 99% of the time you DONT look better. I'm a testament to hard work and exercise will fix your body and I need a breast reduction, but that shit isnt cosmetic just due to health reason. But my face, that is being left alone. I'm blessed to have a nice one. (I've been told)

Well, good for you. I think this thread is about Jen and John, though.
    Everyone should be happy that her vag isn't so sandy anymore. Sue me, I think he's hot and I hope he's boinking her silly.

I think she has a cute face. Just me, though. Anyway, I hope he's boinking her silly too!

And I hope they're both having a good time.

OH! I just read the Jessica Simpson US Weekly thing and laughed my arse right off.

Still looks pretty equal to me

^^ I think they make a cute couple in that picture
    (M. Jagger/K. Richards)

Hit By Ban Bus!

Christ on a cracker-have we been invaded?

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    Christ on a cracker-have we been invaded?
    I was just saying..lol
    "Effie is all kinds of awesome." - Some internet moderator

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information