Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
Like Tree948Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

Holy fuck.
    fgg likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Motherfucker was worth a lot. I know life's unfair but the line item approach is extra depressing. Makes me wish I knew hell was real for sure.

Well I hope against hope at least some of it goes to the victims, somehow.
    czb, Brookie, weathered1 and 2 others like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Motherfucker was worth a lot. I know life's unfair but the line item approach is extra depressing. Makes me wish I knew hell was real for sure.

Well I hope against hope at least some of it goes to the victims, somehow.
    I don't know... I've heard of people claiming against an estate but what happens if the estate is set to pass into a trust?

I think this might be tied in litigation for a long, long time with only the lawyers seeing anything. And it feels like a final middle finger from this arsehole.
    Last edited by Kittylady; August 19th, 2019 at 07:26 PM. Reason: sleepy fat fingers
    Beeyotch, weathered1 and Angeli like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I think this pushes me over the ledge into he killed himself, or paid someone to help him commit suicide. It's weird that his lawyer told the press that he seemed upbeat and told him he'd see him in a couple of days, but never mentioned the will signing. I think that would give anyone pause about his intentions. It does really make me mad. He should have had to sit through every trial and all the GUILTY verdicts that came his way.
    sprynkles, Brando and Angeli like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

....or, he knew they would be moving him and made to look suicided. Assets to his brother and back in circulation.
    SHELLEE and sprynkles like this.

Fucker was killed
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I think he was killed too. By people who were very good at making it look like a suicide.

Yet not really, just cause the cameras were “not working” and his cell mate was moved prior to the incident.
    czb and Novice like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by Raff View Post
    I think he was killed too. By people who were very good at making it look like a suicide.
    Not that good.I doubt there are many who believe it was a suicide.

fgg

Will Prince Andrew be deposed?

Buckingham Palace and Prince Andrew may have thought that they’d put this Jeffrey Epstein business behind them. Even after Andrew was seen with Epstein following his jail sentence on “charges of solicitation of prostitution and procurement of minors for prostitution”, he managed to not have to account for his connection to Epstein for almost a decade. Until a few weeks ago when Epstein was arrested and subsequently “died by suicide” in federal detention. Now lawyers for Epstein’s victims are urging Andrew to come forward with what he knows. Per The Guardian:

Representatives of women including Virginia Giuffre, who was pictured with Andrew in a now notorious photograph and alleges she was made to have sex with him, urged the prince to help them secure justice for the women Epstein abused.

“I look forward to coordinating a formal deposition where he will be given the opportunity to tell us everything he knows,” Brad Edwards, a lawyer for Giuffre, told the Guardian on Monday. “We would like to do this as soon as possible, at his convenience, and again we are very appreciative of his willingness to help.”

“Coordinating a formal deposition”? They want to depose the Duke of York, the second son of the Queen of England, eighth in line to the throne, in a case against a pedophile accused of raping dozens of women and forcing them to have sex with rich powerful men, including world and business leaders, and royalty. They are trying to depose a prince of England, a f-cking PRINCE! They mean to put him in a conference room, turn on the audio and video recorders, and ask him questions like:

Did your friends Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell introduce you to girls and offer you the opportunity to have sex with them?

Did you know that your friend Jeffrey Epstein was running a sex ring with minors?

What were you doing at Epstein’s home that day in December 2010, after he was released from prison, and registered as a sex offender, peeping your head out of his front door as a parade of girls was seen coming and going from the residence?

Didn’t you think it was weird that your friend was convicted for creeping on minors and still continued to be surrounded by very young-looking females?

Did that bother you? Did you ever ask him about it? Did you ever see him abusing girls?

Did you know that these girls claim that they were forced to be available for sex to all these powerful men?

Were you one of those men?

Please look at this photograph of Virginia Giuffre who claims you are standing beside her with your arm around her. Is this you? Or is this your secret doppelganger? Did you know how old she was? Why were you there? What contact did you have with her? She says you had sex. Did you have sex? Did you, the son of the Queen of England, have sex with a then 17 year old girl procured for you by Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell? If not, why would she say you did? Can you explain that?

How is this not the BIGGEST STORY?!?

How is the fact that lawyers are trying to depose Prince Andrew not THE royal story of the moment?

But here’s the cover of the Daily Mail today, August 20, 2019.

andrew-embed-20aug19.jpg

As you can see, Prince Andrew’s scandal shares equal space with Prince Harry and Meghan Markle’s private jet situation. As you know, Elton John and Ellen DeGeneres and a few other celebrities have spoken out in support of the Sussexes and the way they’re being treated by the British tabloids.

Here’s the thing – there should be a conversation about royal travel and climate change and hypocrisy, that’s a worthwhile conversation to have … in context. Prince Charles has been a climate crusader for decades, the first British royal to take up the cause, way back when people laughed at him. He’s flown private. Prince William, who has also urged climate change awareness (he was in Davos in January of this year urging world leaders to do more for the environment just like Prince Harry was at the Google Summit on climate change a couple of weeks ago), flies private all the time, most recently to Mustique, with Kate and the children. Any conversation about climate change and the royal hypocrisy, then, should involve all of them, if this is actually what the UK tabloids are all about, if the environment is really their concern. Is it though? Or is it that they want to specifically focus on Harry and Meghan because they’re still mad at Harry and Meghan for not giving them enough access to their baby when he was born and all kinds of other grudges?

And on top of that, it’s what I wrote about yesterday: the issue of equivalency, which is perfectly illustrated by today’s cover of the Daily Mail. Sure, let’s talk about both stories. But putting both stories side by side suggests that the outrage over both should be the same. That Harry and Meghan flying private on holiday is the same level of egregiousness as Prince Andrew hanging out at the home of a pedophile rapist and not ever explaining whatever the f-ck he was doing spending time with that guy AFTER he was exposed to be a sex offender.

They are not the same. And putting them next to each other on the front page, equating these two stories, is a reflection of the UK media’s attitude towards the Sussexes, Meghan in particular – an attitude they continue to deny, but how can you deny what’s going on here on the cover?

https://www.laineygossip.com/prince-...-victims/57348
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

When papers of evidence are found, there will probably be a mysterious fire in that room.
    lindsaywhit and kasippu like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Yet not really, just cause the cameras were “not working” and his cell mate was moved prior to the incident.
    Not to mention lazy, records-falsifying guards.

The only way it could be worse is if they issued him a prison uniform made out of rope and played "The Smiths" non-stop over the PA system.

Elite Member

I don't think H&M news can distract the public if indeed there will be food shortage. Bread & circus, as they say, but if you don't give people bread no circus can save you.
    To me they are all parasites , from Queen to her grandchildren.
    I doubt H&M "scandal" is a cover-up for Andrew, after all it's been public knowledge for a long while and he's not the only friend of pedophiles in that family.
    How about Charles' close friendship with notorious pedo Jimmy Savile? He was acting like a marriage counselor between Charles and Diana, no less. Charles led tributes to Savile when he died. And Charles is the future King, you would expect he would be more careful. But "mummy" pulls the right strings for her kids. Who wouldn't do the same?
    Lord Mountbatten , Charles' uncle and mentor was also a pedophile.

They've survived bigger scandals without the help of a former C-list actress. The entire family is a disgrace, QEII has failed as a mother. But she's got an excellent PR team and supposedly she's doing a great job as the Head of State . Same as Harry who went from a Nazi-racist exam-cheater prince to a climate warrior and no one can question his behavior, because some random has-beens sharing the same PR company are saying he's the greatest guy on Earth.

LE. Prince Phillip started dating Elizabeth when she was 13 y.o. I know, they probably only exchanged letters until she was 18.
    " An entry in Chips Channon's diary made reference to the future marriage of Elizabeth and Philip as early as 1941, "He is to be our Prince Consort, and that is why he is serving in our Navy." . In 1941 she was 15.
    Last edited by redcat; August 20th, 2019 at 03:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redcat View Post
    I don't think H&M news can distract the public if indeed there will be food shortage. Bread & circus, as they say, but if you don't give people bread no circus can save you.
    To me they are all parasites , from Queen to her grandchildren.
    I doubt H&M "scandal" is a cover-up for Andrew, after all it's been public knowledge for a long while and he's not the only friend of pedophiles in that family.
    How about Charles' close friendship with notorious pedo Jimmy Savile? He was acting like a marriage counselor between Charles and Diana, no less. Charles led tributes to Savile when he died. And Charles is the future King, you would expect he would be more careful. But "mummy" pulls the right strings for her kids. Who wouldn't do the same?
    Lord Mountbatten , Charles' uncle and mentor was also a pedophile.

They've survived bigger scandals without the help of a former C-list actress. The entire family is a disgrace, QEII has failed as a mother. But she's got an excellent PR team and supposedly she's doing a great job as the Head of State . Same as Harry who went from a Nazi-racist exam-cheater prince to a climate warrior and no one can question his behavior, because some random has-beens sharing the same PR company are saying he's the greatest guy on Earth.

LE. Prince Phillip started dating Elizabeth when she was 13 y.o. I know, they probably only exchanged letters until she was 18.
    " An entry in Chips Channon's diary made reference to the future marriage of Elizabeth and Philip as early as 1941, "He is to be our Prince Consort, and that is why he is serving in our Navy." . In 1941 she was 15.
    Montbatten was gay/bi in a time when it was illegal. The accusations were made by Baroness Decies, Elizabeth de la Poer Beresford, who accused them (him & his wife) of being “low class” and that he was “a homosexual and pedophile”, and she an American.... The FBI though that she had no grudge but I doubt that was the case.
    Jimmy Saville fooled *lots* of people, that’s what pedophiles do. That is how they operate through the years without getting caught.

As for Elizabeth and Philip that was an “arranged” marriage. In that she needed to marry someone and he was looking for a rich well connected someone to marry but it was a marriage of royal houses as they are related. Given they are related and he was in the forces, that she started writing to him when she was 13 (he would have been18 or so) is a none-thing for me. He was in the forces, they were related and people wrote letters then. *shrug*

and thanks for making my an apologist for the fucking royal family.

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information