Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: Jenelle Evans: My Husband Shot and Killed Our Dog

Jenelle Evans and her boyfriend David Eason have welcomed two new pups into their household.

Two months after it was alleged Eason had shot and killed the reality star's French bulldog, Nugget, the 31-year-old revealed the pair brought home two dogs from to their farm in North Carolina. In the video, uploaded to YouTube Sunday (July 14), Eason explained he and Evans wanted "a better way of protecting our chickens and livestock" from wild hawks and crows, and because "plastic owls" and after giving away their pit bull Jax, who "killed and maimed" one of their pigs and multiple chickens, the couple decided to invest in a "livestock guardian breed" to get the job done.

“After lots of research we came across this breed of dog called the Anatolian Shepherd,” Eason says in the 10-minute clip. “They are one of the most unique types of dog I have ever seen and have the best temperament and disposition of any dog I have ever owned. They are a livestock guardian breed and do not mind eating and sleeping with all our animals on The Land!”

Later in the clip, Eason's puppies, Buddy and Junior, can be seen cohabitating with their chickens and geese.

Before Buddy and Junior's arrival, Eason reportedly confessed to killing Nugget in May for supposedly bitin their 2-year-old daughter, Ensley. “I dont give a damn what animal bites my baby on the face… whether it be your dog or mine, a dog is a dog and I dont put up with that sh*t at all,” he unapologetically admitted in a since-deleted Instagram post.

The admission cost Evans her longtime spot on Teen Mom 2 and temporarily lost her custody of her three children — Jace, Kaiser, and Ensley — until a judge ordered their return on July 3.

https://elvisduran.iheart.com/conten...CEQ1RWYJYQTADo

Are you f'n kidding me? Who the hell in their right mind would ever let these two ass wipes ever have a pet of any kind? Whoever sold them this dog needs to be shot (by David, presumably).

I can't even believe these two pieces of shit got their kids back, either.

I'd like to know what idiot gave these two more animals. Whatever happens to these new dogs, that person should be held accountable also.

I hope these two kill each other. The world and their kids (and clearly all animals) would be better off.

Ugh, this fucking irks me for various reasons. The main one is I'm going to assume the pups will be outside dogs. While I understand there's a whole cultural sub-set in the US that doesn't feel having "yard" dogs are an issue, it burns my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Ugh, this fucking irks me for various reasons. The main one is I'm going to assume the pups will be outside dogs. While I understand there's a whole cultural sub-set in the US that doesn't feel having "yard" dogs are an issue, it burns my ass.
    Yup, I hear you. It's something I don't get at all. Why have a pet just to keep it outside in a cage or on a leash? At that point it's literally a yard ornament, don't bother!
    C_is_for_Cookie and holly like this.

The fewer smaller helpless creatures these two are responsible for the better!

In fact, the fewer responsibilities these two have period, the better.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by o0Amber0o View Post
    Yup, I hear you. It's something I don't get at all. Why have a pet just to keep it outside in a cage or on a leash? At that point it's literally a yard ornament, don't bother!
    I know someone down south and her husband breeds pits. All are kept outdoors in inadequate shelter for cooler months (even for down south). During the "Polar Vortex" a few years ago she posted on FB that 3 of the dogs froze to death. I blasted her on her status and reported her to her local animal control. I also posted it the situation details and contact information to my own FB (might have put it somewhere on GR, too)

Her fucking trashbag friends *tried* to rip me to shreds. Don't fuck with me when it coms to the elderly, kids and animals.
    Novice, czb, NickiDrea and 9 others like this.

Bravo Charmed x

I know someone down south and her husband breeds pits. All are kept outdoors in inadequate shelter for cooler months (even for down south). During the "Polar Vortex" a few years ago she posted on FB that 3 of the dogs froze to death. I blasted her on her status and reported her to her local animal control. I also posted it the situation details and contact information to my own FB (might have put it somewhere on GR, too)

Her fucking trashbag friends *tried* to rip me to shreds. Don't fuck with me when it coms to the elderly, kids and animals.
    Good for you, how much of a piece of garbage does one have to be to not only do that to innocent animals but then post about it to social media?? AND have people try to protect you for it!? I would have done the same thing you did.
    Kittylady, crayzeehappee and holly like this.

fgg

Jenelle Evans files for divorce from husband David Eason months after dog-killing

Jenelle Evans is filing for divorce from husband David Eason five months after he killed her dog.

The former “Teen Mom” star announced on Instagram Friday that she is splitting from Eason after two years of marriage because she wants “what’s best for my kids and I want to be happy.”

Evans and Eason share 2-year-old daughter Ensley. The pair also have three children, respectively, from previous relationships. Evans was married to Courtland Rogers from 2012 to 2014.

“With time away from Teen Mom I’ve started to look at my life differently and I know I need to make changes,” said Evans, 27. “I’m starting that now. The kids and I have moved away from David.”

The reality star shared that she and her children are “doing great” despite the breakup.

“We need some time to be together,” she continued. “But you’ll hear from us again soon.”

Eason admitted to killing Evans’ French bulldog, Nugget, in September after the pooch allegedly snapped at Ensley.

“The dog was aggressive,” Eason told People. “She might not be huge or whatever, but you know when a dog bites a child on the face more than one time, then it should never be around the child again.”

The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office investigated Eason for animal cruelty, but closed the case, alleging that the couple filed a report for publicity.

Evans and Eason both denied the department’s allegations.

https://pagesix.com/2019/10/31/jenel...r-dog-killing/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I missed this back in July, good for you reporting these nasty assholes. Wastes of oxygen need killing and so do their degenerate friends.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    I missed this back in July, good for you reporting these nasty assholes. Wastes of oxygen need killing and so do their degenerate friends.
    So funny that this popped up... I had unfriended her on my social media. Just yesterday I got a FB friend request from her.

I'm gonna go with a hard "NO" on accepting her friend request. What a terrible person.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information