Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Like Tree1126Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

I know y'all know this, but Andy Lassner is the executive producer on Ellen's show. He's joking.

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    I know y'all know this, but Andy Lassner is the executive producer on Ellen's show. He's joking.
    Yes, Andy’s tweets are very silly and tongue in cheek but sadly these Q nuts peddle these hilarious conspiracies 24/7 on SM and Reddit. It’s mind boggling how crazy they are.

The plot thickens...........

EXCLUSIVE: Jeffrey Epstein told guards and inmates that someone tried to KILL HIM weeks before he hanged himself - as questions mount over why the billionaire pedophile was taken off suicide watch just as sex slave lawsuit named his powerful friends

• Jeffrey Epstein was found hanged in his prison cell at Metropolitan Correctional Center on Saturday morning
    • However, a source who has seen Epstein in recent weeks has told DailyMail.com that 'there was no indication he might try to take his own life'
    • The insider further claims the billionaire had told prison guards and fellow inmates that he feared someone had tried to kill him
    • Epstein, 66, was briefly hospitalized on July 24 after being found semi-conscious on the floor of his jail cell
    • It is unclear whether he attempted suicide or whether was attacked
    • The billionaire was not on suicide watch at the time he took his own life on Saturday, sparking outrage from top Washington figures
    • Attorney General Will Barr has ordered both the FBI and the Inspector General to open investigations into Epstein's death
    • Epstein's death comes just 24 hours after explosive court documents were unsealed implicating several powerful men in Epstein's sex scandals
    Until the end of time. I'll be there for you. You own my heart and mind. I truly adore you
    -Prince Rogers Nelson

My husband's been a mental health nurse for thirty years and we were discussing this 'incident' earlier. In all the years he's been working in this field no patient, on suicide watch, has ever killed themselves. However, he made this cryptic comment- 'He was clearly given the opportunity to kill himself'.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Fawlty View Post
    My husband's been a mental health nurse for thirty years and we were discussing this 'incident' earlier. In all the years he's been working in this field no patient, on suicide watch, has ever killed themselves. However, he made this cryptic comment- 'He was clearly given the opportunity to kill himself'.
    He had friends in high places, no doubt a deal was struck, maybe his gf will be looked after or such?
    BITTER and Mrs Fawlty like this.

The Nazis gave Rommel a chance to kill himself or go through the humiliation of a trial. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
    HWBL and Mrs Fawlty like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

He was taken off suicide watch at the end of July. No one has explained why.

Two big profile men are involved (Prince Andrew and Bill Clinton) who have had others die by "suicide", ones that have had a lot of dirt on them. If this turns out to be that kind of conspiracy, these two would be at the top of my list.

There is no connection between Weiner and Epstein. Weiner, IMO, did not have anything against the Clintons, therefore there was no worry information would come out from him against them. Epstein is completely the opposite.

Even with all of this, it's highly probable that he did just commit suicide. I would imagine at least federal prisons would have cameras on each cell ... what does Epstein's show? His doctors took him off suicide watch almost two weeks ago. They just released a ton of information that implicated him even further than before. Why wasn't he put back on suicide watch immediately?
    Lalique and BITTER like this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

Prince Andrew 'groped' woman in Epstein's house, court files allege

• 5 hours ago

Image copyrightNEWS SYNDICATIONImage captionPrince Andrew, left, has previously been criticised for his association with Jeffrey EpsteinPrince Andrew was accused of groping a woman at Jeffrey Epstein's US home, according to newly released court papers.
    The accusation is contained in documents from a 2015 defamation case, released by a judge on Friday.
    Buckingham Palace said on Saturday this related to US proceedings "to which the Duke Of York is not a party".
    "Any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors is categorically untrue."
    The court papers were released on Friday, a day before wealthy US financier Epstein was found dead in his prison cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges.
    Contained in the defamation case papers is an allegation by a woman called Johanna Sjoberg that Prince Andrew touched her breast while they sat on a couch in Epstein's Manhattan apartment in 2001.
    She recalled in the documents: "I just remember someone suggesting a photo, and they told us to go get on the couch. And so Andrew and Virginia sat on the couch, and they put the puppet, the puppet on her lap.
    "And so then I sat on Andrew's lap, and I believe on my own volition, and they took the puppet's hands and put it on Virginia's breast, and so Andrew put his on mine."
    The papers relate to a defamation case brought by Virginia Giuffre, an alleged victim of Epstein, against socialite Ghislaine Maxwell.
    Ms Maxwell was alleged to have procured underage girls for her then-boyfriend Epstein and his wealthy friends, but she has always denied the allegations.
    Ms Giuffre subsequently sued Ms Maxwell for defamation after the media heiress claimed she was a liar.
    Ms Giuffre had also claimed she was forced into a sexual encounter with the Duke of York.
    But in 2015, Buckingham Palace denied this allegation, saying then that "any suggestion of impropriety with underage minors" by the duke was "categorically untrue".
    Brookie and Witchywoman like this.

So, apparently Handy Andy and Fergie are at Balmoral with the Queen. There have been whispers that the Yorks wish to re-marry and the Queen is supportive.

Now, gee... who'd have thought we would reach the day when smiley, awkward, clueless Fergie would look like a great idea to the British Royals and their courtiers?

Of course, conspiracy theorists are having a field day. How long until the controversy around Diana's death is brought up as evidence of how far The Firm is willing to go to protect themselves and the monarchy???
    Last edited by lindsaywhit; August 10th, 2019 at 10:15 PM.

If they do remarry, it will only be to take the heat off Andy. They've had a weird unmarried relationship for decades now, why all of a sudden is there a push to remarry?? Can you imagine having to talk to your mother, the Queen, about all the allegations that he's been accused of, especially lately? No wonder Fergie looks so good all of a sudden.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    "No. I love my grudges. I tend to them like little pets." -Madeline Martha Mackenzie

Spirituality is not religion. Religion divides people. Belief in something unites them.

Don't tell me not to worry ... worrying is what I do best!

They are just scared that it’ll come out that he’s gay.
    Fergie will do anything for ca$h.
    Kittylady and A*O like this.

I don’t think he’s gay i think he’s a pig who will fuck anything that moves, the younger the better .
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I figure that Fergie knows all the details and has been Andy's beard all these years to explain why he's never been in another serious relationship. She gets the status and money and turns a blind eye to whatever he does.
    politesse likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    I figure that Fergie knows all the details and has been Andy's beard all these years to explain why he's never been in another serious relationship. She gets the status and money and turns a blind eye to whatever he does.
    For Fergie it's ALL about the status and money. If she ever remarried she'd immediately lose the title and a Duchess is much, much better for paid endorsements than a Mrs-Used-To-Be-A-Duchess.
    Novice likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Elite Member

The minute I heard about this I thought either they let him do it or someone did him in. I'm not a huge conspiracy theorist, but this guy had so much dirt on so many people. This was all too convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevan View Post
    If they do remarry, it will only be to take the heat off Andy. They've had a weird unmarried relationship for decades now, why all of a sudden is there a push to remarry?? Can you imagine having to talk to your mother, the Queen, about all the allegations that he's been accused of, especially lately? No wonder Fergie looks so good all of a sudden.
    This 'speculation' about Fergie and Andy, being a 'couple' again, only began a couple of days before Trump's visit. Such a coincidence that it was suddenly revealed that Andy was banned from entering the US, which was completely unknown to most people in the UK. I'm a massive gossip-hound but I'd never heard anything about Andrew and Fergie still being in a romantic relationship. In fact I don't think there have been any pics or news about him for a couple of years apart from the fact that he was a useless 'trade envoy' for the UK. Apparently he was a boorish, thick tosser with his head up his ass and clueless about trading issues. Now it appears that these stories of his incompetence were probably a distraction from the more disgusting things that may have been about to be spilled! All of a sudden he appeared again on the day of his daughter's wedding!
    Last edited by Mrs Fawlty; August 11th, 2019 at 10:59 AM. Reason: the usual grammar sh1t!
    Novice and sprynkles like this.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information