Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree948Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

I thought I read that someone heard "shrieking" coming from Epstein's cell. Does one shriek in the middle of hanging one's self? Doesn't that call attention to it?
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

and wouldn't that wake a sleeping guard?
    Brookie, A*O and pinkbunnyslippers like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

A*O

Of course he was whacked. A lot of very powerful people needed to guarantee his silence. Apart from prince Andrew and Bill Clinton I’ve also heard Richard Branson was involved. Not surprised, he’s always been a gropey sleaze; I’m amazed he hasn’t been Me Too’d yet.
    If all the women in this place were laid end to end, I wouldnt be surprised - Dorothy Parker

Quote Originally Posted by A*O View Post
    Of course he was whacked. A lot of very powerful people needed to guarantee his silence. Apart from prince Andrew and Bill Clinton Ive also heard Richard Branson was involved. Not surprised, hes always been a gropey sleaze; Im amazed he hasnt been Me Tood yet.
    Don't forget the ones with the most power at the moment: AG Barr('s father) -how can he still be on this case, surely he should recluse himself- and 45.
    I read that a month or 2 ago there were cement trucks that covered things in his estate. If it smells fishy and looks fishy it probably is fishy. And Ghislain can't be found? I wouldn't be surprised if she's been taken care of as well.

I read an article in the DM where they tried to portray the 17 year old as the party girl doing the yacht scene. The article changed tone, maybe either from comments on the article or an editor.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    And Ghislain can't be found? I wouldn't be surprised if she's been taken care of as well.
    She's at an In 'n' Out.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ins-death.html
    Ghislaine Maxwell has been seen in public for the first time since close friend Jeffrey Epstein apparently committed suicide while he was awaiting trial for sex crimes.
    The British socialite, 57, was photographed eating at an In-N-Out burger restaurant in Los Angeles on Monday while reading a book entitled 'The Book of Honor: The Secret Lives and Deaths of CIA Operatives.'
    When confronted, she replied: 'Well, I guess this is the last time I'll be eating here!'....
    Brookie and lindsaywhit like this.

Of course he was whacked. A lot of very powerful people needed to guarantee his silence. Apart from prince Andrew and Bill Clinton I’ve also heard Richard Branson was involved. Not surprised, he’s always been a gropey sleaze; I’m amazed he hasn’t been Me Too’d yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasippu View Post
    Don't forget the ones with the most power at the moment: AG Barr('s father) -how can he still be on this case, surely he should recluse himself- and 45.
    I read that a month or 2 ago there were cement trucks that covered things in his estate. If it smells fishy and looks fishy it probably is fishy. And Ghislain can't be found? I wouldn't be surprised if she's been taken care of as well.

I read an article in the DM where they tried to portray the 17 year old as the party girl doing the yacht scene. The article changed tone, maybe either from comments on the article or an editor.
    I did not realize at first that Ghislain was Robert Maxwell's daughter - his favorite daughter, no less. How odd to have two (2) people so very close her die in mysterious circumstances. She appears to be somewhat dangerous to know, hmmm?
    twitchy2.0 likes this.

i thought she was hiding out at the house of some rich dude she used to bone outside of boston?
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

czb

in and out? i don't even eat that drek. girlfriend has really hit the nadir.
    Brookie likes this.

Of course he was whacked. A lot of very powerful people needed to guarantee his silence. Apart from prince Andrew and Bill Clinton Ive also heard Richard Branson was involved. Not surprised, hes always been a gropey sleaze; Im amazed he hasnt been Me Tood yet.
    While there are people that would be compromised by information that Epstein has, this particular set of people does not have the means or wherewithal to do much, if anything, about it. The US federal prison system is controlled by the Department of Justice (William Barr), and ultimately, Donald Trump. These accusations about Clinton, particularly by Trump, are both nonsensical and incredibly ironic. If Trump considered himself innocent, that Epstein was an asset that needed to be protected, and thought that Epstein could give up some juicy stuff on Clinton and other Democrats, he had complete control of the levers to move Epstein somewhere that would protect him and give the staff their marching orders. So, either Trump is lying or just grossly incompetent - but somehow his base is not capable of that level of analysis.

re: in n out, i quite liked the burgers but i hated the fries and that nasty sauce they put on them. shake shack is by far superior.
    DeChayz likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

And here she was as Elon Musk's date in 2014:

He was awfully quick to call one of those cave rescuers a pedo. Projection?

I mean, sure, he claims she photobombed him, but he's slimy as hell.
    Kittylady likes this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    re: in n out, i quite liked the burgers but i hated the fries and that nasty sauce they put on them. shake shack is by far superior.
    I'm going to cosign on Shake Shacks fries. When I would take our daughter there, I was just fine ordering some fries - crispy and hot and flavorful. In my opinion, In-n-Out Burger and Five Guys are basically the West Coast/East Coast versions of each other. Even the color scheme of the place is the same (red and white, I think). I was surprised to see Five Guys in London -- as well as the crowds around it.

czb

in and out used to be ok but for the past few years has been yuck. shake shack is ok as is five guys. but super duper is the SHIZZ.

The one bad thing about living in the Keys is we don't have any good fast food, only Mcdonalds, BK, and Wendy's where I am. I've never tried in and out and the one time that I went to a 5 guys, I got a hot dog.
    holly likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Fascinating - a Murdoch paper outs a Maxwell.
    Brookie likes this.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information