Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
Like Tree1506Likes

Thread: Jeffrey Epstein (Allegedly) Commits Suicide in Jail

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ No one's saying that. Besides, I just posted a giant riposte from Ashton Kutcher in the other thread from the DM which is one of the few well-known papers without a paywall so it's getting harder to post from elsewhere but go ahead if you want to. What they are saying is that the DM comments are somehow important or indicative which obviously they are not if some of them are spam. Who has time to read 25 pages of them anyway?
    https://www.theguardian.com/uk
    https://www.independent.co.uk/
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/

To name a few.....

I said 'few' and you said 'few.' *shrugs*

I've got used to formatting the DM without gaps but any variety of articles is obviously welcome.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

Prince Andrew’s not bothered by alleged orgies

Channel 4 in the UK aired a documentary last night about Prince Andrew’s friendship with dead rapist pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. It was a 12 year relationship and they travelled in style from Europe to the Caribbean to the US, surrounded by girls, many of whom were underage. Andrew has always insisted he did nothing wrong. Never mind that his boy was always curiously accompanied by very young-looking girls, never mind that his boy was arrested, never mind that his boy was sentenced to a year in jail, for solicitation of underage prostitution, never mind that his boy became a registered sex offender – Prince Andrew calls it a simple lapse in judgement, and none of us should be suspicious of anything more. He denies it. These women are all lying.

Especially Virginia Giuffre, who filed court documents, as covered in the Channel 4 doc last night, that she was forced to have sex with Prince Andrew three times and including during an orgy with Epstein and eight other girls on Epstein’s private island. It was also revealed by a private investigator during the doc that Andrew saw Epstein 10 times over 12 years and would stay with Epstein for several days. So the implication here is that if you’re spending that much time with a person who was a known pedophile, and you were at the places where that creep was known to be doing his vile sh-t… are you sure you didn’t see anything? That’s what Prince Andrew has said, multiple times. That he didn’t see, that he didn’t know, that he didn’t do. A lot of people don’t believe him.

Also reported in the documentary – Lady Victoria Hervey revealed that Jeffrey Epstein liked to “collect people” and that Andrew was “his biggest kind of trophy”. As for whether or not Andrew was warned about being used – well Epstein was allegedly warned about it. An anonymous friend of Epstein’s said that he told Epstein that “they will attack Prince Andrew for being your friend, and each of you will lose. This is a lose-lose”. To which Epstein allegedly replied, “No one will know”.

Nothing like a friendship that can’t see the light of day. What did they do in the shadows? Is Prince Andrew worried about having to answer that question?

Amazingly Prince Andrew is getting very little coverage today in the UK papers. And how fortunate for him because he had an event today with a Chinese delegation:

How fortuitous that he didn’t have to worry about these Chinese entrepreneurs waking up in their hotel rooms and seeing his face next to a pedophile’s on the front page of the newspapers. No wonder he’s unbothered. People are so much more upset about Prince Harry and Meghan Markle and all the not illegal, not rapey things they’ve been doing. Including Piers Morgan, who’s been shouting about the Sussexes for months – on his show, in several columns in the Daily Mail, and of course on Twitter. Piers tweeted about Andrew today, did you see?

I mean, that’s totally the same, non?

https://www.laineygossip.com/prince-...-epstein/58817

pics at the link.
    Sarzy, Kittylady, Brookie and 4 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Jeffrey Epstein’s injuries look more like murder than suicide, noted pathologist says

BY JULIE K. BROWN
    OCTOBER 30, 2019 09:15 AM

A noted forensic pathologist who viewed Jeffrey Epstein’s autopsy said that the sex trafficker’s injuries were more consistent with strangulation than with suicide, and he called upon law enforcement authorities to dig deeper into how Epstein died.

In an interview on Fox & Friends Wednesday, Dr. Michael Baden said that Epstein, who was found hanging in his Manhattan jail cell on Aug. 10, had two fractures on the left and right sides of his larynx — the thyroid cartilage or Adam’s apple the left hyoid bone above the Adam’s apple.

“Those three fractures are extremely unusual in suicidal hangings and could occur much more commonly in homicidal strangulation,” said Baden, who was hired by Epstein’s brother, Mark Epstein, to oversee Epstein’s autopsy.

Baden, a Fox News contributor, added that there were hemorrhages in Epstein’s eyes that are more common in strangulation than in hangings.

Baden’s opinion contradicted New York City Medical Examiner Barbara Sampson, who ruled Epstein’s cause of death to be a suicide by hanging.

Baden, 85, who once led the New York City Medical Examiner’s office, is one of the nation’s best known forensic pathologists, having participated in some of the country’s most famous death investigations, including the congressional committee probing the death of John F. Kennedy.

Most recently, he conducted one of the private autopsies of Michael Brown, an unarmed black 18-year-old who was fatally shot by police in Ferguson, Missouri, and Baden also hosted the HBO series “Autopsy.”

Epstein’s death launched a series of conspiracy theories, mostly centered on whether Epstein was murdered to keep him from revealing information about the rich and powerful men in his social circle who may have been involved in crimes, including sex trafficking.

Sampson, however, ruled out foul play, but her findings did little to quell conspiracy stories.

Following the autopsy, it was revealed there were major security lapses at the Metropolitan Correctional Center, and two prison officers were suspended and the warden was reassigned.

A federal investigation, ordered by U.S. Attorney General William Barr, is ongoing.

Epstein was arrested in July, more than 10 years after the top federal prosecutor in South Florida, Alexander Acosta, signed off on a controversial non-prosecution agreement despite having nearly three dozen underage victims who said they were sexually abused by the multimillionaire, many of them at his waterfront estate in Palm Beach. He also had homes in Manhattan, the Virgin Islands, Paris and New Mexico.

Epstein was found dead in his Manhattan jail cell a month after his arrest.Interest in the long-dormant case was rekindled last November when the Miami Herald published Perversion of Justice, a series of stories examining the machinations behind the non-prosecution agreement.

Four of Epstein’s victims were interviewed as part of the series, and described their frustration with the disposal of the federal case.

This story will be updated.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/sta...236809668.html

Brookie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

^ I'm shocked. Shocked I tell you.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

^^Beat me to it.
    Brookie and mostroop like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Even FoxNews watchers didn’t buy the suicide story.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Quote Originally Posted by greysfang View Post
    Even FoxNews watchers didn’t buy the suicide story.
    Yes apparently Hillary did it
    Angeli likes this.

News: Two federal jail workers who were on duty the night Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in a Manhattan jail were taken into custody early on Tuesday on federal charges related to their failure to check on him

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1196787895727804418

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/19/n...-arrested.html
    Brookie likes this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmeringGlow View Post
    News: Two federal jail workers who were on duty the night Jeffrey Epstein killed himself in a Manhattan jail were taken into custody early on Tuesday on federal charges related to their failure to check on him

https://twitter.com/yashar/status/1196787895727804418

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/11/19/n...-arrested.html

They need to follow the money on this story. Someone got paid to kill Epstein, to look the other way and to turn off the cameras. And the pathologist who ruled his death a suicide was probably paid off (or threatened), too. The breaking of the hyoid bone in the throat and red spots on the eyeballs are two well-known signs of strangulation. Any decent pathologist would know that. (Even I know that and I'm no doctor.) Someone wanted the Epstein story to die with Epstein.
    Brookie and Brando like this.

^ But it won't. It's interesting that Ghislaine Maxwell has disappeared.
    Brookie likes this.

^^^ Right? I've been wondering how she's gotten off scot-free.
    "Please, I can't breathe."

We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.

i have a feeling she might have gotten immunity.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Witness protection? A new face? All sorts of theories after that very staged appearance in a burger bar. Andrew seems to have been in contact with her in the summer according to his interview but of course they didn't talk about Epstein. Nope.

i thought the burger bar picture was proven to be a fake?

i still don't really think epstein was murdered but i would believe someone (including possibly epstein himself) paid the guards to look the other way so he could off himself. he changed his will two days before putting most of his holdings in a trust thereby making it even harder for his victims to claim any of his money, and he had made it abundantly clear (including in an interview after his initial release from prison), that he was never going back to jail, and this time he knew there was no getting out of it and he was going away for the rest of his life.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Thread Information