Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435
Like Tree1501Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

Looks like it was one of those 'men's rights' anti-feminist assholes. https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/07/...tivist-report/
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    Looks like it was one of those 'men's rights' anti-feminist assholes. https://www.crimeonline.com/2020/07/...tivist-report/
    “Now is the time for all good men to fight for their rights before they have no rights left,”

These guys are toxic and batshit

This is the same guy featured on the Colbert show about a decade back when he was trying to get rid of ladies nights in nightclubs.
    "But I am very poorly today & very stupid & I hate everybody & everything." -- Charles Darwin

It is really frightening to see the frivolous crap that some people fixate on. This couple lost their only child -- she cried for a week when he went off to college......
    rollo likes this.

It might be frivolous, but that's where I'd seen the guy's name before.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It is really frightening to see the frivolous crap that some people fixate on. This couple lost their only child -- she cried for a week when he went off to college......
    So sad and pointless.
    MohandasKGanja likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

'Ask Prince Andrew' for details of Epstein's 'cesspool' island, Donald Trump says in unearthed interview

Trump was asked in 2015 about Epstein and the alleged sexual abuse that took place on the Caribbean island owned by the disgraced financier who died in prison last year
    Author of the article:
    Josie Ensor

Publishing date:
    Jul 23, 2020 • Last Updated 2 hours ago • 2 minute read

Virginia Giuffre, right, – previously Virginia Roberts – one of Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged victims, has testified that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew in London when she was 17. She is seen here with Prince Andrew and Ghislaine Maxwell.

NEW YORK — Donald Trump told reporters to “ask Prince Andrew” when questioned about what went on at Jeffrey Epstein’s “cesspool” private island, in a newly unearthed interview.

The U.S. president was asked back in 2015 about Epstein and the alleged sexual abuse that took place on Little St James, the Caribbean island owned by the disgraced financier who died in a prison cell in August last year.

“That island was really a cesspool, there’s no question about it, just ask Prince Andrew – he’ll tell you about it,” Trump told journalists shortly before he entered the presidential race. “The island was an absolute cesspool.”

According to flight logs, the Duke of York paid at least one visit to the island, travelling on Epstein’s private jet, although former staff claimed he visited Little St James several times.

However, Trump claimed in a press briefing on Tuesday: “I don’t know the situation with Prince Andrew. Just don’t know, not aware of it,” he said as he wished Ghislaine Maxwell, Epstein’s longtime associate and former girlfriend, well. The president was asked whether he thought Maxwell, who was arrested earlier this month on sex-trafficking charges, was “going to turn-in powerful men.”

“I don’t know, I haven’t really been following it too much. I just wish her well, frankly,” he replied, in an extraordinary intervention. Trump and his wife Melania were photographed with Epstein and Maxwell at the president’s Mar-a-Lago hotel in Florida in 2000.

Virginia Roberts Giuffre has claimed she was recruited by Maxwell, trafficked from the U.S. to London, and forced to sleep with Prince Andrew when she was aged 17.

The Duke has always strongly denied the claims and said he has no recollection of meeting Giuffre. Prosecutors in New York are appealing to him to talk to the FBI about his association with Epstein and Maxwell.

There has been speculation that Maxwell could give information to U.S. authorities about the Duke and other powerful men who she had met, including Bill Clinton and Trump, neither of whom have been accused of any wrongdoing.

Maxwell applied on Tuesday to a judge for a gagging order to protect her “chances of a fair trial.” Maxwell pleaded not guilty last week to charges that she recruited three girls, one as young as 14, in the mid-90s for Epstein to sexually abuse during massage sessions which she allegedly participated in sometimes at his Manhattan mansion and in Palm Beach, Florida; New Mexico; and London.

Maxwell is expected to spend a year awaiting trial at the notorious federal Brooklyn Detention Center.
    The latest developments came a day before a judge in a civil suit, filed by Giuffre against Maxwell, was set to rule on whether to unseal documents relating to the socialite’s sex life. Maxwell’s lawyers have tried to stop release of 613 pages of deposition testimony the heiress gave in the case in 2016.

https://nationalpost.com/news/world/...-5bfd3ac10ed2/

Sarzy likes this.

Default Jeffrey Epstein's Infamous Palm Beach House for Sale at $22M

Jeffrey Epstein's infamous compound where he sexually assaulted many of his young victims is now on the market ... if anyone actually wants it, at any price.
    The late, disgraced financier and convicted sex offender's Palm Beach crib is up for sale at a whopping $21,995,000. The mansion, of course, is heavily featured in the Netflix docuseries, "Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich" ... but not in a good way.

The 6-bedroom, 7.5-bathroom house sits on just a tad over 8,000 square feet. The compound -- which is about a mile away from President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club -- has waterfront views in the prestigious Estate Section on El Brillo Way. The Tarpon and Everglade islands are part of the westerly views.
    All that sounds great, if this were a normal real estate listing, but this one comes with a massive dark cloud.

Remember, this is the house where Epstein recruited girls for the sole purpose of sexually assaulting them. He initially pled guilty in 2007 to state prostitution charges, and though he was sentenced to 13 months in jail, critics say he got off easy considering the trove of evidence found at the Palm Beach compound.

That being said ... Corcoran Group's Kerry Warwick, who has the listing, says he doesn't think Epstein's crimes will affect the price. He told The Real Deal, "I believe the past ownership of the property will bear no relationship to its future. The location and what can be done with it is really what matters."

Translation: It's a $22 mil teardown?

As we reported ... the house was recently vandalized when someone painted "Gone but not forgiven" in bold red letters on the front gate. Epstein faced federal charges for sex trafficking when he committed suicide inside his Manhattan jail cell.

On the same day the Palm Beach crib hit the market, Epstein's massive Manhattan townhouse also hit the market for $88 million. Other properties -- including Epstein's ranch in New Mexico, apartment in Paris and even his private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands -- are also reportedly expected to hit the market soon.

A rep told The Real Deal that proceeds from sales of the properties will be subject to claims against Epstein's estate, including those from the alleged victims.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/07/23/jeffr...ound-for-sale/

czb

who gets the proceeds from the sale? perv's brother?

They better watch Pimp Mama Ghis's cell 24 x 7, or else she'll also "commit suicide".
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Torch it.
    fgg, sprynkles, rollo and 1 others like this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

fgg

Prince Andrew and the Unsealing

While most of the British royal headlines the last few days and probably in the days to come will be about the rom-com known as Finding Freedom, about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, don’t sleep on another potential royal story that’s expected this week that is much more scandalous, much more concerning regarding Prince Andrew.

Back in 2015, Virginia Roberts Giuffre sued Ghislaine Maxwell for defamation. In case you forgot, Virginia Roberts Giuffre is the woman who has accused Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell of sex trafficking her to their prominent associates – among them Prince Andrew, with whom she was pictured with his arm around her when she was 17 years old in Ghislaine Maxwell’s London home.

Last week, a judge in New York ordered documents from that lawsuit to be unsealed and we just might be getting that information this week. Forbes has a comprehensive explanation about that process and about what might be included in that paperwork and it’s worth a read to understand the situation. Here are a couple of paragraphs related to Andrew though:

"The documents supply context and filigreed detail of the inner workings of Epstein's operations, since the core of Giuffre's dispute with Maxwell concerned Giuffre's characterization of that. The documents include the transcript of Ghislaine Maxwell's own 7-hour deposition at the hands of Virginia Roberts Giuffre's lawyers on the subject of Maxwell's relationship, both professional and personal, with Epstein, estimated to run at some 400 pages. Of more direct concern to Prince Andrew and his "working group" of lawyers and public relations advisors, Roberts Giuffre's deposition by Maxwell's lawyers is also included in the dozen documents to be released.”

“In this context, it's important to remember how crucial Virginia Roberts Giuffre's narrative of her three alleged encounters with Prince Andrew are to her claims of being trafficked, to London and elsewhere, but specifically to London at the hands of Ghislaine Maxwell and Epstein. In this sense it can be argued that the news of the release of the civil documents is worse for Prince Andrew than it is for his old friend Maxwell, since Andrew sits in Windsor Royal Lodge in a luxe sort of confinement of his own making, un-indicted but inexorably at the forefront of the thinking at every twist the criminal case against his friend takes.”

Virginia Roberts Giuffre has remained consistent in her allegations that Prince Andrew, Queen Elizabeth’s second son, 100% participated in the gross operation that Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine Maxwell were running. She’s been interviewed repeatedly, she’s participated in docuseries and other programs exposing Epstein’s f-cksh-t. But getting this information from legal documents that are being reviewed by investigators prosecuting Ghislaine Maxwell represents a whole new level of worry for Prince Andrew and his advisors.

As you know, Andrew and Buckingham Palace have vigorously denied over the years that he’s done anything wrong beyond exercise poor judgment in who has decided to befriend. They’ve insisted that whatever it was that Jeffrey Epstein was up to, Prince Andrew was not involved. In Filthy Rich, the Netflix documentary about Jeffrey Epstein, in addition to Virginia Roberts Giuffre’s assertions, there are witnesses who have gone on record to say that Prince Andrew was seen on Epstein’s island in the presence of naked young-looking girls. These unsealed documents will show how both Ghislaine Maxwell and Virginia Roberts Giuffre respond to repeated questioning about Epstein’s associates. If you watched Filthy Rich, you would have seen Epstein plead the fifth during his depositions every time he was asked a question about whether or not he raped girls, whether or not he was gifted a 12 year old girl for his birthday. Like I said before, I understand why pleading the fifth is a legal protection but man, can you ever imagine being a position where someone straight up asks you if you were gifted underage girls as a birthday gift and you have to plead the fifth? How often will Ghislaine Maxwell plead the fifth? And how many times will she plead the fifth about Prince Andrew? Will these unsealed documents tell us?

https://www.laineygossip.com/judge-o...unsealed/66726
    palta and crayzeehappee like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Bronze Member

This gets more interesting by the day. Lets see if Ghislaine lives long enough to testify???

On another note - has anyone watched the video on youtube 'The True Story Behind GUCCI Mane'? Does anyone know if what they say is true? I stumbled across it and was blown away it...

This Eric Weinstein is a manager of an investment firm and he's one of the people who coined the phrase "intellectual dark web". He's a smart guy who seems to have ins with the fancy people.

He says a few interesting things. He's got a bit of a conspiracy theory going. He talked about being invited the NY home, girls around, servants, his behavior.

fgg

Ghislaine Maxwell latest news: Unsealed documents, list of names and more

Court documents released Thursday claim to reveal what life was like inside the world of rich and powerful pedophile Jeffrey Epstein and his accused madam Ghislaine Maxwell.

A federal judge unsealed the trove of records from a now-settled civil defamation case involving chief accuser Virginia Giuffre and Maxwell.

Maxwell, 58, has since been criminally charged after she was arrested July 2 on a six-count indictment accusing her of grooming young girls for sex. She has pleaded not guilty.

Here is what the pair have been accused of in the newly-released court papers:

Epstein and Maxwell allegedly hosted orgies with young girls
    Epstein and his British socialite pal allegedly used the late financier’s private Caribbean island, Little St. James Island, to host “constant” orgies together — with Maxwell having “continuous” sex with girls and women, including some who Giuffre said appeared to be as young as 15.

“There’s just a blur of so many girls,” Giuffre said — alleging that at one point, she was forced to perform oral sex on Maxwell herself while Epstein watched.

Bill Clinton was allegedly once a guest on the orgy isle
    Giuffre claimed Clinton once visited the island with Maxwell, herself and “two young girls” from New York.

Said she was surprised to see the ex-president and, “I remember asking Jeffrey, ‘What’s Bill Clinton doing here?’ kind of thing, and he laughed it off and said, ‘Well, he owes me a favor.’

“He never told me what favors they were. I never knew. I didn’t know if he was serious. It was just a joke,” Giuffre said of Epstein.

Clinton has not been accused of any impropriety in the Epstein-Maxwell case and denied ever going to the island.

Giuffre was trafficked to powerful men for ‘blackmail’
    Giuffre’s lawyer alleged in 2015 court papers she was made “available for sex to politically-connected and financially-powerful people” to obtain potential dirt on them.

The documents claimed she was “trafficked for sexual purposes to many other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known Prime Minister, and other world leaders” and then described the events “so that he could potentially blackmail them.”

In a separate 2016 deposition, she listed some of the people she was allegedly told to have sex with, including Prince Andrew another prince — whose name she couldn’t remember — the owner of a hotel chain, lawyer Alan Dershowitz and former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson.

Dershowitz, Andrew and Richardson have all denied having sex with Giuffre — with Dershowitz issuing another forceful denial Friday.

Prince Andrew allegedly lobbied for leniency for Epstein
    The royal is accused of urging federal prosecutors to get Epstein a more “favorable” plea deal in his 2007 prostitution case involving a 14-year-old girl in Florida.

Two other alleged Epstein victims, only identified as Jane Doe #1 and #2 in the court papers, wanted the release of documents they said would reveal ”Epstein’s lobbying efforts to persuade the Government to give him a more favorable plea arrangement and/or non-prosecution agreement, including efforts on his behalf by Prince Andrew and former Harvard Law Professor Alan Dershowitz,” according to the court papers from 2015.

A friend of the Duke of York has told The Post: “This allegation is a straightforward untruth. No ifs, no buts.”

Giuffre described Maxwell’s private parts under oath
    Giuffre — asked in a deposition if she was aware of “any distinguishing physical features” about the accused sex trafficker — replied, “I can tell you that she had very large natural breasts.”

She added: “I can tell you that her pubic hair was dark brown, nearly black. I don’t remember any specific birthmarks or moles that I could point out that would be relevant.”

Epstein and Maxwell allegedly had racial preferences for girls
    Giuffre alleged in the documents that the pair also instructed her to procure other young girls for their perverted sexual fantasies — and Epstein had strict likes and dislikes.

“What instructions were you given about what to look for?” a lawyer asked Giuffre, according to the court papers.

“Young, pretty, you know, a fun personality. They couldn’t be black. If they were any other descent other than white, they had to be exotically beautiful. That was just about it,” Giuffre said.

Giuffre was ordered to lick Epstein’s nipples
    The alleged victim accused Maxwell of recruiting her while she was working at President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida and eventually bringing her to a secret sex room in Epstein’s Palm Beach mansion, which included sex toys and pornographic art.

Epstein was there waiting for her, naked on a massage table, Giuffre said.

“I was so afraid thinking about upsetting and disappointing them, I don’t know, it’s a weird situation by far, and I was expected to lick his nipples … and give him oral sex while he wanted to fondle me,” she said.

“Then at the end, I was told by Ghislaine to get on top and straddle Jeffrey sexually, and when we were done, we went and had a shower in the room, and Jeffrey told me to wash him up and down.”

Epstein told Maxwell she did ‘nothing wrong’
    In a 2015 e-mail, the multimillionaire financier assured his alleged cohort that she should be partying instead of worrying.

“You have done nothing wrong and i woudl [sic] urge you to start acting like it,” Epstein wrote Maxwell, according to the documents.

“Go outside, head high, not as an esacping [sic] convict,” he said. “go to parties. deal with it.”

https://nypost.com/2020/07/31/ghisla...833.1518208002
    Sarzy, sprynkles and Brookie like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 253132333435

Thread Information