Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree234Likes

Thread: Jenelle Evans: My Husband Shot and Killed Our Dog

DUMP this motherfucker, bitch.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

CPS stated the kids were removed because of David, not Jenelle. So she is choosing this piece of shit over her kids. She has the resources to get out, but chooses not too. No sympathy for her.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Ehh, I'm not surprised she would choose a guy over her kids, look at her history. She's always just wanted the easy fix, this is easier than dealing with leaving.
    holly, garysgirl1999 and DawnM74 like this.

The complication -- David has "No Trespassing" signs on the property, and up to now law enforcement has been concerned over entering. They're afraid the pit bull could attack them -- in addition to getting shot by David. But, we're told the pit bull is harmless. Still, David's a real concern.
    yes....law enforcement never goes into situations where they might be in danger. Eye roll. Stellar reporting as always, TMZ
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.

Is it the easy fix? Or the stupid one? She's famous (I suppose) enough that she could dump this dude, get therapy, have a show about women getting help leaving abusive men.
    gas_chick likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Is it the easy fix? Or the stupid one? She's famous (I suppose) enough that she could dump this dude, get therapy, have a show about women getting help leaving abusive men.
    That's probably her only option as her 15 minutes are almost up. I think as long as she is married to him, she is unemployable. There were rumors of them going on that bootcamp show, but they denied it.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

TMZ says they showed up to court with this gun on the dash of their car.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/18/jenel...gun-dashboard/
    Waterslide likes this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

That's a great place to store a gun. Very secure.
    C_is_for_Cookie and Lalasnake like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

His hand literally looks like a dinosaur "paw"? Not sure what you call it. Actually looks like a gorilla paw but they are far more civilized than dinosaurs. Way more advanced than Easton.

They were driving!!!
    ĒWe pulled screenshots of this clip and heightened the resolution a bit -- there's no question in our eyes, the black object seen through the windshield seriously looks like a gun.

Seen at a different angle, the object still appears very much so like a gun. It sure doesn't seem like they were trying to hide it either ... the gun's openly on display, as you can see.
    As we've pointed out in the past ... David is REALLY into guns, even going so far as to post multiple videos showing off his firepower after getting a visit from the Secret Service.Ē

Seriously, surely this Guy is tapped as the next shooter incident waiting to happen. He obviously has anger/mental health issues so why canít the law do something about this?????

Oh yeah, and then there is this:-

There's even been an alleged incident in which David was accused of chasing a woman down who drove by his house and brandishing a pistol at her. She claimed he told her, "That's right. I got a gun, I will shoot you." David denied the woman's version of events.
    Still, it doesn't look great that a guy who's had the authorities on edge about his violent temper shows up to court locked and loaded. One thing he's made clear ... he means business

The report is from January, who you gonna believe now? Eh???
    1:24 PM PT -- A rep for David Eason refutes the details of this weekend's encounter, telling us he did confront the woman ... but never threatened to shoot her, nor was he carrying a gun. We're told Dave noticed the same woman snooping around their property and tampering with their mailbox two days prior, and drove up to her this time on his ATV. The rep tells us all he said to her was that nothing was for sale when she said she was a realtor looking for property.

Jenelle Evans' husband, David Eason, allegedly threatened to shoot and kill a woman who briefly stopped in front of his property ... TMZ has learned.
    Real estate agent Sandra Britt tells us she was cruising through Jenelle and David's neighborhood last weekend in Riegelwood, NC looking for a rental property for her daughter. She says she paused for a moment in front of the 'Teen Mom' stars' home to admire it ... particularly its new black gate.
    Britt says she was quickly on her way -- but she claims Eason came racing up the street behind her on an ATV and pulled up beside her. She claims he asked, "What the mother f*** are you looking at my house for?"
    She claims he then put his hand on what appeared to be a gun in a holster on his waist and said, "That's right. I got a gun, I will shoot you." She says David then took a pic of her license plate, and then bolted.
    Britt tells us she tried to report the incident to police, but was told nothing could be done because the altercation happened on a public highway. She's planning to file a report with the Sheriff's Department soon.
    We've reached out to Eason, but no word back yet

Worth noting ... David does love his guns. Just last month the Secret Service paid him a visit after he tagged President Trump in a social media post flaunting his arsenal of weapons and ammo.
    Originally Published -- 9:39 AM PT

Ah! I understand now, itís *NOT* ok to tag Trump when you are an idiot with an anger issue and an arsenal of gun but is *IS* ok to threaten anyone else and shoot dogs. Got that.

WTF America???
    C_is_for_Cookie and Lalasnake like this.

Tmz.com

Jenelle Evans was a huge draw for the 'Teen Mom' series, but the show can go without her and do just as well -- so says JE's former costar, Kailyn Lowry.
    We got Kailyn at the Crosby Street Hotel Saturday in NYC, where she was hanging out with another reality TV star, Lindsie Chrisley. Our camera guy asked if Kailyn thought Jenelle being fired from 'Teen Mom' would hurt or help the show all things considered.
    Check out Kailyn's answer -- she acknowledges Jenelle's value as a cast member, but also seems to be taking a slight shot by saying she was dragging the show's reputation down and that replacing her was the right move.
    Lindsie chimes in on that sentiment too, saying there's a major difference between day-to-day drama that'd play well for TV ... and real-life criminal activity, which she seems to insinuate David Eason is guilty of by killing the family dog.

Seriously???? It’s a show about teenagers getting pregnant, how can it get any lower?????

That's why the US has so many incidents of mass murder.

When you let everyone and his fucking brother run around armed to the teeth, it also means crazy fucks like this are walking around carrying.

It's literally the wild west here. And where I live? Forget about it. I don't even watch the local news for Memphis because every damn day it's a giant tally of who was shot and killed today. Or shitty driving killing someone. I would not be able to do my job if I watched the local news. If you guys suddenly never hear from me again, it will likely be because I got shot (or auto accident) while out and around in this city on the job. Seriously. That's why I'm not long for this job and will probably be doing something else this time next year.

That's why I don't get why responsible gun owners aren't all for more regulations. The people I know who shoot seem to fall into one of two categories: Everyone needs to be armed. Or you should have to jump through hoops (like proving you aren't unstable/nuts or a criminal AND have taken gun safety/how-to classes and passed) and be licensed to carry and use. The gun owners I know who aren't all caught up with the corrupt ass NRA or hard-core Trumpers are more likely to have the sense to realize there are people who should not be armed.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

Seriously, surely this Guy is tapped as the next shooter incident waiting to happen. He obviously has anger/mental health issues so why can’t the law do something about this?????
    Nobody is going to do shit to stop him. Unless he tries to access an abortion service... Then they'll be fighting each other to jail him.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    That's why the US has so many incidents of mass murder.

When you let everyone and his fucking brother run around armed to the teeth, it also means crazy fucks like this are walking around carrying.

It's literally the wild west here. And where I live? Forget about it. I don't even watch the local news for Memphis because every damn day it's a giant tally of who was shot and killed today. Or shitty driving killing someone. I would not be able to do my job if I watched the local news. If you guys suddenly never hear from me again, it will likely be because I got shot (or auto accident) while out and around in this city on the job. Seriously. That's why I'm not long for this job and will probably be doing something else this time next year.

That's why I don't get why responsible gun owners aren't all for more regulations. The people I know who shoot seem to fall into one of two categories: Everyone needs to be armed. Or you should have to jump through hoops (like proving you aren't unstable/nuts or a criminal AND have taken gun safety/how-to classes and passed) and be licensed to carry and use. The gun owners I know who aren't all caught up with the corrupt ass NRA or hard-core Trumpers are more likely to have the sense to realize there are people who should not be armed.
    Yep. I don't understand why responsible gun owners, and I know many who are, wouldn't want owning guns to be more of an exclusive thing. Not everyone can operate a HAM radio or go fishing in a pond, but, hey...guns for errbody! What even is happening?

I follow some of the police scanners for where I live and I don't think you realize just how many people get shot every single day. You might read a number here or there, but having it show up on your phone in real time (much less living it), is a big wake up call. And so many kids under 18, too. It's a war zone.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Having the gun openly visible in a vehicle is legal in North Carolina. In fact, unless the person has a concealed carry permit thatís exactly how the gun needs to beó openly seen.

If they were driving through a law enforcement check point or parked in an area with law enforcement present, the gun actually needs to be placed on the dash.
    Novice likes this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information