Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Jenelle Evans: My Husband Shot and Killed Our Dog

czb

i need to stay out of this thread ... it's become to sad to read.
    fgg likes this.

Originally Posted by dksnj
    On my phone so can’t post article, but various media outlets are reporting MTV has cut ties with Jenelle Evans & her family effective immediately

After the show lists it’s advertisers.

MTV need to help Jenelle & the kids when they are ready for it since they helped to make this horror show with their shit “reality” tv.

Plus at a time when Jenelle might be able to get enough impious to get away from this arsehole abuser, MTV have removed her earning power, making it even harder to leave.
    Last edited by Novice; May 8th, 2019 at 03:20 PM.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

This guy is the biggest piece of shit on the planet and I do believe the dog was just the first one he is going to kill if the dumbass bitch doesn't leave him. What's to stop him from picking up one of the kids and crushing their skulls for something stupid? Nothing. I do hope MTV is done with them for real this time.
    holly and garysgirl1999 like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

The last line gave me chills....

Jenelle Evans Fallout from Dog Killing ... Jace and Kaiser Removed from Home

5/13/2019 11:21 AM PDT

Exclusive Details
    Jenelle Evans' husband, David Eason, has alarmed Columbus County Child Protective Services to the point of 2 of the kids who were living in their house are now out ... TMZ has learned.
    Our sources say Jenelle's 9-year-old child, Jace -- who she had with Andrew Lewis -- cannot come back to Jenelle's home to visit, per orders of CPS ... sources connected to Jenelle tell TMZ. Jenelle's mother has custody of Jace and Jenelle has visitation rights, but we're told CPS has put the brakes on visits to Jenelle's home because of the dog-killing incident earlier this month.
    We're told CPS will not allow visits until its investigation is completed.

We've also confirmed Jenelle's 4-year-old son, Kaiser, was removed from the home Friday and is currently staying with his father, Nathan Griffith, and Nathan's mom. By the way, Kaiser was in the house when David beat and then shot the family dog, killing it.
    As for David and Jenelle's 2-year-old daughter, Ensley ... we're told she's still in the home, and partly because authorities believe it's treacherous to enter the property given David's temper combined with his firepower.
    DawnM74 and Waterslide like this.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    This guy is the biggest piece of shit on the planet and I do believe the dog was just the first one he is going to kill if the dumbass bitch doesn't leave him. What's to stop him from picking up one of the kids and crushing their skulls for something stupid? Nothing. I do hope MTV is done with them for real this time.
    The most dangerous time for domestic violence sufferers is when they try to leave their abuser.

I'm so worried for little Kaiser and I hope he doesn't go back there. Jace will be fine with Barb, I personally think David would go after Jenelle before Ensley, but rumors constantly swirl about the state of Kaiser and how those dipshits treat him. His dad is a professional douche but seems to genuinely care for him, I hope he can gain custody and keep him out of that home.

Quote Originally Posted by dksnj View Post
    The last line gave me chills....
    In my state, a child welfare worker was beaten and killed for trying to remove a child from the home. Investigators often have to ask for police assistance, but you can't always judge if and when you'll need it. It's beyond scary.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Didn’t CPS decline to attend without the sheriff in this case?

This guy is a fucking nut job. Anyone with a lick of common sense knows that animal abusers/killers often "graduate" to killing humans.

I think he's already emotionally abused Jenelle (of course that bar is low, but that's beside the point). Next will be the physical abuse, if it hasn't happened already (but I think it has, I seem to remember something about her calling the police on him but then she refused to cooperate once they arrived) & I have no doubt he has verbally abused the kids, especially the boys, since they aren't his. IIRC, Jace is scared to death of this asshole.
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.

I get the feeling this isn't going to end well. According to TMZ, CPS has a court order to remove Ensley and David's daughter and Jenelle & David aren't complying. I see a standoff.....

5/14/2019 1:29 PM PDT

Jenelle Evans' Daughter Ensley About To Be Removed From Home

EXCLUSIVE
    Jenelle Evans is about to be an empty nester ... because Columbus County Child Protective Services are about to remove her 2-year-old daughter, Ensley,from the home ... more fallout from David Eason's dog killing.
    Sources with knowledge say CPS is trying to locate Jenelle, David and Ensley ... and we're told authorities are fearful of entering their property because they believe David is extremely dangerous. There's a social media account claiming to be Jenelle's sister that just said CPS has made its move and taken Ensley ... but we haven't confirmed that -- however, we know that's the plan and it's imminent.

We're told CPS will take Ensley to Jenelle's mother's home and Barbara Evans will care for the child, at least temporarily.
    As we reported ... CPS is ordering Jenelle's 9-year-old son, Jace -- who she had with Andrew Lewis -- to stay away from the home. Jenelle's 4-year-old son, Kaiser, was removed from the home Friday and he's currently living with his daddy, Nathan Griffith, and Nathan's mother.

FOUL PLAY

Remember ... Ensley was sitting on the couch with the family's French bulldog, Nugget, when the puppy nipped at her and sent her father into a rage. David admits he shot and killed the dog because it snapped at his daughter.

Photos of Ensley's face after the incident revealed a noticeable red mark, but it didn't appear the dog bite broke her skin.
    Now, Jenelle is about to lose all of her kids, plus her beloved pup ... and she'll be alone in the home with David.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

And it’s on occasions like this that TMZ need to STOP stirring the pot.
    If he arms himself & kills people because he was warned in advance by tmz then they are also culpable.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    The most dangerous time for domestic violence sufferers is when they try to leave their abuser.
    I've been watching this trainwreck from the beginning. She's had her chances and always backs off and swears that everyone is crazy and making shit up even though she is the one that called the cops. The cops need to figure out a way to get that last kid out of there.

Just saw the above. Hopefully no one else gets killed by this psycho.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by gas_chick View Post
    I've been watching this trainwreck from the beginning. She's had her chances and always backs off and swears that everyone is crazy and making shit up even though she is the one that called the cops. The cops need to figure out a way to get that last kid out of there.

Just saw the above. Hopefully no one else gets killed by this psycho.
    Unfortunately that is all part of the abuse cycle.
    Kittylady and twitchy2.0 like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Unfortunately that is all part of the abuse cycle.
    Yep. Once the fear-based adrenaline crashes out of your system the carefully installed guilt, self doubt and obligation kicks in.
    Novice and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Default JENELLE EVANS, DAVID EASON SHOW UP IN COURT Children Taken Away After Hearing

Jenelle Evans and her husband, David Eason, showed up in court Thursday to fight a judge's order that removed her 3 kids from the family home. About 15 minutes before Jenelle and David left, several kids with blankets over their heads were placed in a CPS vehicle and driven away.
    Jenelle and David were in no mood to speak as they left the courthouse in Columbus County, North Carolina.

As we reported ... Ensley was the last of Jenelle's 3 kids to be removed from the home she shares with David. Ensley was removed just days after a judge ordered that 4-year-old Kaiser be removed from the home and 9-year-old Jace as well. Jenelle has visitation rights with Jace -- her mother, Barbara, has custody -- but the judge doesn't want Jace near Jenelle's home.

The removal came on the heels of CPS launching an investigation after David brutally killed their dog ... after it nipped at Ensley.
    Our sources say as of Wednesday Jenelle was still living with David. She is not the target of the CPS probe ... it's all about David and his violent temper.
    https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/16/jenel...ildren-ensley/

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information