Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: Jenelle Evans: My Husband Shot and Killed Our Dog

Default JENELLE EVANS STANDS BY HER MAN ... Shopping Trip with David

Jenelle Evans and David Eason are sticking together -- very publicly, actually -- and now that their kids have been removed from their house, they're tending to home improvements.

The embattled couple took a trip to a Lowe's in North Carolina Sunday to pick up a shopping cart full of items ... looks like they've got a lot of chores planned.

David was dressed in all black, including a "Redneck Nation" t-shirt with a Confederate flag and the words "Family, Tradition, Heritage" on it. The "Family" part is interesting ... because theirs has been in turmoil since Eason shot and killed the family dog for nipping at their daughter.

Jenelle's wearing something interesting too -- her wedding ring. She's clearly showing she's standing by her husband despite the fact his actions have torn apart their family.

As we've reported ... Evans was fired from "Teen Mom 2" shortly after the dog killing incident, and her children have been removed from their custody under a judge's order.

She and David appeared together in court Thursday to fight to get the kids back, but it doesn't look like they were successful.

Eason didn't do anything to quell fears he's a dangerous dude while leaving the courthouse either ... he had a gun in plain sight on his dashboard as he drove away.

No sign he was packing heat on Sunday, but even if he wasn't ... we know Jenelle likes to travel while armed as well.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/20/jenel...s-no-children/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

I don't understand how there are so many good people in the world who can't have biological children, and these idiots have four(?) between them.

Only a piece of shit would choose their abusive, loser husband over their own damn kids. She doesn't need him for financial support, so that excuse won't fly. I had never even heard of these white trash people until this, and I am sorry I ever did.

He will kill her.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I don’t “like” what Gaschick said, but I do agree with.

fgg

Jenelle Evans temporarily loses custody of kids after husband kills dog

Jenelle Evans has reportedly lost custody of all three of her children nearly a month after her husband David Eason killed her dog in their home.

According to TMZ, a judge ruled Tuesday that the former “Teen Mom 2” star’s kids Jace, 9, Kaiser, 4, and Ensley, 2, have been ordered to stay with their respective caregivers.

Evans’ rep did not return requests for comment.

Jace, who is Evans’ son from a previous relationship, and Ensley, who is her daughter with Eason, are reportedly staying with their maternal grandmother Barbara Evans.

Barbara told E! News of the judge’s orders, “Of course I would like for Jenelle to get them all back eventually, but certain things have to happen first.”

Meanwhile, Kaiser is reportedly staying with his biological father Nathan Griffith. A source previously confirmed to Page Six that Griffith was fighting for custody of his son when Kaiser was removed from Evans’ home earlier this month. Evans said Kaiser was taken without her consent.

The custody battle continues as Eason remains under investigation for animal cruelty. On May 1, the father of three admitted to shooting and killing Evans’ French bulldog for allegedly nipping Ensley.

He said after the incident, “I dont give a damn what animal bites my baby on the face … whether it be your dog or mine, a dog is a dog and I dont put up with that s–t at all.”

A source previously told us Evans and Eason are seeking marriage counseling.

https://pagesix.com/2019/05/29/jenel...and-kills-dog/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

These two are a good argument for mandatory sterilization.
    mostroop, sputnik, Mivvi21 and 2 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

No amount of counseling or anger management courses is going to fix his anger issues. He's just going through the motions to try to get his kids back. He is going to kill her.
    holly likes this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

fgg

Jenelle Evans allegedly made up dog killing ‘for the publicity,’ police say

Case closed?

“Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans allegedly told investigators that she made up the story about her husband, David Eason, killing their French bulldog “for the publicity,” according to the Columbus County, North Carolina, Sheriff’s Office.

“Jenelle stated that the reason she filed the animal cruelty report was for the publicity and because she did not know where her dog was,” officials said, according to local NBC affiliate WECT.

The sheriff’s office also said that a search of Evans and Eason’s home found “no blood evidence or any other physical evidence to validate that an animal had been fatally injured on the property.”

Evans initially claimed Eason had shot and killed the pooch, Nugget, after the canine went after their child. In a now-deleted Instagram post of Nugget snapping at 2-year-old Ensley, Eason said, “I dont give a damn what animal bites my baby on the face … whether it be your dog or mine, a dog is a dog and I dont put up with that s–t at all.”

He continued, “I’m all about protecting my family, it is my lifes mission. Some people are worth killing or dying for and my family means that much to me.”

On social media, some people accused Evans of lying to police to cover up for Eason.

“Didn’t the kids confirm that David did kill Nugget? The Sheriff can’t be this stupid,” one person wrote on Twitter. “They know she’s covering for him. She should be charged with filing a false police report.”

The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office said it has closed the investigation and no charges will be filed in the case.

Authorities did not elaborate on Nugget’s current whereabouts.

A rep for Evans could not be reached for comment.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/11/jenel...ty-police-say/

i hate everyone involved in this story, no matter what the truth ends up being.

I want to see the dog alive and well before case closed.
    Icepik, fgg, weathered1 and 5 others like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Jenelle Evans allegedly made up dog killing ‘for the publicity,’ police say

By Eileen Reslen

July 11, 2019 | 2:53pm

Jenelle Evans and David EasonBruce Glikas/Getty Images

Case closed?
    “Teen Mom” star Jenelle Evans allegedly told investigators that she made up the story about her husband, David Eason, killing their French bulldog“for the publicity,” according to the Columbus County, North Carolina, Sheriff’s Office.
    “Jenelle stated that the reason she filed the animal cruelty report was for the publicity and because she did not know where her dog was,” officials said in a press release, obtained by Page Six.
    The sheriff’s office also said that a search of Evans and Eason’s home found “no blood evidence or any other physical evidence to validate that an animal had been fatally injured on the property.”
    Evans initially claimed Eason had shot and killed the pooch, Nugget, after the canine went after their child. In a now-deleted Instagram post of Nugget snapping at 2-year-old Ensley, Eason said, “I dont give a damn what animal bites my baby on the face … whether it be your dog or mine, a dog is a dog and I dont put up with that s–t at all.”

He continued, “I’m all about protecting my family, it is my lifes mission. Some people are worth killing or dying for and my family means that much to me.”
    On social media, some people accused Evans of lying to police to cover up for Eason.
    “Didn’t the kids confirm that David did kill Nugget? The Sheriff can’t be this stupid,” one person wrote on Twitter. “They know she’s covering for him. She should be charged with filing a false police report.”
    The Columbus County Sheriff’s Office said it has closed the investigation and no charges will be filed in the case.
    Authorities did not elaborate on Nugget’s current whereabouts.
    A rep for Evans could not be reached for comment

Not that they had 3948483 weeks to clear it up and even replace decking etc if needed.

fgg

^i saw another headline where jenelle said she didn't say that.
    Novice likes this.

Jenelle Evans Denies Making Up Story About David Eason Shooting Her Dog For Publicity

By: CORINNE HELLER
    Fri., Jul. 12, 2019 1:41 PM

Jenelle Evans is denying a claim by police that she fabricated a story about her husband David Eason shooting her dog.
    In May, the North Carolina native had told the press that he "killed" her French bulldog dog Nugget because the pet "snapped" at their 2-year-old daughter, Ensley. She reported the alleged shooting to police, who opened a joint investigation with animal control services. Meanwhile, the incident led to her being fired from Teen Mom 2 and to her and David temporarily losing custody of Ensley, her son Kaiser and his older daughter Maryssa. On Thursday, the Columbus County Sheriff's Office said they had closed their investigation following Jenelle's request and that she had provided inconsistent accounts and also told them she filed the animal cruelty report "for the publicity and because she did not know where her dog was."
    "I did not make up any story," Jenelle said on Instagram Live on Friday, following a backlash. "The first time I was contacted by police was the chief. When the chief of Columbus County contacted me, he left me a voicemail. I had two voicemails, one of them from Detective Jacobs, the second one from Detective Green...and he literally told me to call him back, so I called him back, and he said, 'Look, Ms. Evans, we have rape cases that we have to deal with and we have way other serious crimes that we have to deal with. I need to know if this is a publicity stunt. If this is a publicity stunt, I'll close the case. I'll let you go about your business, and I understand why you're doing it. Let me know so that I can close this investigation or keep it going.'"

This bitch & her asshole husband are a couple of fuck heads that need to DIAF.

I hope the dog is fine, but I’m sure that redneck POS probably killed the poor thing.

These two two need to have their reproductive organs ripped out and have those kids taken away permanently.
    sputnik likes this.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information