Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree244Likes

Thread: Jenelle Evans: My Husband Shot and Killed Our Dog

Poor dog. That subhuman scum needs to be beaten to a pulp and left to die!! And why didn't this idiot help her dog? I would have grabbed up the heaviest frying pan in the house and beaned that filthy dirtbag waste of oxygen into a skull fracture.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Poor dog. That subhuman scum needs to be beaten to a pulp and left to die!! And why didn't this idiot help her dog? I would have grabbed up the heaviest frying pan in the house and beaned that filthy dirtbag waste of oxygen into a skull fracture.
    She wasn’t there. He was child-watching & did nothing to stop the kid tormenting the dog. Then it nipped her and he shot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    She wasn’t there. He was child-watching & did nothing to stop the kid tormenting the dog. Then it nipped her and he shot it.
    I've read several articles about this and all of them say that she fled the house with the kids after he killed her dog. That would imply she was there and did nothing.

Whoa! That wasn’t what I saw! Yep I’d say the same but an arsehole on the rampage with a gun, you’re going to run.

Whoa! That wasn’t what I saw! Yep I’d say the same but an arsehole on the rampage with a gun, you’re going to run.
    Agree, but asshole vs heavy object from behind, no contest. Apparently he beat the poor dog senseless before he took him out to shoot him, so she could have put a stop to this while he was unarmed. From various accounts, he is abusive to her and her kids so maybe next time it'll be one of them he murders.

Agree, but asshole vs heavy object from behind, no contest. Apparently he beat the poor dog senseless before he took him out to shoot him, so she could have put a stop to this while he was unarmed. From various accounts, he is abusive to her and her kids so maybe next time it'll be one of them he murders.
    And that is probably why she didn’t intervene.
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

And that is probably why she didn’t intervene.
    That would have been the perfect opportunity for her to intervene, while he was busy beating a 17 pound helpless dog to a pulp. She didn't even call the police, she just watched. No excuse for that.

Yes there is if she has been at the receiving end of a beating herself. YMMV
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I've read several articles about this and all of them say that she fled the house with the kids after he killed her dog. That would imply she was there and did nothing.
    Or it could be that she returned as he was finishing up or after he was done, in which case the first priority would be to grab the children and run for safety.

There is only one undeniable fact here and that he's an animal abuser and killer and I'm not going to throw whoever this girl is under a bus for speculation that could go both ways.
    Novice, czb, crayzeehappee and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Or it could be that she returned as he was finishing up or after he was done, in which case the first priority would be to grab the children and run for safety.

There is only one undeniable fact here and that he's an animal abuser and killer and I'm not going to throw whoever this girl is under a bus for speculation that could go both ways.
    I've read several articles and they all implied she was at home, watched the beating, and then fled with the kids. If that is correct, it is 100% on her for not even calling the police while he was occupied murdering her dog.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

"Implied" is still a lot different from "was", that's all I'm saying.

And journalists never juice up a story by implying (aka staying on the right side of libel laws) anything, ever...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think that one of us is missing the point here.

Even animal control won’t attend the property with out deputies to ensure their safety.

Anyway, moving on.

JENELLE EVANS' EXCALLED 911 AFTER EASON SHOT DOG... Where's My Son?

5/6/2019 8:04 AM PDT

Jenelle Evans' ex-fiance and second baby daddy called 911 not long after David Eason fatally shot her dog ... and it's crystal clear he was worried sick about his son's safety.
    TMZ's obtained the 911 call and you can hear Nathan Griffith request cops do a welfare check because he'd just heard that Eason shot and killed Jenelle's French bulldog, Nugget. Nathan and Jenelle have a 4-year-old son named Kaiser ... who he believed was in the house at the time Nugget was killed.

Nathan said Jenelle had left the house after the shooting and gone to a friend's house -- but he was also concerned for her safety. He was speaking to someone in the room with him, and said if Jenelle goes back to the house -- where Eason was -- "somebody is going to die."
    As we reported, Eason killed the dog with a shotgun after it nipped at the couple's 2-year-old daughter, Ensley. Eason also slammed Nugget against the back deck ... before firing the fatal shot.
    Based on the call ... it sounds like Griffith, who still appears on "Teen Mom 2," was in touch with MTV producers and getting info from them about the shooting

JENELLE EVAN'S HUSBAND DAVIDPUSH TO REMOVE HIM FROM THE HOUSETargeted By Child Protective Services

5/6/2019 8:27 AM PDT

David Eason has killed their family dog and people close to the family are worried sick he poses a danger to Jenelle Evans, the 3 kids in the house and the other family pets, and they have now made their move with Child Protective Services ... TMZ has learned.
    Sources connected to Jenelle and David tell TMZ, some have already called CPS and others will call as early as later Monday, asking the agency to remove David from the family home.
    They are worried for 2-year-old Ensley, 4-year-old Kaiser and David's 11-year-old daughter, Maryssa. They are also deeply concerned about Jenelle's pit bull, Jax. As we reported, David has already shot the dog with a BB gun for chasing animals on the property.
    We're told the local Sheriff and people associated with Jenelle and David are frustrated because -- without Jenelle's cooperation -- they are unable to file criminal charges against him.
    We've learned the Plan B is Child Protective Services. They want the agency to remove David from the home, on grounds he's a danger to everyone living there. The end game is to get David mental health help ... in particular anger management.
    The complication -- David has "No Trespassing" signs on the property, and up to now law enforcement has been concerned over entering. They're afraid the pit bull could attack them -- in addition to getting shot by David. But, we're told the pit bull is harmless. Still, David's a real concern.

On my phone so canít post article, but various media outlets are reporting MTV has cut ties with Jenelle Evans & her family effective immediately
    Mivvi21, fgg and holly like this.

Guess they'll have to go out and get real jobs now.
    holly likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information